Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

My New Kitten! Pictures!

Well I've only got a couple really good ones so far, my camera usually does great for motion but I guess he's just to fast!

pictur10.jpg pictur11.jpg pictur12.jpg

awwweeee! what's his/her (?) name? so cute!!!! i want another one now!!! LOL!

His name is Slippers, he's a very awesome kitten so great with the kids and very social and sweet.

Aw. Sweet baby!!!! ^w^ He kind of looks like this kitty that hangs out around my neighborhood. So cute though~

Thank you Spackle congratulations His black back in the sunlight looks brown, so I think one of his parents must have been brown.

Jeanie, It's kind of funny how we came up with the name hubby used to say cats are only good for one thing "slippers" (a joke of course) and so I told him that under a condition of me getting him, he could name the cat. He was thinking patches or something but I said we should name him slippers. so thats his name! lol! Hubby also wanted me to get an adult cat, but broke down when my sisters boss was looking for a good home for him.

He is gorgeous hun!

I'd better not let my girls see him..they keep nagging me for a kitten lol xx

Guest Guest
What a cutie-pie! What's his/her name?

Thank you sooo much all of you congratulations His name is Slippers! The Kids absolutely adore him!

widuri, your comment was too cute sweetie! That really made me laugh.

It's a normal cat food brand here in Germany. I don't know if it's mentioned in other parts of Europe, but when I saw Slippers, I immediately thought of those cute commercials.

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you sooo much all of you congratulations His name is Slippers! The Kids absolutely adore him!

widuri, your comment was too cute sweetie! That really made me laugh.

i like that name, sleepers..
well that's just comes in my mind when i saw the picts.. Ashamed *cat woman*

Lucky Strike wrote:
Every time i see that cat i want to jump to the screen! Ashamed

i totally agree, lucky.. i wanna do that too..

OMG i want one! Iv always wanted a kitten cause i love em so much...Either a kitten or a puppy.
I love the fact that they are so tiny and helpless and i can treat them like a lil baby hehe.

Cant have one with lil Ginger tho cause ill come down and the hammy will be missing......The kitten will eat him =(

Or i might actually find the hammy sleeping on the sofa and the kitten in his cage HAHA!