Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

stupid question, but i'm really curious....

.. what kind of public transport do you have in your town/city?

here, in belgrade, we have all kinds.. we have trams, trolleybuses, buses and mini-buses
mostly, i use trams and trolleybuses, because they are the best way to get to the town cetre, or the mall. from here.

yesterday, me and some of my friends gotinto a bus that takes you to the other side of the city, and we didn't know how to get back Laughing

what about you? waht kind of transport do you have htere? do you even use it? Laughing

well,in Moscow we have load of public transports congratulations
buses, minibuses, trams, subway, trolleybusses

when i use public transport,i often use busses and trams Laughing

We dont drive so we rely on buses, taxis and trains Smile our buses are quite good them come every 15 minutes congratulations

Busses and trains. Smile I loved when I was in Moscow, it was so great, I could go anywhere without a car. It was great.

Buses. Its about all in Plymouth. I don't drive so I have to use the buses, unfortunately ours isn't brilliant, we have one bus that comes our way that comes every 30 minutes and takes 30 minutes to get into the city centre so you can never get anywhere just on time or anything its always either early or late, even worse is our bus service has just been privatised so the prices to use it are already rising.

But I live on hills so its too difficult to walk anywhere in the mornings so I rely on the bus Laughing

bus, skytrains, canada line, sea busses, westcoast express, there's also sea airplanes..forgot the name, there's ferries...cars, bikes

Yeah..I think that's it.

Skytrain and canada line are similiar, just different in composition. Westcoast express is kinda the same but kinda not... Sea airplanes..airplanes that take you to our capital/other places across the water on an airplane that lands on the sea. Ferries, a big boat that takes you to the islands.

Guest Guest
Cars, bicycles, and walking.

I live not even an hour away from Mango, but where I live we only have the bus and that only comes every hour depending on which bus you take. Where Mango lives they only have to wait 5 minutes sometimes for a new bus. I wish the skytrain would come as far as my city, it would be really beneficial. Also many people here use bikes or scooters. I pretty much walk everywhere though.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
your car lol

we live in the country Smile your car or if you're really brave a bike lol

i concur... car
or sometimes bus if you don't have a car
or bike if you can't afford the bus
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Yes, the car! Laughing Or motorbike.
Well, busses ofcourse and mini-busses...
Oh, I wish we have metro

There are a lot of transport in here!
-transjakarta ( somekind of busses)
-metromini (somekind of busses but they are cheaper and usually less treated)
-Angkot ( somekind of minibuses or container cars. I really can't tell)
-Taxi
-Ojek ( motorbike service like taxi),
-Bajaj ( From India),
-Becak( Cycle rickshaw)
-Bicycles
-Cars
-Motorcycle
I usually go everywhere with car but sometimes I use tranjakarta, ojek or bajaj. congratulations

The city of Portland is really great with Public Transportation. There are the trains, buses, trolleys. In the middle of downtown, there is a "free zone" where you can get on the trains for free!

We live just outside of the metro area, so we have to use our own cars. But if I am going downtown, I park my car in the free zone and take the train downtown.

There are also taxis, limos...lots of people use bicycles as Portland is a very bicycle friendly place. They even ride in the rain! Also, lots of folks have motorcycles or scooters.

sadly there isn't much in the way of public transport in oxnard california where i live. there are buses but they aren't very convenient. i usually just use my car to get to and from work, or sometimes i'll ride my bike to the beach Smile

Public transport in Cancun are buses ....vans and boats when you want to go to near islands

Private ... taxis, scooter, motorcycle, bikes

We dont have donkeys Laughing lot of people think we travel in donkeys

Well to be honest in some rural areas only donkeys reach some places, so they are a must