Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foxpoly

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday to all!Have a great day!
Today there are clouds everywhere.
I'm going to do some housework today.
What about you?? Are there any plans for today?

Guest Guest

I have a violin class today, and that's pretty much all. Happy Wednesday Smile

hi everyone! happy wednesday to you although it is still tuesday for me for another 12 minutes and counting.

i'll be off to bed soon as all of you enjoy your lovely day.

tomorrow (my wednesday) i have a ton of phone calls to make, dirty laundry to wash, and some other things here and there to take care of. all in all, not anything i'm looking forward too.

i hope everyone has a cheerful day....and smile a lot...cuz we have more to smile about then we realize sometimes....

Good morning ...sun starting to shine here. Don't really know what to do today ...I've got middle of the week syndrome. Got all my jobs done from last weekend ...and its not close enough to next one yet for hubby to be due home Sad Think I may go out and do some window shopping. (though half the things in the 'window' seem to end up in my wardrobe

LOL! that's why i never go "window" shopping. that to me just means -->
shopping!!!

what things are you going to window shop you think?

smorkle wrote:
LOL! that's why i never go "window" shopping. that to me just means -->
shopping!!!

what things are you going to window shop you think?

not sure I need anything really ...just looking . Going on hols in 11 weeks (not that I'm counting) but begrudge buying things at the moment as i know most of them will be in a sale in the next few weeks !!
Maybe getting ideas for the dreaded C word too ...I know december is a long way off but it takes me that long to get ideas Laughing

The schedule for today is in the air. I may go to the airport with Sven this afternoon and get a change of scenery. It depends on what he wants to do. I need to do some writing, as I didn't get anything done yesterday (the whole stable issue was occupying me for much of the day).

Otherwise, nothing really intense planned, it's a beautiful sunny day in Germany though.

Happy Wednesday!
Am glad, because in one week (by the evening that is) I will be done with finals!
Nothing big planned today, only study-study-study

Happy wednesday everyone!!!
Celebrating duan wu festival and eating zongzi until I'm full Laughing
Hope everyone have a great day!!!

my grandma is sick, so i have to stay at home and watch over her the whole day.. i can only go out to my english class, but anyway, i'm here the whole day.. oh the joy of summer break -___________________________-'

I haven't slept all night so ,I did all the laundry and housework last night.I also started reading a new book.I have been very depressed lately about the whole workman's compensation thing.Not sure if everyone knows what that is,but it is the stupid insurance that has my life on hold.Two years of not even one day of relief from pain and they treat me like another number.

I finally had a mini melt down and my husband had the best idea.He wants me to write songs again and he will write the music for them. I picked today as my start day :)My kids won't be here very much today,because of church outings.

Wish me luck and maybe I can fall asleep! yay for that Smile

wow! writing music! that sounds wonderful hun! I would love to hear one of them congratulations xx

good luck dear)
i'm sure your songs will be adorable
have a great day all!)

that sounds like a fab idea Kathy!

I think the most frustrating this about not being able to sleep is boredom...so writing songs is a fantastic idea! Keep your mind busy and you might wear it out more Laughing

It also sounds like a great thing that you and your hubby can do together.

let us know how you get on xxx

-Serenity- wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
English exam today.

Good luck hun!!

Thank you! After today, 2/4 exams done! Still math final and math provincial Sad <---scared for the provincial.

Hey Kit, sorry about the pain. Sad That's a bummer.

Tell your husband that we should collaborate. congratulations I'm a lyricist too, and just got word that three of my songs will be registered with the union today. Smile

Thanks everyone with the support for our music collaboration hehe

Yvette,sounds like a magnificent plan to me!

Im having a brilliant wednesday.... In fact...the best wednesday ever.

Had a nice long walk...and iv found somewhere...where i can go to a gym withouth spending money...A gym outside =D.

And plus iv got a really really good bargin on makeup and jewlery today...so iv bought tons of it....And going back tomrrow to get some more WHOO!!