Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Seriously upset about Electronic Arts...

Guest Guest

Well, first of all, we all know EA bought PF back in 2009. Well, I am extremely upset about everything and the whole game now.

First of all, have you noticed that there are still one million glitches and errors in the game running and PF is not fixing any? Blame EA! Then have you noticed that most of the players are getting suspended by doing normal things? Blame EA! Then have you noticed that any of the hacks are still not fixed in the game? Blame EA! Have you noticed that players are hacking the pegasus petlings and getting 99 of them while honest players are going to buy them with REAL CASH? Blame EA! Then have you noticed that there are coin/selling/gifting limits to "stop the hacking"? Blame EA!

And how are honest players supposed to feel right now??

i totally agree with you
my friend did trade and he was suspended Sad
many of my friends and me are very angry now
Mad

omg and somebody hack pegasus??? Mad
i hate stupid hackers.....why then we have to putchase our real money if they can just hack them??
i claimed 40cc to buy this cute pegasus(cause i still don't know price) and now i'm so sad and upset

dont know but if all we are able to use the cheat for cc will somebody give real money for them??????wondering

annoying!!! i wanted to have this pegasus but thinking how can i get the cash coins for that??? and simply hackers can have it without spending a lot? common!

ok i need not to think about it cause i really love pegasus and stupid hackers won't change my love for it

the matter is that playfish is ok with nthat situation and the worst is that some of us get cc with real money if everyone will be able to hack and get cc items only then pf will take measures grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
im angry with hackers only if make profit via hackable items not if use it for themshelves of for their friends

The hacking is frustrating, but I wonder how any company could keep up with it—I wonder how the hacking of PS compares to hacking in other online games. Is there this much hacking going on in other online games? Is it the popularity of the game, or is it easier to hack PS than other games? I don't play any of the other PF games, though I've tried a few—does all this hacking go on in RC or the others?

PS IS STILL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just please keep in mind that we cannot play in fear.. Maybe there's a reason.. We don't know. We only know what people are saying! We cannot know what they are doing..

On top of that they are not doing a bad job! I may for e.x. liking the new items but they have put quite some work on them! Plus I can't wait for Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how about them fixing the cooking (aka less if non at all hacking????) AND amazing new features!!! Empty room AND threasure hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop seeing the down side!!! Ps has a lot of great stuff!! And remember that one too many players are playing all the time.. They don't have all the time in the world and if they try to fix something with maintenance we all scream! An online game is veeeery easy to have something gone wrong! Even on games like xbox, pc, playstation there are glitches!!! Imagine how more difficult it is here! They are actually doing a very good job!!!

Ps was going down.. Now it starts going up again! Everyone has their bad moments!! But on top of it all it's still pretty amazing!

yeah now i relaxed and i love playfish again
cause they work hard to give us new items every week and they make them realy beautiful
it was so interesting for me to play before
cheating in a game that could be worse?
it will be on their conscience
we don't have to be upset because of them cause game i still very everything

Guest Guest
I can't agree with you Anastasia... PS is really going down and everyone can see it. So YAY cooking is back and there's treasure hunting, but don't you feel a little abused in the times like this?

EA doesn't care or they never WILL care about honest players leaving the game and getting frustrated. Honest players who play the game and enjoy it without cheating, plus spending real cash on PF cash coins will protest, be angry, be upset, and be frustrated. Why?? Hackers are the ones we have to thank. Thank you hackers for hacking cash coin items and destroying the game for honest players who will tomorrow PAY REAL CASH for the pegasus petlings. Thank you for everything, I don't know how to repay you...

i created my pet in July but started to play only in December(before it was my sister's pet ) so i don't know what the game was when it wasn't with EA
but why you say that it is so bad?
of course it has many problems but all games have problems,not only pet society
but it still gives us a lot of fun and we still enjoy playing
yeah,i agree that game with hackers that crash everything is very bad but what can we do with it??i was really sad and upset today when heart about it but then i thought that i still can play with my lovely pet and enjoy playing this game

Guest Guest
I've started playing back at 4th of January 2009, the game was not very much popular back then. Right after I've go addicted and I couldn't stop playing... Then... 18th of May... The worst day in PS's history... Every player protested and nobody wasn't happy, but later we've realized that most of the artists in the game need more cash, and that the game was really advancing. Then august came with pretty cool NON CC themes. That was my best period in the whole game. Everyone enjoyed that period and we were all happy. When halloween came, half of the players were extremely upset for the cc halloween fish biscuit but right after there were about 1 000 000 of them bought into pets homes. Christmas came with lots of CC items, and a huge rumor came that EA bought PF. Once the official statement came out everyone was upset... Then, you can judge the game by yourself...

yeah you are right too
when i searched on kogaweb,i noticed that before cc items weren't expensove(probably the most expensive was 10cc).
But then they became more and more expensive
And now i heard rumour that pegasus will cost 30cc....of course i'll buy it cause for me it's the cutest petling in the world but....how can they make items so expensive?
Probably EA needs more monet than needed playfish...

