Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Past the point of no return!

I LOVE this Week! !!!! It is now my Number 1 week of all time!!! I can't wait. Lucky, that I am on Winter Holidays. I jumped when I saw it.

Phantom of The Opera... I think that week items will bring my interest back.. I love that story, especially Cristine...

I do think this is one the best themes they have had for a while...looking forward to it

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE ! I'M HAPPY THAT WE HAVE SALE CC-CASH ! I WILL BUY EVERYTHING !!!!!!

I saw it in London just before my 30th birthday (wow, ten years ago) and it was sooooo awesome.

I love the stuff, thank God the CC sale was this week.

when I saw the free gift opera's curtain I instantly realised its gonna be a phanto, of the opera theme and Im so excited I really love this story and read the book besides the film congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

TIME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST WEEK IN MOOOOOOOOOOOONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations

i love them all but i don't know how i will found all this CC's.......hope someone will sell me some :tree2: :cane:

Guest Guest

*faints from heart attack*

I
am
in

LOVE!!!

whooooo i like the new stuff! finally something different...kind of tee hee hee heee... still really cute!

I hope the Videocity(I hope this is the name) has the Phantom of the Opera MOvie for Rent.(Or I am going )

Phantom of the Opera is a theatrical play...not sure if a film has ever been made of it

sure Kasi or Tiddly will know though lol x

lea75 wrote:
Phantom of the Opera is a theatrical play...not sure if a film has ever been made of it

sure Kasi or Tiddly will know though lol x

I was looking at imdb (International Movie Database) and I found Phantom of the Opera Movie.

looks good... I might have to watch that, I've only ever seeen the stage version of it

lea75 wrote:
looks good... I might have to watch that, I've only ever seeen the stage version of it

Is tehre a book of Phantom of the Opera? I know one the Oxford' Bookworm Library (I hope I posted the naem right), has one written by the movie to help learn English

Oh my goodness I could actually scream!!! I'm absolutely in love with Phantom of the Opera and I could not be happier about this week!! Woohoo!!!