Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

New LE Item

can anyone get it atm? when i try to buy it it says "sorry, you can't purchance this item for now!" is anyone else getting it? and the clock's ticking away too Sad

Nobody can yet
It is not a surprise that it is bugged, what it is really strange is that it is not that expensive

I wonder if it starts at midnight GMT?
It says I need to wait until tomorrow.

lets just hope it will be fixed soon i love french fries (im on a diet for a week now and im going crazy lol )

Kokonee wrote:
I wonder if it starts at midnight GMT?
It says I need to wait until tomorrow.

yeah, me too. it won't let me purchase till tomorrow. maybe that was their way of fixing it.

Well, i hope playfish extends the time, loads of people are going to miss out otherwise

when i first tried to buy it i think there were 22 hours left and still now they havent solved it!!! I want this item they better restart the whole process since we cant all buy it today

something weird happen to me.. i can buy 2!!! OMG..
i buy the 2nd just for fun (not in a serious order), but when i look into my chest it become 2.
is it any kind of error?

im just sending them while i buy them, obviously playfish got it wrong somewhere when they were fixing the previous problem

Gaiamaiden wrote:
im just sending them while i buy them, obviously playfish got it wrong somewhere when they were fixing the previous problem
thanks so much Steph love ya

Gaiamaiden wrote:

i was so surprised. thank you so much steph! smorkle and i are going to fry everything now!!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:

oh, fool me.. i didnt do that.. Sad

yeah i had the same problem now i can't get it at all