Guest Guest
That's how EA earns money. By creating the most cutest items in the world and putting a high price.

I already see lot of this thread in TOF so maybe I just only enjoy "going down" ps and watch how all of this will be solved Smile

My ps doesn't load after I finish my digging, save and quit
damn this..

And I see someone in TOF post this

This is what you get if you click on "Support" and search for "suspicious"

Account suspended due to suspicious activity - Pet Society

If you receive a message that your account has been suspended due to suspicious activity, all you need to do is wait for approximately 24 hours, and then try to load the game again. You should then be able to play the game again.

Thinks that can have triggered this to happen for you is:

You have sold too many items in a short period of time
You have sent too many messages in a short period of time
You have found too many treasures in a short amount of time

You will need to wait for your account to be re-enabled. Submitting a support ticket will not make the process go any faster.

So hold on, wait for 24 hours and try again.

Sure would be nice if they would at LEAST tell us what the limits ARE.

And also heard, if open too many mb will temporary banned too

Instead of blaming EA maybe we should be blaming the hackers?

The reason for so many gliches is that Playfish/EA have to keep changing the coding to keep the hackers from getting the cc items...and yes I know the hackers keep getting around this, which is why Playfish have to change the coding yet again causing even more gliches.
As for the suspending accounts, it is only what any game/group would do....temp ban you until they can look into the circumstances...and then if there is no wrong doing un lift the ban.
Moaning about the daily limits is pointless as again they have only done this to try and combat the hackers as so many people have demanded...seems to me that what ever Playfish do there are always going to be complaints.

The are not going to have endless money to spend on fixing the gliches and any other problems, it is a free game after all and they have to reply on advertising income and cc sales only

You cant have everything here...either put up with the gliches while playfish try to sort out the hackers or sit by and let the hackers get away with it and not do anything to stop them

PS is a game, and that game is what you make of it. So sorry to sound harsh but maybe its time to stop moaning and start playing PS for what it is....a free social network game!!

haha very interesting
so how can we trade????
now i'm afraid to do trades cause i'm afraid that if i send items i'll get banned for 24 hours
luckily i found all treasures yesterday cause i'm sure that if i did it tiday,i'l get banned

Foxpoly wrote:
haha very interesting
so how can we trade????
now i'm afraid to do trades cause i'm afraid that if i send items i'll get banned for 24 hours
luckily i found all treasures yesterday cause i'm sure that if i did it tiday,i'l get banned

Some people don't occur it and some people occur it Smile
according to TOF

I couldn't agree more with Lea!

It's a free game! And at the end of the day we still have A LOT more IS items than CC's!

And honestly speaking the have to find a way to pay all those people constantly working for all of us to play without paying some small amount each month! It's all out of the goodness of their heart because really people spend more that 8 hours each day for us to play!
What about them?
And NO Laz.. Ps is NOT going downhill for me!

1)let's say hacking 99*999 of multiples 999's... would you like it???
2)in general how REALLY sends more than 10-20 messages per day?? beggars...
3)hmm... i have spent 7.000 on treasures (yesterday.. not inclusding today) and still i'm NOT suspended

And LAz.. Since EA took over we actually have a lot more BETTER looking items! More coins and more features! What's not to like?
Even the maintenance is done in a lot less time!

Yeah we have some glitches.. They are doing all they can.. Don't forget than most of their money are going to keep the game going and not for huge profit.. Think of how many people work there! The cc's are more and expensive because actually they are doing things and need more personnel for us! And we get things..

What exactly is the problem? Suspensions and limits? Well if you're suspended you should had done something to be suspended.. If there's nothing wrong you'll be out of it and probably they will not look again into you unless the see a lot more weird activity..
As for the limits.. Honestly.. By visiting how many more than 25.000 per day can you earn??? If you work all week you should be having some money.. So why sell 10-20*999's??? And how many day's of the week do you spend more than that amount?
Gifting? 500-600 gifts???????? Who can send more in 1 day??? Really now!

We have problems but the good stuff are more! Give me a valid reason NOT to be?? Am I saying something wrong?..

