Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New free lottery gift!!

wheel10.png

Just signed into Kasi's account to get her lottery for her and to feed Jab..and nearly died of shock!!

We have a new free gift on the wheel! And it is really cute!!!

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I only sign in once a day to see to him, and every day he is full of flies Sad Good job Kasi cant see him lol

You would of thought though that he would stay clean if he isnt doing anything. I can understand how they get dirty when you are visiting, digging or shopping, but that account is not being used at all Sad poor Kasi lol

lea75 wrote:
I only sign in once a day to see to him, and every day he is full of flies Sad Good job Kasi cant see him lol

You would of thought though that he would stay clean if he isnt doing anything. I can understand how they get dirty when you are visiting, digging or shopping, but that account is not being used at all Sad poor Kasi lol
LaughingLaughingLaughing

its about time! lmao thought they were never going to change it and the poor kitty would be stuck on the wheel forever lmao

The image of the dog inside the wheel didnt show to me, i think yesterday I got the cat, probably because of that
Sad

OMG......i got dog and 2000 today can't belive............................=D....this is modt amazing day for me...........=D

if you signed in before todays update (12:00pm GMT) tehn you would of still had teh cat plushie...once you sign in tomorrow you will see the new cat plushie on the wheel congratulations

wow im realy supriset a new initms in the wheel it is also long time ago they last put a new intims in the wheel so im realy happy hope i will got it soon

I got it this morning congratulations

Took me ages to get the kitty when it first came out lol

a friend of mine is eating my ears to get it!!! Laughing i want it too! it's cute!! And hopefully i want have to wait a month to get it! Laughing