Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

PSFC CHAT AREA!

I am so Happy I could dance all day!! No school on Monday and my Art Teacher will be at Friday the time we are at school so I can give her the painting that will finish tomorrow.

Good morning everyone. Smile Just checking in to say hi. Not much planned today except buying Christmas decorations (a fake tree) and eating at Ikea. Love those meatballs. congratulations

I'm thinking of removing the Christmas countdown...its depressing me

I still have lots to do, and time seems to be going so quickly Sad

Finishing cleaning the house today, it is such a mess after all the decorating....plus the ironing needs doing. Really want to finish my Christmas shopping, but will be a good girl and stay in today lol xx

I just finished decorating here, did it all by myself (lazy husband...) and now the room looks good. I'm going to take a bubble bath now and relax!!!!!!!!!

I was painting a Fountain of YOuth (from my mind) and colored my white sleeve with green HOw could I forgot I have white sleeved shirt.
I am so tired and thinking I have a book assignment to read (and school books are so:falsasleeponareallyhardbed:)

Tromo that sounds like something one of my kids would do lmao!
Hope you are able to get the paint out of your shirt

OMG I cannot believe how cold it is here today...I dont think its got above freezing all day...there is still frost on some of the roofs....roll on summer lol

It is freezing here too. I will probabl get the paint off. I asked my teacher to make a presentation of a book series instead the book assignement and she said Yes. WE made presentation in September cause the books we have for Book assignements are supossed to make a wish for chiuldren to read but they are far far away from doing it.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ITS SNOWING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I misss snow. I miss snowball fights. I miss sleghing down the Hill (and falling from the slighs). I miss Snow that hates me. I can't wait to snow here.

OMG! I was just looking at the xmas countdown and i could have sworn it said 40 something days until xmas and now its 27!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have the days gone??

Finally went to see the new Harry Potter movie yesterday
and waiting for snow ;-) No, actually I am not, I want to be home before it starts to snow, otherwise traffic is... quite impossible.

Not home this weekend, so I'll be on less

It snowed here yesterday and looked so beautiful. When we looked outside, we saw a rabbit sitting in the middle of it. Sven called it a snow bunny.

I was so silly.. I hate myself..
I lost the money I keep for buying the CC..
what now, I already spent some of my CC on buying the pink dye table and 2 Fairytale mystery box ( so bad I got same item ).

I guess I just need to save money again. SadSad

Yesterday and today whole day Spongebob!!! And yesterday watched Prince of Persia and today will Scooby Doo: Samurai's Sword.

Hey everyone

I am back home, and I hope everyone had a good weekend!
Happy Monday!

Guest Guest
25 days until Christmas on the countdown! I hope everyone has started to shop for gifts. I'm almost done. I have only a few more to get, and I hope to finish my list by the end of this week before the stores become crazy!

Guest Guest
Toulouse wrote:
Hey everyone

I am back home, and I hope everyone had a good weekend!
Happy Monday!

I love your signature image! It's so cute!

Thank you Nancy!! I usually have my siggies made by someone else, but decided to make my own this time, as I didn't want to bother that person with it. And indeed, Christmas is coming closer! I am still waiting for one present to arrive and need to go back to the store to get one more present (which in stores from a certain release date), but other then that: I am ALL set! I am amazed I got everything so quickly!

Hi, hi!

Today is sunny and cold, I think I'm going to die with this contradiction >.-1º C, if it rains, it will snow Laughing

I have finished assembling my new furniture (that's why I've been absent) and cleaning the house. Well, maybe there is something not assembled yet, but... I don't care! I'm tired! Laughing

Now I need to think in christmas presents for my "soon to be mothers" friends and relatives. Everyone around me is having babies, it's a plague!!! Just kidding

It's freezing cold and I am feeling sicklish. Sad I hope that next week I'll be healthy again. Right now I fell a hundred shades of puny. Sad

GEt well soon Tiddly!

:yawn: I am exastued of school! The exaustingness is lasting too long (it isn't Physical, but something to do with Mind). THey ruined everyone's schedule by puting school on 20th November Saturday.

I hope you feel better soon Tiddly!
Hang in there Tromo, keep in mind it's almost christmas, if you get some days off then. Keep that goal in front of you :-)

I've been outside today, in the blistering cold and snow. But I was prepared, so I put on a loooot of layers, a hat and gloves (forgot my scarf), but it was actually quite... agreeable outside! Not too cold at all. I'm gonna head outside this afternoon to take some pics and enjoy the view!