@Lucky strike
Is see someone post in tof they sell 3*3333 (total 9999) is kicked out from the game, Maybe earning limit is changing again

i don't know why... a few days ago (last week) i sold back 4*3333's and a few more items to buy a friend of mine some things... I had absolutelly no problems!
I'm been kicked out too for no reason! On the lottery even!(losing it completely) Been kicked out may have nothing to do with what you're doing.. I have been kicked out for picking my fruits! Feeding my pet! Some times it's the connection... Someone else logging in the server with high speed that may affect the game..
I logged out of ps and logged in later because i saw i had almost 40 gifts. I couldn't load the game! Mayor... !0-15 minutes later I was in with an amazing speed and no problems!
Random things do happen...

just now i made trade and sent over 30*999 items i think but,,,nothing happened
i was really afraid that i'll get banned cause i can't leave without my Funny even wait whole day to see her again
hm...about selling items..i never sold 3333/999/6666 and etc
i have enough money visitung and cleaning friends
and about treasure items..it isn't my business cause i already found everything and found all items yesterday and wasn't banned
maybe not everything is so bad?

actually not everything so bad Laughing
omg i can't wait for next week so excited
i'm dreaming to buy cute pegasus soon

haha if pf would make Russian week i'll be as happy as you Laughingcongratulations

I've been liking the game a little better lately... well, having been addicted all along... but the improvements have made it so that I can usually earn enough coins to buy what I want. Of course I can always find things to complain about, but they're never enough to make me want to quit the game.

My unsolicited advice is this—spend less time in the forums reading about all the hacking going on. It only fuels the frustration. Glitches are going to happen, some will get fixed, some we just have to put up with... and some mistakes that PF has made, they will learn from it and improve on it next time around.

If you have hackers in your friends list, un-friend them. You don't need the frustration of seeing all the stuff they get for free, or items they get before they're released. It irks me to see others that do these things. Report them if you can, and then delete them and be done with it.

Play the game the way you want it to be played.
Play the game with people who play fair and trade fair.
Avoid the sites and forums that promote hacking.

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Instead of blaming EA maybe we should be blaming the hackers?

The reason for so many gliches is that Playfish/EA have to keep changing the coding to keep the hackers from getting the cc items...and yes I know the hackers keep getting around this, which is why Playfish have to change the coding yet again causing even more gliches.
As for the suspending accounts, it is only what any game/group would do....temp ban you until they can look into the circumstances...and then if there is no wrong doing un lift the ban.
Moaning about the daily limits is pointless as again they have only done this to try and combat the hackers as so many people have demanded...seems to me that what ever Playfish do there are always going to be complaints.

The are not going to have endless money to spend on fixing the gliches and any other problems, it is a free game after all and they have to reply on advertising income and cc sales only

You cant have everything here...either put up with the gliches while playfish try to sort out the hackers or sit by and let the hackers get away with it and not do anything to stop them

PS is a game, and that game is what you make of it. So sorry to sound harsh but maybe its time to stop moaning and start playing PS for what it is....a free social network game!!

Sorry for being away yesterday, me and my family had an argument about our vacation, but it's all sorted out now, we're going to Turkey.

Yes Lisa, most of this IS completely true, and I have to agree with you... Hackers are the ones to blame, they have ruined the game and so and so... BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When EA bought PF the game began to change a lot. The major update was the starting era of cash coin hacking. From then and till now no hacks can be fixed... Why? Because all those items are the changed code ones! Hackers have managed to change the code of the items and completely destroy the game. Now there is no way to get rid of them, accept to go straight to the hackers house and delete the items from the hackers house.

The whole reason to this chaos is EA itself, for not thinking before doing the updates. And they never will, if you ask me, all they think about is $ $ $, which leaves me speechless.

They put unnecessary suspensions which leaves a gigantic impact on the honest players. Players like we are. Players like you.

Limitations are useless as well, hackers can buy 50 items today, 50 tomorrow, and so and so. I don't know what's the point of this chaos.

Sorry, I seriously need some time off the computer.

Guest Guest
MaMaShiShi wrote:
I've been liking the game a little better lately... well, having been addicted all along... but the improvements have made it so that I can usually earn enough coins to buy what I want. Of course I can always find things to complain about, but they're never enough to make me want to quit the game.

My unsolicited advice is this—spend less time in the forums reading about all the hacking going on. It only fuels the frustration. Glitches are going to happen, some will get fixed, some we just have to put up with... and some mistakes that PF has made, they will learn from it and improve on it next time around.

If you have hackers in your friends list, un-friend them. You don't need the frustration of seeing all the stuff they get for free, or items they get before they're released. It irks me to see others that do these things. Report them if you can, and then delete them and be done with it.

Play the game the way you want it to be played.
Play the game with people who play fair and trade fair.
Avoid the sites and forums that promote hacking.

