Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

I'm going to need a little help

I'm not posting this in the "looking for" section because I'm not looking for anything right now. I'm going to be a week out, my parents miss me a lot and I decided to travel there. I'm leaving on friday, so I'm missing lots of things from next week. I would like that any of you could help me to get some things, like the LE normal item and maybe some weekly digging item. I hope to be back in time to buy the OWO items myself, so don't worry too much about them.

I will pay you for that, of course congratulations I can pay you with IS coins or anything else you choose. I won't ask for lost treasures items, because I know they're hard to find.

I'm going to miss you a lot, despite it's only one week! I won't be here for your great competitions or quizs, but I'll do it when I come back congratulations

Hugs for everyone and thanks in advance

I'll try helping you. And if I find a 2nd Weekly trasure I'll send it. For Free.

Ok, forget about the weekly digging item, because I got some today Smile So I'm only going to need help with the LE item (the normal one) and, maybe, some OWO (it depends on my day back, but don't worry too much about it, I'm pretty sure I'll be in time) congratulations

Thanks for offering help, but I really want to pay you, everyone is gifting me things always Smile

Ursula wrote:
Ok, forget about the weekly digging item, because I got some today Smile So I'm only going to need help with the LE item (the normal one) and, maybe, some OWO (it depends on my day back, but don't worry too much about it, I'm pretty sure I'll be in time) congratulations

Thanks for offering help, but I really want to pay you, everyone is gifting me things always Smile

Do you need Mystery items?

Tromo3 wrote:

Do you need Mystery items?

I don't think so. They're going to remove some I couldn't get yet, but it's not fair to ask for them, I will trade them when I'm back Smile

Chiaretta wrote:
I can send you the LE item hun

Next week, don't forget to tell me how much it is!!!

You left already? I think its friday now in Spain, did you gather all Hallo items?
I will try to help too

I have spares of most of the halloween mystery items if you just want to tell me which ones you need, I can help you out!

Do not worry about this, sweets... we all will make sure u get some items... esp the pink dye table, that u won today from the quiz... Again...u have bruce lee reflexes when it comes to keyboard, pointing and clicking..
have a wonderful visit to your parents home...
We;ll miss ya, sweets
Be here when u return

Rocio, Jennifer, yes, I got the Halloween items from the shops, thanks for the concern I think I'm going to need less help than I thought ^___^

I'm leaving in a few hours, take care of my little Ursula!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Just wanted to post that I sent the pink dye table as well as the little black sheep LE .....
I am also going to send u the LE pig....as part of your prize from last weeks quiz.
hope you are having a great time with your folks.
Urusla is doing terrific... not to worry about her

Also sent 1 pumpkin spice cake - new this week along with the red tractor and the red doggie house

Thanks everyone!!! I haven't log in FB yet, I'm not sure if I should wait until tomorrow, because this laptop is so slow :S

Thanks for the prizes, Kivie!!! I can't wait to dye wigs congratulations