Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

What are you making/Having for Dinner?

I'm so excited tonight, I just went out to get the ingredients to make a yummy homemade lasagna. It got me curious what are you having, making, or have eaten for Dinner? Whats your favorite thing to eat?

We had jacket potato with chilli and garlic bread. Very basic stuff really

I had Ham and Eggs (Here Dinner is similiar like breakfeast, and Lunch is with Soup, Main and salads). And I love to have Noodles.

We were at our cousin and his wife's place and we had chili, and various kinds of breads with cold cuts and cheeses. It was nice. Smile

Tromo, I love having breakfast for dinner, especially when it comes with ham!

Yvette, that sounds really lovely I hope your having a nice time congratulations

We had chicken, new potatoes and veg tonight.

Nothing exciting, but dont have a lot of time on tuesdays.
Pick Jadine up from school and take her straight to dancing, then pick her up and we have an hour to have tea, get her changed then she is off to Brownies.

Things we do for our kids lol

I think I'll need to start my lasagna soon, I'm getting so hungry hearing all these yummy dinners!

Lisa, how does Jadine like brownies? I'm thinking of putting my daughter in girl guides as well as I was involved when I was younger. Not sure if my daughter is ready or not yet.

I'll be having lemon honey chicken with rice and veges...not for a while though, as it's not even lunch time yet teeheehee congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
Lisa, how does Jadine like brownies? I'm thinking of putting my daughter in girl guides as well as I was involved when I was younger. Not sure if my daughter is ready or not yet.

she loves it!
It is great for her confidence, and she is learning loads as well. Shes only been going a few months and already has quite a few badges including her first aid badge, which is always great for kids to have
I'm hoping to get Phoebe into Rainbows as soon as she is 5, personally I think it does it them so much good, I'm sure your daughter will love it congratulations

ohhhh brownies!!! the food or the club? Laughing just kidding!! tee hee
i was a brownie then a girl scout myself!!! i loved it so much. we had the best time trying to get new badges and you really do learn a lot about how to be your best!!

as for dinner...it's only 4:15pm right now. i think tonight we are going to try to find this vegan food truck i love to eat at. the only problem is that they change locations all the time and the only way to find them is through twitter or their official site. i love their food! my favorite is "THE BELLA!!!"
no no it's not twilight related!! LaughingLaughing it's a grilled portabella mushroom, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion and pesto mayo on toasted sourdough sandwich!! yummy deliciousness!!

I should definitely look into it! She would be in sparks here it's the first step in girl guides out here. Thank you for your advice Lisa.

Jeanie, that sandwich sounds delicious!

My lasagna is ready and my garlic bread is now in the oven. Can't wait to just dive into it!

myladyyawo wrote:
I should definitely look into it! She would be in sparks here it's the first step in girl guides out here. Thank you for your advice Lisa.

Jeanie, that sandwich sounds delicious!

My lasagna is ready and my garlic bread is now in the oven. Can't wait to just dive into it!

you're lasagna is making me really hungry!!!
care to share what you put into it??

This is actually my first time making it alone. I've always loved lasagna and never really tried to make it. It's got a homemade tomato sauce with ground beef, spices, and mushrooms and crushed tomatoes. I also added spinach and cottage cheese with a mixture of cheddar, monterey jack with jalapeño and mozzarella on each level with mozzarella on top!

Well garlic bread is finally ready and crisp so off to eat it now!! mmmhhmmm!

wow, that sounds really yummy!!! i hope you have a great dinner. it's 4:59pm now and i gotta get going.
*hugz*

I had Chili-mac! That is macaroni with chili, sprinkled with cheese! Yum!

I was a Brownie/Girl Scout too...15 years! 10 years as a scout and then 5 years as a leader. Then my son was born. I was a Cub Scout Den leader one year.

I had lentils and rice today but my favorite thing to eat (at restaurants LMAO! ) is Chicken 65 and asian/indian fusion food. :3 At home, my favorite thing is chicken curry, or chicken soup with dumplings.

I was in the Brownies and then Girl Guides when I was younger and I agree it's great fun and it made me a bit more confident aswell as I've always been soooo shy : )

Sara, how was your lasagne and garlic bread? You've made me want that for my dinner now Laughing you can't beat lasagne & garlic bread I might go get some from the shops now but tomorrow night I'm making chicken fajita wraps yummmmmmmy!

My favourite food is Indian food like korma, balti, etc! All this food talk is making me seriously hungry SadLaughing

Mangoberri wrote:
I'm having the chinese roasted pork..siu yok.

with rice Smile

OMG MY FAV TOO!!
It's taste more perfect if you eat it with chicken rice
Everyone dinner makes me hungry :pumpkin:

I'm currently doing the cabbage soup diet. Today's menu is nothing but veggies. And cabbage soup. All your meals are making me very jealous! I hope this plan takes off the promised 10 lbs! Anybody ever try this?