This post just brightened my dark... Thank you MaMaShiShi for this post... I will try to avoid other forums as much as possible... EA maybe can ruin the game, but they can't ruin PSFC!

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
I couldn't agree more with Lea!

It's a free game! And at the end of the day we still have A LOT more IS items than CC's!

And honestly speaking the have to find a way to pay all those people constantly working for all of us to play without paying some small amount each month! It's all out of the goodness of their heart because really people spend more that 8 hours each day for us to play!
What about them?
And NO Laz.. Ps is NOT going downhill for me!

1)let's say hacking 99*999 of multiples 999's... would you like it???
2)in general how REALLY sends more than 10-20 messages per day?? beggars...
3)hmm... i have spent 7.000 on treasures (yesterday.. not inclusding today) and still i'm NOT suspended

And LAz.. Since EA took over we actually have a lot more BETTER looking items! More coins and more features! What's not to like?
Even the maintenance is done in a lot less time!

Yeah we have some glitches.. They are doing all they can.. Don't forget than most of their money are going to keep the game going and not for huge profit.. Think of how many people work there! The cc's are more and expensive because actually they are doing things and need more personnel for us! And we get things..

What exactly is the problem? Suspensions and limits? Well if you're suspended you should had done something to be suspended.. If there's nothing wrong you'll be out of it and probably they will not look again into you unless the see a lot more weird activity..
As for the limits.. Honestly.. By visiting how many more than 25.000 per day can you earn??? If you work all week you should be having some money.. So why sell 10-20*999's??? And how many day's of the week do you spend more than that amount?
Gifting? 500-600 gifts???????? Who can send more in 1 day??? Really now!

We have problems but the good stuff are more! Give me a valid reason NOT to be?? Am I saying something wrong?..

1) Yes I agree, PS is a free game and artists need cash

2) Players just can't ignore suspensions, take a look at you, digging, in a quest for the aquarium. You have dug out looooooooooooooooooots of items in just 5 mins, then you receive a message: You have been temporarily suspended due to some suspicious activities. WHAT IN THE WORLD SUSPICIONS ACTIVITIES???!!!!

3) Limits are not the point as well, why are they even created??! To prevent hackers moving on??!! Sorry EA, but it's obviously not working...

4) Successful traders are willing to trade. And the gifting limit is actually 100 gifts (if I am not mistaking)... Then let's say someone makes a deal to send 99x999 + 2xGMB for 3 fox plushies (just a thought)... While he/she is sending, they get an error. They'll be frustrated!

5) For me the only good stuff in the game are the weekly releases and MI. Updates are 5th on my list of worst stuff. Why?? Every update = more glitches that EA will god knows when fix. (probably when they realize how much the game is destroyed)

i blame EA! they suspended me for selling 20 999 items. i thought it was within the limit! they need to do something about it. they should target the hackers,and not generalize what everybody is doing. not everything is suspicious when the person is being honest!

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
i blame EA! they suspended me for selling 20 999 items. i thought it was within the limit! they need to do something about it. they should target the hackers,and not generalize what everybody is doing. not everything is suspicious when the person is being honest!

Completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's going downhill at all, in fact, I think that they are a business like any other and they are doing a good job of bringing out fun stuff for people to buy. They are giving new features, they are adding fun items to the cash shop, but they are still releasing regular items that people can buy. I think that it boils down to the idea of 'do I really need everything that they release in any given week'? Others may, but I don't.

I think people are too quick to throw out the word 'greed'. I don't think it's about greed, it's about a business and how they want to have profit. so they bring out things that will ensure them a profit. They have the golden goose, and they are utilizing it to their advantage.

If you compare PS to games like Happy Pets and Petville, you'd be surprised at how much stuff costs money in those other games. People say 'Zynga gives free petcash'. Perhaps they do, but is that a benefit to the players who can't afford to buy petcash? Not really, when the stuff costs 20 or 30 Petcash each and they have one or two Petcash in their account, what sort of benefit is there to that? I refuse to buy anymore of it because 2/3 of all items there are for Petcash and not for regular coins. I have in Layla Jane's acocunt a six digit figure of regular coins that I can't use because everything is for Pet Cash.

With Happy Pets, it's just as bad (if not worse), people have to pay an arm and a leg to adopt a cat. I mean, 80 something credits for a cat is ridiculous. I paid once to buy credits, and it wasn't worth it. I won't buy anymore. I have, instead, found a group of Happy Pet players who help me out when something comes up that I can't afford and I help them out when I can. These folks have helped me to find a love of the game that I thought did not exist, and so I am still playing. Without them, I'd have quit.

