Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Congratulations Chay and Walid

WITH ALL OUR LOVE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO CHAY AND WALID ON THEY BIRTH OF THEIR BABY BOY

FROM ALL YOU FRIENDS AT PSFC

With much love and congratulations to you both and the girls on your very special delivery. xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish your baby (and you ofcourse) aaaall the health in the world! And much happiness!!!

I'm sooooooo happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling Chay?????????????

Any name ideas yet???

Lucky Strike wrote:
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish your baby (and you ofcourse) aaaall the health in the world! And much happiness!!!

I'm sooooooo happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling Chay?????????????

Any name ideas yet???

Lucky, I do know his name, but I think I will leave that for Chay to tell you all when she feels up to it.

Kasi: You're a bad girl! You "tease" me But yeah I will wait to hear it from Chay herself as there i will "officially" be able to comment and congratulate further Smile

But I'm sure it will a grat name as Chay has an amazing imagination! And good taste above all!

congratulations chay!
Hope you and the baby are doing well and cant wait to see some pics xxx

Awwww congratulations Chay on the fantastic news of the birth of your baby boy!
I hope both you and the baby are healthy and doing well : )
xx

Congratulations on your new born baby, wish you all the best to you, your baby boy and the rest of your family =D

Congrats, Chay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs for all your family! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby SmileSmileSmile

awww...i love my family here in PSFC! u guys are really sweet...thanks for this thread.

im still recovering and want to regain my powers, lol...as starting january 28, light contractions starts...my ob gyne told me that i should deliver between 27-29 or else they migt do a CS operation, which i really dont like to happen. So during thse dates im really still out of house and do a long walk, from malls to parks, which is really exhausting and very tiring!!! my hubby brought me to the hospital 29th january as im having constant contractions which occurs every 5-10 minutes. but during that time the doctor told me that i can still go home and can come back if the pain continues within 3-4 hours then they will admit me. So it did, i returned back and i was admitted at around 12:30am on 30th january. thanks god for everything as he was so good to me, i was crying as the pain is really unbearable and i was alone inside the labor room. (i was wishing my mom or my hubby is beside me that time) coz in the hospital men are not allowed to go inside delivery/labor room) but i was so thankful that the staff are really nice and they help me a lot Smile

anyways, im very happy to inform you that i gave birth to a healthy baby boy via normal delivery, here's my son...KAREEM WALID ABDALLA HAMED DARWISH...haha..long name but u can call him KIMO for short. he weighs 8.5 lbs / length: 53 cm.

again, thanks everyone here in PSFC! esp mummy audrey for doing this thread, really u make me feel im very special, i love u all i really mean it a lot. this is the reason why im still solid here in PSFC...coz everyone here ROCKS!!! Smile i will be back very soon once i get used to my new routine, now that i have my new angel, it will be a bit busy for me, but i promised ill be back very soon..missed everybody here....

omggggggggggggggggggggg chayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ur baby boy issssssssss amazing.......im so happy for u
so handsome extremely like u

Chay he is absolutely beautiful. Its times like this I wish I still lived in Abu Dhabi so I could come for a cuddle xxxx