Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sanakan

Jubble rings already turned into CC?!

Hi guys, so sorry if this was posted anywhere in the forums cause I didn't find it..XD

Anyway, I saw this in the TOF today:

Information about Jubble Ring
Hello Pet Society players! There's been a Jubble newsflash!

As you may have noticed, the new cute and colorful Jubbles on sale at the stores right now are available for coins! These make great friends for your pet, and are a real treat exclusive to Fantasy Week.

But the plot thickens! Jubbles are going to turn from coin items into PFC cash items! Seems the magic that turned them 'mortal' is wearing off.

This means that if you buy a Jubble before the PFC cash switch on MONDAY at Midnight GMT, any Jubbles already in your inventory will become non-giftable and, just like Cinderella's coach that turned into a Pumpkin, your Jubbles will go from coin items into PFC items! Oh, my...!

Oh noes! I haven't bought any yet! Is it that it turns next week right?...lol~ I'm not sure right now..

Laughing

And Stocking them won't do any good cause they will be made un-giftable...that is so lame...Sad

Yeah...
I was shocked when know the jubble is not CC (note : very happy)
I thought : Wow? Is this really pf? This cool and cute item in BOUTIQUE is not CC item?

but I know pf won't being that kind forever Laughing
see? become PFC item

That's true! I was a bit wary as to why it's a coin item and it's also placed in the Boutique...something some be up....and I was right!!XD

lol~

It's a bit stupid that they're turning it into a CC item! Typical PF! *sighs*
Thanks for posting this though, I've just bought another 2 so I have each colour now congratulations

I just went and bought four more. Now I have two of each color. (Tiddly Winks likes to walk around uniform, with matching bracelets. Smile It's her little quirk.

I want to buy 2 more, but I'm afraid of getting the same colour. Is there any thread for swapping them? I mean, while we can swap them, of course Laughing

Guest Guest
bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
grrrrrr

this makes me mad

sucks they will become cc but it's nice that there's at least a window of time to get them before they are cc Smile

what's the point of doing that? in order not to buy any cc item again? or if this is their new tatict let all items to with regular coins first and then cc i don't care!

Guest Guest
i managed to get one of every color. thankfully. after giving away random rings to people cause i kept getting repeats. you can offline trick the rings but make sure you're in the accessories section of the store first before you offline your browser since it kept logging me out if i offlined before i went to the store.

well i hope PF does more 'slip ups' with supposed "CC" items and make them buyable for coins first. that be pretty neat actually if they can do that for all newly released CC items. have them up for coins for a few days or something and convert them to cash later just to give everyone a chance.

That great! I will try to get as Tiddly 2 of each color, except black since it is very expensive

Ursula wrote:
I want to buy 2 more, but I'm afraid of getting the same colour. Is there any thread for swapping them? I mean, while we can swap them, of course Laughing

Would you like to swap one ursula? I got an extra blue colored one...looking for a green one now~ congratulations

Isnt it suppose to change on Monday? Its only Friday! Sad
It shows up as 8cc now...is this just a glitch or is it like that for you aswell?

Guest Guest
Another example of how trustworthy PF can be.

Lazar wrote:
Another example of how trustworthy PF can be.

Sad Hey Lazar

WHAT???!!!
This totally unfair for those that still haven't complete all color (especially the one that still saving coins for the ring) SadSad

-Serenity- wrote:
WHAT???!!!
This totally unfair for those that still haven't complete all color (especially the one that still saving coins for the ring) SadSad

Me neither Sad . I was going to wait till' tomorrow to buy more because I've only bought one but then I just saw that they were CC already... and I'd rather spend my CC on others.

Guest Guest
mine says 8 CC in the shop...
that's so unfair!

I have a pink and I'm looking for a blue...
Does anyone want to swap?

Guest Guest

EDIT: Nevermind.... they can't be gifted anymore...

Yes it is, you can't swap it.
The CC item is not giftable Sad

Guest Guest
This sucks!
We sould all go on the PS link where they posted that it would turn to CC on Monday and COMPLAIN!! (I don't know the link... can someone PM it to me!)

Melodia_du_Xaviere wrote:
OMG.. this i unfunny...
I want more rings...

yeah, that's too bad.. i want buy 2 more but it's too late. Sad

sinenomine wrote:
I dont think they can be swap now, they have the yellow dot now
I missed a color Mad

me too.. i've planned to buy one more today but it's too late.. Sad

Ugh, me too! I planned to buy more to complete all the colors but found out that it already turned into a CC item? I really hope that it's only temporary and a mistake since there's an update on Thursday as well...

@ yellownancy - Don't worry, I saw on the TOF that lots of people are complaining about it and some of them even highlighted the Monday part..XD

they said they are looking into it though....hope it reverts back tmr or something...Sad

yellownancy wrote:

Yeah, I really wanted to swap it...darn PF

What??? I've been on holiday, so I've just seen this. I only have 2 and both are pink. I can't believe they did that. I understand PF only wants money now they have millions of users, but they should remember their users started playing for free.

