Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Insomnia club

After yet another night of still being awake at half 3 in the morning, and after seeing Kathys f/b status, I think we should have an insomnia club Laughing

Wonder how many members we would get?? Laughing

I have tried all the normal remedies, but with no sucess Sad it is sooooooooooooo frustrating to be so tired but not be able to sleep Sad arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Mad

OMG... I'm glad I'm not one of you! Smile

count me in!!

i stayed up till 4 or 5 in the morning a few times... all because of PSFC Laughing

worst part is that not only am I taking for ever to get to sleep but the past few days I have still been up before my alarm Sad Plus I get woken a few time every night by one of my kids ...so if I'm lucky I get 3-4 hours interupted sleep maximum

Oh well, at least it means I get some kid free quiet time....even if it is in the middle of the night Laughing

Guest Guest

Count me in Sad

i'll join too Laughing
sometimes when i spend a lot playing computer,it's hard to fall asleep Sad

I'm join too)
I really can't sometimes go to bed early Sad

gonna get more members than I though lol

I went through a phase when i was at school... i would be awake until 5AM.. fall asleep then have to get up at 7AM. I pretty much ran on vapours during my final year at school so can fully understand how rubbish you must be feeling Lisa x

I can bet that Kokonee will join too, as will I. We both seem to have the same issue with it.

I haven't slept in about a week...am spending a lot of time worried about the whole job situation and such. Now, I am just trudging along.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I can bet that Kokonee will join too, as will I. We both seem to have the same issue with it.

Yep! Count me in! Night before last I woke up at 2am, finally got out of bed sometime after 3. Got on the computer...didn't get to bed until 5:30. So, last night I stayed up until after midnight so I could sleep, woke at 8am. See you on line then!

Guest Guest
I don't suffer from Insomnia, but I am always up until 2 or 3 in the morning.
I get up at 9am, so I still get a fair amount of sleep...

Guest Guest

i think lazar, tweet and a few others know how much of an owl i can be.