Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

wish me good luck

of as in theater we say BREAK A LEG

tonight is the opening of my new show, i am more than nervous, i hop everything goes well, and the audience likes it

i hope i can take some pics so i can share with all my PSFC friends

love you all

the name of the play is "Aquí la reyna soy yo" in english "I'm the queen here"
and its a comedy fairy tales, making fun of all the other fairy tales like disney's Laughing

im excited, nervous, happy and terrified

Aww you've got nothing to be nervous or terrified about Angel!! You are amazing and your going to be amazing!! It sounds like this play will be a lot of fun to be in!! *HUGE HUGS* It will be great!

Break a leg!!

thank you Sara
i will tell you all about it when i get back

can't wait to hear about it! I really wish I could go see it! Hopefully you are able to take those pictures... I would love to see the costumes

ohh the costumes are the best part,,, i dont know if the play works or not Laughing
but the costumes are really nice

GOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Good luck, break a leg

Hope all went well sweetie ...can't wait to see the pics

Guest Guest

How did t go Angel?

thank you every body for your good wishes and all the luck sent..

it went more than great. the audience accepted the play really good, we received alot of laughs and applause. i felt wonderful. i even received my first fan gift. its a little statue of an Angel. congratulations

i wish you all would have the chance to see it... you dont know how much i appreciate each one of you and how i will love to see you all there.

thanks alot for the support and i will want to apologize for not being around that much lately, but from today i will be able to stay here as usual.. i really missed you all

congrats on your first night falcor! i'm sure you were a superstar!!!
i wish i could have seen it.

please if you can, or if you have, post some pics of you in costume for us to see.

Wish you A Great Luck !!!

I just knew you would be amazing Angel!! So happy to hear that everything went well!! Were you able to get any pictures to share with us? That is sooo sweet about your gift, how great is that! *huge hugs*

thanks you mylady , hannah, yara and smorkle.
i was able to get some pics, but im a little shy to post them, coz im dressed as a princess

everybody will make fun of me

don't be silly, it's supposed to be a silly though isn't it? So I guess I'm making so sense! We love you here sweetie, we won't make fun of you!! You should totally post them! You know we'll have to strike until you do!

Guest Guest

Congratulations on your oppening night!
The play sounds great! Right in tune with Pet Society and all the fairy tales themes we have had in the last few months! You should totally post the pictures!

OMG Falcor the best best best luck from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG I'm soo excited because of you!
We all love you too!
I can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One more time: best luck!!!!

ok here they are Ashamed

p1010311.jpg
this are the a parody of disney's princesses, but they are suppose to be like very frustrated house wives with a lot of problems
Bell (left) has a hubby that is worst than a beast that hits her, snow white has 7 kids and his husband stairs at the mirror all the time (sense the tone, hint Laughing ) sleeping beauty, has too many problems that preffers to take sleeping pills to forget them and cinderella (right) has to work all day in her house cleaning and sweeping coz her husband never helps.
this is only for the opening, these character dont appear for the main story. they sing a song called "im a not a princess" and it shows how the happy endings never exists

p1010312.jpg
this is me as the princess of our tale, talking to a turkey, who is trying to convince her to kiss him and he will turn into a prince, but the kiss isnt in the turkeys mouth... use your imagination to guess where the princess has to kiss the turkey Laughing
all i will say is that my lips get all covered with feathers

p1010313.jpg
then Prince charming arrives. we selected the ugliest actor we could find to do this part. believe me that is not a puppet
and the scene is about the prince trying to convince the princess to go to their bethroom, but she tells him that they cant do that coz she has to marry another prince. their parents already made that decision.

p1010314.jpg
and this are the kings singing their entrance song, while the tower of the princess disappears in the back an the castle appears

hope you like them... these were all i could get, its just form the beginning os the show
congratulations

Guest Guest
Falcor wrote:
thank you every body for your good wishes and all the luck sent..

it went more than great. the audience accepted the play really good, we received alot of laughs and applause. i felt wonderful. i even received my first fan gift. its a little statue of an Angel. congratulations

i wish you all would have the chance to see it... you dont know how much i appreciate each one of you and how i will love to see you all there.

thanks alot for the support and i will want to apologize for not being around that much lately, but from today i will be able to stay here as usual.. i really missed you all

Aww Angel I am so happy for you!!!!!! You are more then welcome, and if you are feeling down or need some luck anytime, we will always be here for you

thank you so much Lazar... you know how much i appreciate what you say..
and let me tell you that if you or any PSFC member i will make what ever its in my hands to help you and all of you..