I am so tired of school!! 10 days going here and there and here and there and here and there. I will be so exausted I won't enjoy Holiday Bazaar and Christmas Market and Book Market. When will it snow so hard that they cancel school!!!!!!!!!~

Tomorrow Holiday Bazaar and the day after Christmas Market. I can already Taste the Russian Caviar, English Bread, American Chocolate Chip cookie, Norwegian Waffle, Danish Chocolate...And I can't wait to watch Santa Paws, Cat and Dogs something, Despicible Me, Harry Potter part 1 of part 7, Devil ... Read Fear street, Goospbumps, Deltora Quest, Spiderwick...

I need help: I need To know the most basics things from Music in English and What Christmas and New Year songs are missing in this list:
Oh Christmas Tree
Jingle BElls
Deck the Halls

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I didn't have a lot of time this weekend, as parents were gone. Made meringues for the first time, they look good and they are really, but really tasty!!

Bringing the chat back up ;-)

I hope you are all well! I haven't been on a lot, haven't been feeling well and now since yesterday I'm sick. Mom came back home sick and she passed it on to me. We are getting closer to the holidays, and I am also getting closer to a deadline (this Thursday) for my thesis, so I am trying to get a lot done before that day.

Wishing you all the best!

Hi, sweeties!

I have a little cold. The other day started to snow, but it stopped before everything were all covered in white, so we have the bad things and not the good ones

Tomorrow I have a party and I'll spend the time wishing for a bigger coat Laughing

Hi!

I'm still alive. I thought I had a little cold, but it was a flu, so I spend most of the time in the bed. I get up at unusual times to eat (well, to try to eat, I'm not as hungry as usual) and to play something, but the computer is not the best thing for my head.

I miss you a lot, I want to be here with you and receive hugs

:pen:

Feel better soon Ursula!!
It's no fun to be sick around the holidays, so I hope you feel better so you can enjoy it! I myself have been very sick as well, been having a raised temperature, but that seems to be a lot better now. I have a deadline to catch tomorrow, so I have been working a lot on that. And I am really looking forward to being together with the family with the holidays!

Hope all is well!

Well, as I have something to share and don't wanna start a new topic, I dug this one back up.

I want to apologize for being so absent here lately - I have been really, really busy. I set myself a deadline for my thesis and am trying to work towards it. It seems my goal has almost been reached - I will find it out tomorrow when I meet up with my assistant-promotor. Asked him if I could possibly drop by his office to evaluate my thesis for now.

The next week I won't be here at all, because I'm off skiing in France. That's why I set such a deadline for my thesis so I can enjoy my trip to the fullest. After that week my classes start again and my actual promotor is back from London as well, so it'll be her I'll need to visit then.

I hope you are all doing great!
Warm hugs!
xoxoxo

Have a great time Sophie!

School started Queartable and more Ugh. I was thinking of writing a Paragtraph from my fav book calligraphicilly

Thanks Tromo & Charlotte!
I'll keep you posted, just keep your fingers crossed we won't get back with broken legs or arms or... :-D

@Sophie If I never broke a leg skiing, I thikn you won't Laughing I ski bad.

@Yvette IT is really cute.

4th day of school. Started writing beautifully (Finally!). ANd tomorrow I am something like Hall MOnitor and Bought 4 R.L. Stine books and now happy and will probably read them all tomorrow.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Finished my latest bear today. Smile

Hey, that was really has personality! Or is that just that he is unBEARably cute?

Very cute teddy Tiddly!!

LOL @ Tromo, it's my third year now, let's hope the previous were good enough to not let me break anything and prepared me a little as well :-)

Last time I drop by before I leave, take care everyone!

The outfit is a monk's habit, without the hood. I am giving this bear to a Gregorian singer in two weeks when we attend the Gregorian concert in Frankfurt.

hi-a chit chatters! i'm at work right now and thought i'd log on to say hello congratulations
@tiddley - that bear you just finished is so cute. he looks really soft! you are so talented!!! what did you make the nose out of?

5th day of second Term. school has really exhausted me especially as I wa Hall Monitor. And tomorrorw school for practicing for the Math competition. Today I came to a conclusion that you should always carry a Camera when going outside. TOo bad, I din0t have my own and is only spending money on books Laughing But the SUn was behind clouds and you could watch at it without hurting eyes and it was a white circle on the sky with darker shade where is darker cloud.

Yvette, do you have a webpage with all your bears? I think you shoul, they're so cute. Is it too hard to learn to make one? I don't have too much time at the moment, but I would love to learn that congratulations

Do you need "special equipment" or something like that?

The only place I have for my bears is a photo page on my facebook page. I don't have a website, because I don't do this as a business, this is just my hobby.