• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New mystery items and fish

Guest Guest

I love the choco fountain.

I was expecting the fishies to be cc of course. Sad

Ouch, I didn't get any of the last week mystery items (or the weekly dig item) and now I have new ones to look for!!

I want that free pelican and the cute owl ^___^

Ursula wrote:
Ouch, I didn't get any of the last week mystery items (or the weekly dig item) and now I have new ones to look for!!

Which ones are you missing sweety, Bailey has extras & would be more than happy to share with you

dawnbrans wrote:
Which ones are you missing sweety, Bailey has extras & would be more than happy to share with you

No way! All of you are always gifting things to me. I can still open boxes to get all items, so I'll start when I reach home congratulations

BTW, I have just realized that the fishes are cc-bait Sad I should concentrate in get the MB items Laughing

fish baits are soo unbelievible like OMG!!!! And I'll manage to get them!!!!!!!!!! Laughing But the pelican is just a cutie...

for me it's owl only! Laughing (ok yeah if i find the fountain i won't say no but still!)
isn't he the greatest thing???

I was gifted 3 fish baits and they are the best thing in the cc store OMG!!!! I love them soo soo soo soo much

To get all of the bakery fish, do we need to buy 10 bakery fish baits? Or does 1 fish bait work more than once? Sorry to sound dumb Ashamed

Guest Guest
Ursula wrote:

I've sent you a pelican today!

Guest Guest
I really want the fountain... I will have to book one hole day to just open GMB's to try and get it! But it will be worth it!!!!

CharlotteLouise wrote:
To get all of the bakery fish, do we need to buy 10 bakery fish baits? Or does 1 fish bait work more than once? Sorry to sound dumb Ashamed

Well...
1 bait per fish
It's work same as the other fish biscuit and magnet bait Smile