Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eris Constance

So Sad about the Japanese Princess Outfit

I really want the Japanese Princess Outfit which will be for sale on Wednesday.

But it's 24cc! For an outfit that does nothing! That's almost triple the price of the Fairy Tale Boxes! I really want it, but I promised myself to not buy cc for a while, because I need to save up for important real life things. And PF/EA is being completely unfair. Mad

Cruds. I really want the wig, too. And I can't even trade for it right now because the cc rates are way high.

I totally understand you! When I see new cc items every week I want them all! But I'm not able to buy any cc, that's why I'm trading just for ones I love the most... I know now it looks that you'll die without this outfit, but in a few weeks you'll see that you don't want it anymore so badly like you want now, so

I know the outfit is totally beautiful, but 24CCs is outrageous. I am contemplating whether it is worth it. I may end up getting it, since I haven't bought anything (aside from the mat) in awhile. Just trying to decide if I really want/need it. Hard call. I don't support such a high price for something like this.

I think it's not worth it too. The only totally amazing item I can see in it is the wig, other items are simple... So it is worth to buy it?

I really love it, but that soooo expensive. I think I'll buy but from now on I'll be really more careful about what I spend in PS.

Omg! I know!! 24cc for an outfit that just looks good.... Seems pointless... But I LOVE the wig, soooooo much! I wish they sold it all separate. >__<
It they keep raising prices like thins though, I think I'm going on strike and writing them an angry letter.

Guest Guest
agreed to everyone. :/

I wanted the wig very badly but I don't want to encourage PF/EA in their recent increase of CC items. Is it just me, or are over half the items CC these days?!

raphaeline wrote:
I wanted the wig very badly but I don't want to encourage PF/EA in their recent increase of CC items. Is it just me, or are over half the items CC these days?!

totally true. soon everything will be in cc at the rate they are going.

Agne wrote:
I totally understand you! When I see new cc items every week I want them all! But I'm not able to buy any cc, that's why I'm trading just for ones I love the most... I know now it looks that you'll die without this outfit, but in a few weeks you'll see that you don't want it anymore so badly like you want now, so

When I think of it, Helena won't probably wear it as much as she wears her mermaid wig, but it's just sooooo pretty it breaks my heart. But you are right, Agne! I must not let PF/EA ruin my fun!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I know the outfit is totally beautiful, but 24CCs is outrageous. I am contemplating whether it is worth it. I may end up getting it, since I haven't bought anything (aside from the mat) in awhile. Just trying to decide if I really want/need it. Hard call. I don't support such a high price for something like this.

PF/EA sure needs a lot more money that they already have. >.
Chiaretta wrote:
I really love it, but that soooo expensive. I think I'll buy but from now on I'll be really more careful about what I spend in PS.

It's just too much. The most expensive cc items I ever buy are only the WWF items.

MeowMeow wrote:
Omg! I know!! 24cc for an outfit that just looks good.... Seems pointless... But I LOVE the wig, soooooo much! I wish they sold it all separate. >__It they keep raising prices like thins though, I think I'm going on strike and writing them an angry letter.

Agreed. I am so close to writing them an angry letter too! I wish PF/EA would stop with all the cc items! It was good when the items were really special, but clothes? They're clothes! Sigh.

Spackle wrote:
Sad Stupid expensive set. I wanted to get it too, but geeze!

So expensive I wanna actually spend money to go to London and argue with PF.

Riuna wrote:
agreed to everyone. :/

raphaeline wrote:

I've been playing PS for almost 2 years now, and I must say inflation really sucks in PS. There were very few cc items before, and those cc items usually do special things. But now... sigh.

blastertoyo wrote:
yes the wig is beautiful but doesn't ti remind you of the lady paw paw wig without the bw??

Quite. But I wasn't a big fan of that wig because of the bow--and it looks odd on my pet's head (although this one might look odd, too). This one looks more Japanese. Smile

i think that the price is outrageous and have no idea where they came up with that one. I am not sure I will spend for that its so expensive for just one outfit and wig and the wig is close to that other one.

I'm in a dilemma with this. This outfit is one of the first I've seen in a long while that I really liked. Of course, I am appalled by the price, so I am asking myself if I should buy it. Sad I hate this sort of dilemma, but I don't think outright boycotting it will make much of a difference as there will always be some people who simply buy everything regardless of the price.

Sad I really don't know what to do. I saved some CCs to get it, but now I know that if I do, I'll feel guilty about it. I even mentioned this to my husband last night, and he said 'you gotta follow your heart'. Big help there...but can't blame a guy for trying.

Geez, I really like the wig but I don't even know if it'll look good on Yuki. You can't even try it on if it's in a bundle. I wasn't planning on getting something this expensive anyway even though I really really love it and it suits Yuki so very much.

i agree to you all.. it's too expensive for outfit Sad
i just really love the wig. but 24 CC?? i think it's not really worth it..

yeah, i really like the wig too. i hope they bring out a similar wig in the regular store. but then again, it would be rotten of them to do such a thing after charging so much for it.

