Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Would you find a price guide useful?

Hi everyone, we are thinking about starting a new Price Guide / Price Seekers thread to help members when trading, but we just wanted to know if you would find it useful?

I would really love it... for I, myself is not good in putting some price..

I think it would be great to have a price guide! I'm never sure what is a fair price.

I haven't been active at all in trading, mostly because I don't know what price things are.

I'm all for it! I have no idea what is fair and what is not, whats too high and stuff. I have no idea! That would be great! Do it!

Guest Guest
Yes it would be a great idea! I sell most of my stuff pretty cheep because I'm often afraid of asking for too much and looking like a fool. Also, I like to make people happy by selling them stuff they want at a low price so they can complete their collections. But I'm sure I've sold many of my items way bellow what they where worth, the proof : some of them have turned up in other stores at much higher prices.

it will take a while to get up and running, when people ask for a price of an item we will do our best to find out and when we have found it we will add it to a list so everyone can see it as they might be looking for a price for the same item Smile