Guest Guest
Falcor wrote:
 p1010312.jpg

OMG falcor the princess looks hot!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing It feels amazing how did you do it congratulations

Nice work *claps*

Guest Guest
Falcor wrote:
thank you so much Lazar... you know how much i appreciate what you say..
and let me tell you that if you or any PSFC member i will make what ever its in my hands to help you and all of you..

Awww

Btw the new lady gaga's song was supposed to be out yesterday ... I and every human around the world waited and we've got pranked The song is mexico themed

Here's a quote:
You know that I love you boy
Hot like mexico rejoice
At this point I've gotta choose
Not meant to loose.

Don't call my name, don't call my name
Alejandro
I'm not your babe I'm not your babe
Fernando
Don't wanna kiss don't wanna touch
Just smoke one cigarette and run.

oh yeah, i know what song are you talking about, its great.. all though i preffer telephone or bad romance....
and its more like spains music, all though she does mention mexico, but the music sounds more like the old fashion spain music

Guest Guest
Falcor wrote:
oh yeah, i know what song are you talking about, its great.. all though i preffer telephone or bad romance....
and its more like spains music, all though she does mention mexico, but the music sounds more like the old fashion spain music

Yes I agree... Is "En su bosillo" word Mexican one? Smile

Guest Guest

Thank you for your answer congratulations
It's because she says:

She hides trough love
En su bosilllo

That means that she hides trough love in her pockets

OOooooOOOooh, back on the topic Laughing Were there a lot of audience ?? congratulations

yes,... the theater was full... some people even didnt get tickets.
and it was one of the best audience ever. they accepted everything, laughed and applaud more than ever congratulations

Guest Guest

The main important thing is that you've had a great time congratulations

If you are going to any other show soon, inform us, we'll be the audience from PSFC congratulations

Laughing

we sould make a video conference, have the webcam view the show live, and all you conect at the same time so you can see it

your crazy Laz

Guest Guest

You know that I am congratulations

Great photos Angel ....are you any of them ..or were you just taking the pics?? I really do wish we were all closer so we could come see the play ..imagine a full section all from PSFC and cheering everytime you came on stage Laughing

that will be great... i will LOOOOOOVe to have a PSFC audience Smile

and yes i am in there... see if you can find me Laughing
just kidding, im the princess Ashamed

Guest Guest
Falcor wrote:

If I would have a chance to be a princess I would accept it without a doubt congratulations

Falcor wrote:

That will teach me to read things properly ....sorry, just re read the thread and I can now see you say that you are the princess...I was half asleep still first time I read it ...
You look great Angel and I'm so pleased the play was so well received by all xxx

Guest Guest
Falcor wrote:

believe me its a lot of fun congratulations

Oooh I can feel the fun congratulations

Lol, I tought the word used was "m....a" when beginning a new show

I know I wll watch the show, I just will wait for your company to come
Do you use mayan words again? I need to learn more
To you and Ricardo, and the others eventhough I didnt met them, what role he does?

Guest Guest
The pictures are great! The idea for all the princesses to be desperate housewives with problems is funny.
Congratulations on your first night!

Angel those costumes are just amazing! You were right, they are very well done!! I soo wish I could go see you perform! I just had to laugh when you said the prince is not really a puppet, because at first I totally thought he was! It sounds so well done, and you look great! Your wig makes me think of the new limited one, but you get to dress up in real life lol!

sinenomine wrote:
Lol, I tought the word used was "m....a" when beginning a new show

I know I wll watch the show, I just will wait for your company to come
Do you use mayan words again? I need to learn more
To you and Ricardo, and the others eventhough I didnt met them, what role he does?

Thanks a lot Rocio, this play is a more formal one, still in comedy but not as "regional" as the one you saw.. and i really hope you can come to see it, couse this one is more produced and i dont think we are going to be able to take it to cancun. Sad
and thanks forthe hugs for everybody, i will pass your message... for you and you son Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Angel those costumes are just amazing! You were right, they are very well done!! I soo wish I could go see you perform! I just had to laugh when you said the prince is not really a puppet, because at first I totally thought he was! It sounds so well done, and you look great! Your wig makes me think of the new limited one, but you get to dress up in real life lol!

actually its really funny to see the reaction of the public when they see the prince, coz everybody is expecting a handsome one and it turns out to be... welll, almost a puppet Laughing