I can't believe how disappointed I've been these last weeks SadSadSad

Guest Guest
Sanakan wrote:
Ugh, me too! I planned to buy more to complete all the colors but found out that it already turned into a CC item? I really hope that it's only temporary and a mistake since there's an update on Thursday as well...

@ yellownancy - Don't worry, I saw on the TOF that lots of people are complaining about it and some of them even highlighted the Monday part..XD

they said they are looking into it though....hope it reverts back tmr or something...Sad

Sanakan wrote:
yellownancy wrote:

Yeah, I really wanted to swap it...darn PF

I hope they change it back. If they do then we can swap them. Also, Agne is away on vacation and I'm not even sure if anyone had any to her or not... she dosen't have access to the internet much wile she is away... I was going to buy some for her... so I hope they switch it back and be true to their word.

Ursula wrote:
What??? I've been on holiday, so I've just seen this. I only have 2 and both are pink. I can't believe they did that. I understand PF only wants money now they have millions of users, but they should remember their users started playing for free.

I can't believe how disappointed I've been these last weeks SadSadSad

yeah, that's right ursula.. i've played PS bcoz it's free and fun..
ugh i'm still feel bad with the changes of jubble rings

Just saw that they made another post saying yeah they made a mistake but they ARE NOT going to fix it. So they will stay cash coin items.

My god, what is up with Playfish? Are they deliberately trying to anger their players? First they don't tell us right away that they rings will be converted to cash items, then they barely give us time to collect them. I didn't get all the rings I wanted either. Sad

these people never cease to amaze me with their greediness ....

TanyaRC wrote:
these people never cease to amaze me with their greediness ....

It's not just their greediness but their utter lack of consideration for their players which upsets me. But the sad thing is that they can get away with practically anything they do because people will keep on playing no matter what happens. They will always have enough players to get rich off of since some people don't get bothered by these "small things" and other people are too addcited to even think about quitting. Neither of those applies to me however. I can and will quit the moment this game loses all its appeal.

Guest Guest

playfish is becoming a bunch of *********s Mad i already got one of each color but why PF why? i wanted to gift some to people again.

i want to enjoy PF since i came in late in the game, but now after i did spend a lot of money on them, they are being anal. ugh makes me think i wasted my cash on them. they better get their act together.

hinapasha wrote:
Just saw that they made another post saying yeah they made a mistake but they ARE NOT going to fix it. So they will stay cash coin items.

My god, what is up with Playfish? Are they deliberately trying to anger their players? First they don't tell us right away that they rings will be converted to cash items, then they barely give us time to collect them. I didn't get all the rings I wanted either. Sad

I saw that post too Hina!! I was like...what?! That the fact that they think it's too much of a bother to fix it on a Friday really makes me angry...oh yeah, they are all off for the weekend!! Mad

hinapasha wrote:
I didn't get all the rings I wanted either. Sad

That's the trick. You couldn't get them all, so if you want so bad to finish your collection, you must pay. And most people will do that Sad

Ursula wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
I didn't get all the rings I wanted either. Sad

That's the trick. You couldn't get them all, so if you want so bad to finish your collection, you must pay. And most people will do that Sad

I managed to get all 3 colours with only buying 3 rings......
I found though that if I put on a ring which is say pink for example and then put on another one which is blue then take off the blue ring and put it back in my clothes section to see if I've got the green one then I get the blue one again straight away so I thought I'd got 2 blues. But the best way to check if you've got all the colours is put two on then take one off and put it on the floor of your pets house and put a different one on from your chest (a 3rd one) while there is still one on the floor and one on your pet.
That way I was able to see that I'd got all 3 colours whilst only needing to buy 3 rings in total! Hopefully its the same for everyone and hope that helps

agggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THEY SAID M-O-N-D-A-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I logged in to buy them and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i have not even 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had bought everything on monday and it said dave failed to indeed it saved nothig... so i said i'm going to buy them later.. and i go in... AND THEY ARE CC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C-O-M-E O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care to have all 3 (ok i do but you get the point) but i should be able to buy them!!!!!!!! it's NOT monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
agggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THEY SAID M-O-N-D-A-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I logged in to buy them and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i have not even 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had bought everything on monday and it said dave failed to indeed it saved nothig... so i said i'm going to buy them later.. and i go in... AND THEY ARE CC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C-O-M-E O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care to have all 3 (ok i do but you get the point) but i should be able to buy them!!!!!!!! it's NOT monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Sad The fact that upsets me most is not that I wont be able to buy the rest of the jubbles with gold coins at least but that they don't stick with their words and have not been loyal to us, the fans, who have trusted them through this entire game just to have their trust lost. Whats even worse is that they are benefiting from the 'mistake' because people had less time to buy them whilst they were gold coins and now that they are CC more people will be paying 'real life cash' to buy them because they missed out and even if they just trade for the jubble its costing the fans their possessions.

i didn't liked this at all... for me it's the second straw after the fiasco with the LE globa a little back... Sad this is plain simple... INFAIR! but i still like tha game...