• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiviern04

SPARKIE'S CHAT QUIZ -CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS

COME AND JOIN US AT THE CHAT ROOM
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2010
@ 1800 GMT - PSFC TIME

THE MEMBER WHO ANSWERS THE MOST QUESTION FIRST WILL WIN A PRIZE AND THAT WINNER IS ........ LEA75 CONGRATS prize delivered

THE MEMBER WHO ANSWERS THE MOST QUESTIONS OVERALL WILL ALSO WIN A PRIZE AND THAT WINNER IS .... NYMPH CONGRATS prize delivered

ONE OF THE PRIZES YOU COULD WIN IS:

ps_aut10.gif ps_aut11.gif ps_pin10.gif ps_pla10.gif

ANYONE WHO COMES IN AND ATTEMPTS TO ANSWER JUST ONE QUESTION WILL ALSO WIN A PRIZE

AND THOSE WHO JOINED IN THE CHAT QUIZ ARE:
CHARLOTTELOUIS prize delivered
SINENOMINE prize delivered
SPOOKY prize delivered
WIDURI prize delivered
HINAPASHA prize delivered
LAZAR -- i know u are trying to give away your items, but i had to sent u something - delivered
GAIA prize delivered
LUCKY STRIKE prize delivered
KASIJAB prize delivered
TIDDLY WINKS prize delivered
TOULOUSE prize sent for just showing up
TROMO prize sent just for showing up

[center]A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU .... AS ALWAYS, IT WAS A BLAST... AND THOSE MEMBERS WHO COULD NOT COME... WE MISSED U ALL

ALL PSFC RULES APPLY
A MINIMUM OF 20 POST REQUIRED
A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
MEMBERS WITH CURRENT WARNINGS CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN CHAT ROOM QUIZ

HOPE TO SEE YA'LL THERE[/center][i][u]

blastertoyo wrote:
where's the chatroom?

The chat room will be up on Wednesday. It is used for quizzes only at this time.

the last chat quizzes were amazing fun! I will try my hardest to make this one too Smile

Ohhh bummer, I'll be on my way to work at that time, that's 7am in NZ and I start work at 7.30 Sad Oh well will DEFINITELY have to try to make the next one!!!

Guest Guest
i hope to be there!

It will be 2 am here when the chat quiz is on...so I'm gonna opt-out of this one sadly...good luck to everyone else!congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
it's late... what time are you going to bed? Smile

I'm still a student, So Impossible I can get up at that time for just take a part of this quiz (My mom will very very VERY MAD Laughing), I maybe already go to sleep at 22:00 p.m at my time Sad (15:00 here)

CONGRATS TO LEA75 AND NYMPH
PLEASE SEE THE ORIGINAL POST FOR ALL WINNERS AND PLAYERS

I AM SORRY SOME OF YOU MISSED IT. WITH THE TIME ZONES, I KNOW IT IS TOUGH TO ENSURE ALL PEOPLE CAN PARTICIPATE.

THANKS TO ALL ...........
i love doing these quizzes and hope to continue doing them on a weekly basis.

congratssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kivie!!! come back to the chat!!! it's stays open for tonight!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Congrats to Lea and thanks to everyone and especially Kivie! You did a great quiz!! That was sooo challenging. Thanks again Kivie!!!!!

ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED...IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM...LET ME KNOW..... ONCE AGAIN, YOU ALL DID FANTABULOUS AND THANK YOU FOR JOINING ME FOR SOME QUIZ FUN

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Congrats to Lea and Nymph! congratulations

@ Kivie: I only saw two questions but I loved them as always! Thanks for my prize hun!

Congrats Lea and Nypmh, you both are great!!
and thankyou, Kivie, to held such a great quiz. and for the prizes too!

Guest Guest
haha. i missed it. had class.

congrats to the winners though.

Well done everyone! I tried to pop in before the quiz ended on one of my breaks from work but I was too late Sad Oh well, at least I got to say hi to everyone hahaha

It was a brill evening, and Kivie, thanks for the prize hun....it will certainly been well used lol xxxxxxxxx

I wasn't there till the end but I've certainly had a marvelous time.
Thank you Kivie for hosting the amazing quiz, and thank you every single admin/mod for making and amazing atmosphere in the chatroom. Also a big thank you for all the members who made my day.

You should totally be a vip member of the month

EDIT:

kiviern04 wrote:
LAZAR -- i know u are trying to give away your items, but i had to sent u something - delivered

This totally prooves my scentence above! Thank you so much!

I hope all of you can make it next time congratulations

Kivie through an amazing party outthere and it was fun! Lots of laughs!!! congratulations