Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Erm. Announcement. sorta. agh. come in if you like to.

So hey guys....and gals of course,

You have been my source of entertainment for the last year and a half, somewhere there. I enjoyed the laughters, and contests held. I'm grateful for the opportunity given to me here at PSFC.

But, there's always that time when you play a game, where you feel bored and have no goals to reach or they are just completely boring you out reaching them. Well, I've reached that time.

So, I'm quitting PS, I'll check back every so often but I have many things to worry about in life. For example, writing my resume that I need to go to an interview for in 9 days, yet I have not started yet. Thus, I am holding a giveaway. More details would be in that thread.

Hope you guys have fun without me! I will still be looking at the RC forum, and keeping it updated. Been quite busy so haven't had the time.

So..thanks guys, and check my giveaway.

*all outstanding trades will be completed. No worries Smile
**if you want my graphics, I will leave my graphic shop open.

GIVEAWAY THREAD HERE.

Totally understand how you feel hun. Real life is your priority

I personally am getting bored of PS...I play more Frontierville now lol.

Don't be a stranger though xxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck with your interview ...hope all goes well for you. I too am somewhat disillusioned with PS ..though i do still visit Kasi daily I don't actually do my visits or anything as religiously as I used to. I'm also playing frontierville ...at least that gives you challanges and goals to meet even if some of them are virtually impossible.
Hope we still see you around here ..even if its just to say hello xx

Guest Guest

Yeah.. i am getting bored of PS and i didn't even play for more then an year.. i only do ps really to see what items i like. buy and thats it... but when i am on i end up staying for a while despite not really doing anything on it. LMAO

i also only go on for the wheel to not restart, but even then it's not worth it at times. i am probably better off just visiting PS only on the weekends.

But the main reason i do stay is because i spend quite a few real bucks on it and the time spent to buy rares, and i want to play it long enough to the point i think i didn't spend the money and time for nothing.

Anyways hope life goes well for you, and better work on that resume! Smile good luck and enjoy life jeanie..

I feel the same about PS Sad its because they arent giving us a lot to do Sad
no goals to reach or anything Sad

It's always sad to see someone go, but I understand the need to distant yourself from all the mediocre gameplay that is sometimes present when you play something for too long...Smile Visit the forum often! Cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that you are always welcome here...

We'll miss you Jeanie! I completely understand about getting bored. Hina is bored as well. Good luck with your resume writing! I'll see you around on FB.

Ouch, I thought you were cleaning your chest, I didn't know you were leaving Sad

I'm not tired yet, because I started playing too late, but I understand that you leave it if you have best things to do. Don't leave the forum, btw. Here we can have a lot of fun without PS 1hug: 1hug:

Sad its really sad when somebody is quitting PS...in my case i feel bored too, i usually visit 50 friends a day..just to get some daily coins.. but everyone of us have priorities in life...will miss you jeanie! (aka mangoberri) and good luck in everything..all the best!

Noooooo!
Does this mean you are leaving the forum too? Who will be on when I am?

Awww I wish you luck on your interview.I hate that you're leaving ps Sad
I do love frontierville like the others.Hugs,Mango and the best of luck to you.Please stay in the forum and let us know how you are.You're part of this family,sweetheart

@Kokonee, I will be still on, just not trading etc.
@bunnyfuzzyness: thank you! It's just for a youth council. gotta start writing my resume.

Aww, good luck with your interview, we'll all keep our fingers crossed for you! : )
Hope to see your around the forum : )

Sad I didnt know you were leaving PS, I just read Riuna post about being bored
Well, best succees with your resume and RL things
And please dont leave forum ok?

i so understand, but is sad when we wont see each other that often

im sure you will always come back here because we all know that we can never give up PSFC

you will be missed!!!

Mangoberri wrote:
@Kokonee, I will be still on, just not trading etc.

whew! You had me very scared there... love you!

take care of RL first twinny congratulations
we'll always be your frenz no matter what