Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items revealed - 23rd Sept

Hey, Tiddly! You will finally get your dirndl!

Not too particularly fond of the back to school stuff, but love the Oktoberfest items!

I don't really like the BAck to School stuff, but I love some Oktoberfest items! the window, the wig...

and what's the game for mobile phones they talk about??

Kokonee wrote:
Hey, Tiddly! You will finally get your dirndl!

Not too particularly fond of the back to school stuff, but love the Oktoberfest items!

Sehr Schön. That's very nice. Smile

Horrah, a dirndl and it's green!!!!!!! I love it. Smile The Heidi hair is just wonderful. I am going to enjoy next week like crazy!

Finally German stuff!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting forever. Laughing

The school door almost made me feel nauseous, but I like the Amanda wig and the Oktoberfest window. And the microscope is pretty cool too, even though rl ones kinda make me nauseous. Laughing Yuki is eyeing that running track with excitement.

Guest Guest

i'm glad this time most the items aren't cc's at all.. it seems like BOTH LE items are yellow coins. Smile

hehe these items seem like fun to use lmao! Laughing

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i love the wallpaper and flooring, thats about it

so sad its cc SadSad

esperia wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
i love the wallpaper and flooring, thats about it

so sad its cc SadSad

Totally agree Sad and if they are like the Garden wallpaper/floor out now, they will be quite expensive Sad

I was just thinking about doing something with all the old back to school stuff I still have so this is weird timing. It even includes stuff that I wanted from the last time they did this theme so I'm actually excited.

I'm kinda annoyed I like the digging plushie and school flag because now i'm going to have to spend so much time and coins trying to get them. PS is fun, but sometimes exhausting...lol

OMG, i'm such a plonker. I spent hours and all my coins digging for the weekly item only to realise that I had been digging in the wrong site!!! I was digging in the desert instead of the town forest.

Now I have to save up all my money to try again Sad

Riuna wrote:
i'm glad this time most the items aren't cc's at all.. it seems like BOTH LE items are yellow coins. Smile

hehe these items seem like fun to use lmao! Laughing

They edited the blog. The bunny in a haystack IS a cc item afterall. Sad

FYI -- if anyone else thought, like I did, that you would get the locker and be able to have the stuff inside, you cannot. It is simply the locker. Too bad since I would love to use the items to decorate with, rather than the locker. Sad