Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

A whole new world

I like these new items! Especially the market-themed ones and the princess wig!

Not a fan of the new Hideeni's gifts instead! And I still miss one from Halloween Sad

OMG IM LOVING THE NEW ITEMS!!!!!!
Im in love with Hideenis new jewels!!!! I wanna collect loads!!! lmao

Not very interested at this week, but the title of the theme is exactly the song that will I perform tomorrow or next monday Laughing

Chiaretta wrote:
Not a fan of the new Hideeni's gifts instead! And I still miss one from Halloween

Me too, I didnt complete Hallo candies, so all Hideeni related makes me sad
On the other hand I like Aladin theme

Guest Guest

i want the hideeni magnet but not to attract hideeni.. i want it as just a normal plushie.

I love those items!! especially Jasmines clothes, i dressed up like her in Halloween when i was a kid. Also the peacock is beautiful!

Still haven't decided what to think about the new items, but I sure love the girls clothes! Especially the wig!

the heedine's magnet plushie is soooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!! Please don't let it to be expensiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Like the clothes and the wig. I'm not crazy about the market place items. Suzy is planning on getting the Hideeni magnet, so she will hopefully get all of Hideeni's items this time.

Lucky Strike wrote:
the heedine's magnet plushie is soooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!! Please don't let it to be expensiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's what I was thinking, it's so cute! I don't mind what it does, it would be a wonderful plushie Laughing

Precious! Spakling! SOrry I fel in love with the gems. I love the new items.

Ursula wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

That's what I was thinking, it's so cute! I don't mind what it does, it would be a wonderful plushie Laughing

I'm planing on getting her congratulationscongratulationscongratulations how could i miss that one??? congratulationscongratulationscongratulations and hopefully if not expensive for a friend too congratulations (and yes.. i always shop cc's for two )

hinapasha wrote:
Ursula wrote:
I'm happy because now cleaning pets is faster congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

It is?

Yes, if i clean them faster, they go faster Laughing Before this, they were cleaned at the same speed even though I was fast Laughing

Ursula wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Ursula wrote:
I'm happy because now cleaning pets is faster congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

It is?

Yes, if i clean them faster, they go faster Laughing Before this, they were cleaned at the same speed even though I was fast Laughing

LOL! I didn't notice. But that's great!