I think I will buy the outfit instead of buying other items, I really really want Jebema wearing this kimono and wig, I would like to have also the bag, it looks so cute
This week is very expensive Sad

I don't really know what to do.... buy it or not?? I like, especially the kimono and the headpiece but 24 cc is so expensive... I've thought I was going to buy it, but I've seen also this week's RC items and they are really great, I don't have enough CCs for both, I don't know what to do!!

I think I'm going to get it. I really wasn't sure, but I love the rose pink and black together and will regret it if I don't so I'm biting the bullet tomorrow and getting one.

hmmmm...so i got weak and bought it and regret it now.
the wig color is ugly i think. i'll probably dye it...later..

jap_sm10.jpg[/url]

Chiaretta wrote:
I don't really know what to do.... buy it or not?? I like, especially the kimono and the headpiece but 24 cc is so expensive... I've thought I was going to buy it, but I've seen also this week's RC items and they are really great, I don't have enough CCs for both, I don't know what to do!!

Chiara hun I saw you bought the outfit. All I want to say: Malu looks perfect and everything is cool! I know you can feel sorry (that you chose the outfit) But it's wonderful, so don't worry! Other items will be in shop for a long time, so let me hug ya lol

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I think Smorkle looks cute in the new outfit. Smile

Here's Tiddly Winks in hers. She rather likes it. Smile

Ok, I think the wig is soo unique! It suits for every pet! Tiddly looks lovely!

I deliberated for a long time as to whether or not I will buy it. Then I decided to go ahead and get it. It was really expensive, but I liked it more than the wings (even though I liked the lady bug ones). I just am not really a huge wing person. I have several pair that Tiddly Winks wears, but I really loved the outfit more than those and figured that Tiddly Winks would wear it.

Aaaaq thank you Agne, I was quite doubtful but then I saw Smorkle and I saw it was too nice to not buy it Sad I like it a lot!

Yvette, the new outfit really fits Tiddly, she's really cute!

That's great. I usually don't know what I really want... I want everything or almost nothing lol! I love the ladybug wings too, I think they're different Smile But the outfit rocks!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I think Smorkle looks cute in the new outfit. Smile

Here's Tiddly Winks in hers. She rather likes it. Smile

ph..
She is so cute
The wig and the outfit looks so good

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive just bought it and i have to admit i really like it congratulations

And I have to asmit that it really looks nice on Lin Yao!

Agne wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive just bought it and i have to admit i really like it congratulations

And I have to asmit that it really looks nice on Lin Yao!

Did you get one hun?

Thank you so so so much steph!!!
My mind is really blank for few second after I saw this bundle
Then I want to scream, but I afraid my mom will think I'm crazy Laughing

Thank you very much yvette

@steph

Send something to you, I know maybe It's not enough compared with your kindness

Agne, check your door when you come online. I have to forfeit the computer to my better half, so I'll see all of you later. congratulations

OMG! Thanks so much -Serenity- ! you know how much i love dolls and crystal things congratulations xxx thank you so much xx even though you didnt have to send them xxx

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Agne, check your door when you come online. I have to forfeit the computer to my better half, so I'll see all of you later. congratulations

OKKKKKKK. I NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I JUST STAYED ALIVE.
I'm gonna tell you: I was decorating my room, my mood was kindly good, I was chatting with Haru congratulations Then I totally needed some more items, so spent all my coins Laughing And then ps started to show me that I've got the message. I totally thought it was Haru's msg. And then I saw Yvette's gift. I accidently pushed on it really quickly. AND I SAWWWWWW THE PRINCESS BUNDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg when I saw it, I stopped breathing! Seriously! I was sooo surprized! OMG you understand when I'm saying I SOOOO SURPRIZED!!!! Then I started to cry! I can't believe somebody cares about me! I'm poor&I don't have any good things and somebody really cares about me! With tiers in my eyes I wrote thank you for Tiddly Winks... But guys you don't even imagine how much this means for me... Some of you may think: it's just a game! BUT FOR ME IT"S ALMOST MY LIFE. So thanks soo much YVETTE&TIDDLY WINKS!!!!!!! I'm off to bed to cry&think that life is wonderful!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OMG! Thanks so much -Serenity- ! you know how much i love dolls and crystal things congratulations xxx thank you so much xx even though you didnt have to send them xxx

Many hugs for you

@Agne
Honey look so beautiful in princess outfit

I can't believe how weak I am. Ashamed

Oh well, at least I won't regret not getting it. And Yuki loves all things Japanese so she really wanted it. Excuses excuses.

Wow, it looks much better than I thought Smile You're all very cute with it congratulations

I've read that the single items are giftable, is that true? I was only interested in the wig, so it would be great news Smile

I totally suits every pet! I heve never seen the wig&dress suiting the pets more!!!