Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

HUGE MYSTERY PLAYFISH EVENT!!!

wrote:
To start the New Year with a bang, we're doing something we've never done before!

So come and play your favorite games on January 3rd. It's going to be Mega!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172009782837044

EXCITING!! It's made by the Pet Society Page too!

If you're wanting to buy PFC from Playfish wait until the 3rd of January. PFC purchases will have a 35% discount from then till the 8th of Jan.

That sounds exciting! It's such a slow time of the year so will be good to have something happening in PS.

Im planning to buy playfish cash but im scared, I feel like something will happen. Im traumatized =P

is that all it is? cheaper cash coins?

I hope they do more than that or a lot of people will be very dissapointed!

I need cheaper cash coins, I am suffering post christmas brokedome...even my pet had to ax about half of the regular coin items because she's totally broke!!!!!!! Smile

A playfish mod has confirmed that this event starts at 12pm (midday GMT) so we still have just over an hour to wait

It is also being stated that cash coins will be on sale 40% cheaper...not sure if that is all the suprise is, but as you can imagine there are already many, many complaints in TOF

Why Are they complaining? I mean the yalways complain for no reason, but what is they're reason?

they are saying its not fair if the big event is only cash coin discount and there should be a suprise for the non cash coin buyers. Maybe playfish just want to say thank you to the cash coin players for helping support them over the past year?

lea75 wrote:
they are saying its not fair if the big event is only cash coin discount and there should be a suprise for the non cash coin buyers. Maybe playfish just want to say thank you to the cash coin players for helping support them over the past year?

If it is for only CC buyers. I am really dissapointed. I couldn'0t sleep of excitement and that mystery haunted my dreams.

Not to play the devil's advocate here, but after buying and gifting so many cash coins, I think it's nice that they are saying thanks to those who do buy the coins. I think they are also doing the rebate for the coins because other games have them too. PS is the only game I play that hasn't offered CCs at a reduced rate. I'm glad they are doing it, then I can top up while the price is low.

I know Zynga often offer discounts, so I guess it is time for playfish to do the same

The thing that is driving me mad in TOF is all the complaining, about playfish being a dissapointment and going on because everyone assumed it would start at midnight when the new items came in. In all fairness to playfish though, they did state 12:00 which is midday and not 00:00 which would be midnight!

I stopped going to TOF cause of people complaining lie now that will start complaining that someone missed a letter in a post. It is the same lowness.

I tend to only go on there looking for official answers about situations like this, even then I tend to get my hair off with people Ashamed

What does the last sentence mean? Ashamed I sometimes get lost whit saying.

to get your hair off with someone means you loose your temper with them...sorry hun Ashamed

I get really angry with them too. I mean, PF put CC in the lottery for every slot when you log in 5 days or more + the Giveaway we got Items CC items that are NOT in hte stock, and the y complain cause it is only a discount.

P.S: I think that is it isn't the discount only, cause they siad something they NEVER did, but they made a discount someday.(It might be my imagination)

Discount only. ANd no notification or anything in PS.

you also get 50 coins per friend you visit now Sure it never used to be that much lol

lea75 wrote:
you also get 50 coins per friend you visit now Sure it never used to be that much lol

Wasn't it always first 50 friends 50 coins?

P.S: When I click on the new post from the main page in the forums it takes me on the first page (AndI always think you ppost the same post all ove again)

that was it??? i cant really believe it I hope they will be something else!

do you have any of the free facebook credits they gave you ages ago? You can buy 25 cash coins wiht 30 facebook credits now

lea75 wrote:
do you have any of the free facebook credits they gave you ages ago? You can buy 25 cash coins wiht 30 facebook credits now

I used all I have for a Hamseter in Happy PEts-

Tromo3 wrote:
lea75 wrote:

I used all I have for a Hamseter in Happy PEts-

LOL, yes happy pets, I know it well.

I'm the dork of the month.

I went to buy PFC and accidentally clicked wrong, and overdrew my PayPal. Major oops, but thankfully it was only 8 € and I immediately put more in PayPal.

Hopefully they won't charge me too terribly much for that doh-homer moment. I'm such a doofus.

I suppose its better than nothing....now if they were giving away FREE CC then that would be better! lol

thing is though hun, even if they did give away free cc's then there would still be major complaints lol
All the people would say it was unfair to give away cc's when they had spent their money on them lol

Can someone tell me how many credits for 260 PFC? I am afraid to click to check without making another blunder.

I think is was about £15/£16 which for 260 pfc is really good

I might even treat my daughter to some lol x

do we know how long the sale will last?? x

edit: never mind, just saw its the 8th jan lol silly me

I'm 20 shy of getting more, when does this thing end again? I want to buy a few more when my Paypal money gets there. I have 220 credits sitting around, so I figure to get them while they are cheap. Thanks Lisa.

they are at this reduced rate until the 8th Jan, so you have a few days yet. I'm sure you can add 30 credits, for not too much...worth it in the long run

absolutely. I will add them when the money gets in and they have deducted what needs to be deducted from it.

I don't see how people can be complaining on TOF about this when they've been given free CC items on the lottery wheel each day and about 10 or more free CC boxes/pinatas so it's not like Playfish haven't given us anything! I personally think they've been really generous this Christmas when they didn't have to give us all those things so people need to stop being greedy but thats just my opinion Laughing
I personally like the idea of the cheaper CC's as it gives people more of a chance to get some as they're more affordable but for those that can't buy them then we've still had the free CC items anyway so : )

Randomly slightly off topic.... has anyone from the UK noticed that the price of CC's has increased? It used to be £3 for 25 CC's but now its £3.20 (at full price after this event) They've obviously upped prices for the VAT increase MadLaughing

ME TOOOOOOOOO...... Sad

but like charlotte say playfish has done much good things this christmas...........free CC boxes,free room,room with IS coins,CC lottary items.......you canćt say that playfish hasn't done anything for us.......congratulations

does anyone know any free offer or somthing..any game that giving 5 Facebook credits......???

if you know pleeeeeeas tell me....i really need only this 5.....xD

I think the people at TOF just like to complain. It's like my 80+ year old neighbor who complains about what people throw away. He has nothing better to do with his time so he complains to anyone who cares to listen. Since TOF seems to be filled with people hosting pity parties, they are going to complain no matter what...simply because they don't have anything better to do.

I simply refuse to surround myself with that sort of negativity.

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ME TOOOOOOOOO...... Sad

but like charlotte say playfish has done much good things this christmas...........free CC boxes,free room,room with IS coins,CC lottary items.......you canćt say that playfish hasn't done anything for us.......congratulations

does anyone know any free offer or somthing..any game that giving 5 Facebook credits......???

if you know pleeeeeeas tell me....i really need only this 5.....xD

where did you get the other free 15 credits?

Personally I don't really mind it as it's a great gift for all those who buy cc's congratulations But as I don't buy it doesn't really affect me.. Ashamed

I was not negative.. more of.. indifferent if you like Ashamed

But still.. I'm glad for all those who buy them congratulations

(plus.. I'm sooooooooo happy with the lottery!!!! I finally got the hedgehog I was wanting more of, the petling potion (for my potion collection), some cool biscuits for my fishing (the only time i fished in MONTHS) and a couple other stuff i loved congratulations )

earon i got 25 credidts by playing another games abd got some free credits from fb soooo i have 25 and need only 5 more to get 25 cash coins.......i would love that.....but i can't find any offer where i can get 5 credits......xD