Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

12th August - update!

I love the walk in closet, oversized watch and the red hair dye, not fussed on the over sized stuff though, can hardly fit anything into the rooms as it is Sad

I think what they mean is that the items are normally itsy bitsy and now they will be regular furniture size... at least I'm assuming thats what oversized means in this case. Kind of like if our pets were like thumbelina or mice lol

Guest Guest

The game is unplayable right now. I can't save.

Guest Guest
I'm sure that the diamond ring headband (weekly digging) will become a fan favorite with the girly-girl pets! C.J. has already fallen in love with it!

"Walk in coset" will be CC's???

NEW LEVELS!!!! I know this will make many on here happy!!!

The new stuff looks fun. the dark red wig color is beautiful. Tiddly Winks will be overjoyed with new wigs and colors. congratulations

what is the best: walk in closet no comment
the strawberry wow
the cereals funny

I seriously love this week's items! I seriously want to buy a walk-in closet congratulations
But best of all we have new levels at last!!!!!!!!! congratulations:D:D (even though I'm not at the max level 47 so it doesn't really affect me yet Laughing but yay still pleased congratulations

a dream come true!!!!!! a walk in closet!!!!!!!!I will wait and buy it probably on my birthday in october! and the magic 8 ball! congratulations

I love the items, bu not too excited LaughingLaughing

I see the wardrobe is CC item, not surprised lol!! Laughing

Instead of it being ginormous it reminds me of my pet being small. Like a little mouse house. So cute!

Are the mystery items, new weekly digging item and new free gifts all supposed to be available now?

i love new items^^
esp.this wardrobe room
it is really all girls dream Laughing

jennifer wrote:
Are the mystery items, new weekly digging item and new free gifts all supposed to be available now?

the new weekly dig is for sure as I have found it...the rest probably are as they have just finished the update now.

Thanks. When I wrote that, my ps hadn't updated, but it has now, and I've found the weekly dig item as well! Having trouble with the MBs though, but what else is new?

i love the some off the intims and i realy love the walk in closet but so sad it is cc now smut dosent got it and i dont thing she will got the i ntims fore the email i recive not the email more butim subscribed already i dont now why i dosent got the mail more and i dont now what i schould do to got it again

I LOVE the new giant pink candy. I'm thinking about starting a new 99 project with them, they are huge and cute!!!! Imagine a whole house full of candies Laughing

I was disappointed the oversized items weren't bigger. I was looking forward to making a dwarf room with the plushies from the SW egg, but apart from the cereal bowl, everything is a regular size. Granted bigger than they are in real life but not big enough for me.

What's the deal with the little big door? In the shop it says "Open the door for a big surprise", is there a surprise or is it just a pun because it's oversized week? For 5,000 coins I won't it to do more than just be a door.

when you open the door there is a huge cat outside it. I think its meant to make you feel like a mouse in a hole?

Blairbear wrote:
What's the deal with the little big door? In the shop it says "Open the door for a big surprise", is there a surprise or is it just a pun because it's oversized week? For 5,000 coins I won't it to do more than just be a door.

Yes, you can open it a while and there is a giant kitty (or maybe it's a puppy) behind, trying to eat you, surely Laughing

I want my wig, I bought CCs today, just ot get the wig, and nothing. I have seen other pets with it, but don't know what the story is? Did anyone else get the wig or are we all in the same boat?

I havent tried hun, but I know Kasi has one...so you must be able to get them

Thank you, Lea and Ursula for answering my question. I admit that's actually pretty cute...

I can't find the pink thread seat at all! I have lost 1000s of coins trying to find it, it's sooo frustrating! Guess I'll just have to give up on mystery boxes, I'm finding it too hard to get the new things now. SadSadSad I'm so sad because I used to LOVE the mystery boxes.

jennifer wrote:
I can't find the pink thread seat at all! I have lost 1000s of coins trying to find it, it's sooo frustrating! Guess I'll just have to give up on mystery boxes, I'm finding it too hard to get the new things now. SadSadSad I'm so sad because I used to LOVE the mystery boxes.

Check your pets door ..a little gift from Kasi x

kasijab wrote:
jennifer wrote:

Check your pets door ..a little gift from Kasi x

OMG OMG OMG thank you soooooooo much! You are absolutely wonderful!
Honey is delighted she can't wait to redecorate her room with the new things!