Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawnbrans

Digging issues

I have been digging all morning/afternoon looking for the new gretal bear plushie & haven't found one yet!!! Also it keeps freezing/crashing & giving me digging errors. Has anyone else had this same issue? I hope they fix it soon, I am obsessed with digging Mad

I'll tell you when I try it. I've been almost all the week without digging and I miss it!

i stopped digging cuz it wiped me out so i'm not sure what is going on with that. sorry hun...
bumping up your post so hopefully you'll get an answer.

I've tried digging too, and although I haven't found Gretel yet, it hasn't given me any problems.

I have the same issues Dawn!
i tried yesterday for a couple of hours but i cannot spent any time for it! hope i will find it before it is removed cause i have to focus on my finals now ...

Dawn!!! Please don't be upset I'm not digging anymore, cuz I don't have is coins for that and I'm always gettin' the same things...
I hope it'll be fixed soon!

Hi everyone! i think it's a glitch.. i've read in one of a pet society forum that they are also experiencing this.. well for me, same with you all. i pity my pet cause he doesn't have enough money to buy good stuffs.. my pet's already bankrupt because of the digging feature.. =(

we are aaaall bankrupt from this feature! Laughing but as for the first post... i don't know.. haven't digged yet Laughing

Hmmm, it seems they are updating the digs site....cause I got an option to share 5 free digs with 5 friends whenever I got a rare and whenever I completed the 7 part items...anyone else getting this?

Guest Guest

The new bear hasn't been released yet

Sanakan wrote:
Hmmm, it seems they are updating the digs site....cause I got an option to share 5 free digs with 5 friends whenever I got a rare and whenever I completed the 7 part items...anyone else getting this?

I just got the free shovel from this news feed at this morning Laughing

I saw the new "free shovels" posts; but of course they were all claimed.
Can't wait to get Gretel! I'd send it right away to Tiddly Winks!

I have a digging glitch now too! Yuki keeps on digging in the same spot.

I just did some digging with no problems...other than not digging up anything worthwhile to mention!

I don't even know if I should attempt to dig with my coins today. I'm a little sick of digging for nothing at this point. Has ANYONE found it yet?

Guest Guest
I have not had any problems with digging... other than I NEVER find the TWS items!

i keep digging up the old dinosaur items. is that right? and the only message i get when i log on to dig is to dig in the egyptian site but i can't find where to dig for the new items..?? help? i'm confused...

smorkle wrote:
i keep digging up the old dinosaur items. is that right? and the only message i get when i log on to dig is to dig in the egyptian site but i can't find where to dig for the new items..?? help? i'm confused...

The weekly special item is always in the first forest (where the dinosaur is). It changes every week Smile

They keep announcing the egypt site because it's the newest one