The thing that bugs me the most is not the hacking. I try to ignore it. But, what really guts me is how so many people here are able to give out cash coins to those who can't buy them, and people still complain about it. The folks here know that not everyone has access to them or can afford them. I try to give when I can, but I am under the impression that that will never be enough. That makes me very sad.

I remain of the opinion that most of the arguments here are not about EA's business tactics inasmuch as they are about people not liking the cash shop (Boutique). I know that they are trying to do what they can to deter the hackers, and while I try to ignore them, I do know that they are affecting the game in a very negative way.

Am I going to buy a pegasus petling? I don't know, but I will probably not get up at 1 in the morning on Tuesday to have a look.

Oh yeah, the thing about banning people. The 24 hour ban happened to me for selling too much stuff. I just decided to sell one or two things a day so I don't upset the game. It's not really a big dea to me. I did a lot of digging the other day and got one of each of all the items. I didn't get booted out or anything, so, I have to agree with Lea75 and Lucky Strike in their arguments about that.

we are spending so much of our valuable time (and money for ccs) and now after reading all this topic, im afraid to play too much or make many trades beacuse of the limits and the suspensions you were reffering to, those limitations arent going to terrorize the hackers but they are going to terrorize us and im sure that EA will pay this price by losing players

Ok guys...

I can see points in some comments in this thread.

However....before EA took over think of all the complaints about the amount of time PS was in maintenance....well when was the last maintenance? Seems to me that was one major issue you all used to have that EA has sorted.

I think its time to stop maoning and start playing PS as it was designed to be played...visit your neighbours and decorate your rooms

lea75 wrote:
Ok guys...

I can see points in some comments in this thread.

However....before EA took over think of all the complaints about the amount of time PS was in maintenance....well when was the last maintenance? Seems to me that was one major issue you all used to have that EA has sorted.

I think its time to stop maoning and start playing PS as it was designed to be played...visit your neighbours and decorate your rooms

so we shouldnt trade?and also, visiting friends has its limit now (you can get 25k if im not mistaken)

how many visits would you have to do to earn 25k?? I dont think that would even be possible!

As for trading, I traded yesterday and had no issues...I was also gift bombed yesterday and I had no problem opening them and the person sending them sent out 300 gifts at once and had no problem sending them

you see, peopleon TOF and people here think differently.

there, they will listen to any fool that shows up mocking playfish and EA.
but here, people think on their own!

they won't blame anyone for anything without a reason!
so just stop thinking that EA and playfish are the bad guys!
they're the good ones - and who are the bad ones?
HACKERS!

EA wouldn't change the whole game if there weren't any loopholes that playfish left out.
EA wouldn't disable cooking is there wasn't a cheat that helped you get something through the oven.
EA wouldn't change the bak if it wasn't autosaving - helping some cheat.
EA wouldn't put any limits if there weren't anyhackers! this way,they just made some cheats useless!
EA wouldn't make the price of CC items so high if there weren't any hackers - they need money for people who create and fix their games!

ea didn't change and destroy the game!
HACKERS DID!

lea75 wrote:
how many visits would you have to do to earn 25k?? I dont think that would even be possible!

As for trading, I traded yesterday and had no issues...I was also gift bombed yesterday and I had no problem opening them and the person sending them sent out 300 gifts at once and had no problem sending them
im working on that 25 k so i will inform you if it's possible, and im also surious why did they ban someone for selling 20 *999 while the one sending 300 had no problem

Guest Guest
I am still awaiting the official statement from EA and PF. This way nothing is sure... Once they give the official statement lots of things will clear out.

Lazar wrote:
I am still awaiting the official statement from EA and PF. This way nothing is sure... Once they give the official statement lots of things will clear out.
do we know that there will be one?

Tweet that is very well said! :kisshugs:

spooky...there is a limit to how much you can earn in one day, I believe it is 25,000. so selling 20 x 999's would take you to nearly 20,000 plus then there are coins from visiting, and anything else you might of sold, it would be very easy to go over the 25,000 and have your account suspended for 24 hours

Guest Guest
Spooky wrote:
Lazar wrote:
do we know that there will be one?

Who knows, they are always quiet and secretly... They always used to make the official statements but now the last sticky thread about some bugs and glitches was about free-gifting...

lea75 wrote:
Tweet that is very well said! :kisshugs:

spooky...there is a limit to how much you can earn in one day, I believe it is 25,000. so selling 20 x 999's would take you to nearly 20,000 plus then there are coins from visiting, and anything else you might of sold, it would be very easy to go over the 25,000 and have your account suspended for 24 hours

well since they set that limit they should warn the user that he is close to pass it and not suspend him for playing nice and fair .They could make a meter or something.