Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Shop like you have never seen before LOL :D

Hi all and welcome to Dixy's new shop congratulations We decide to open one shop that is different from every another shop in PS town congratulations you can buy items here for sooo cheap prices and get bunch of free items congratulations LOL congratulations

well Dixy need a lot of currency and a loooot of space in chest sooo Dixy has decide to open this shop and sale his pages one by one LOL congratulations

YOU ALSO CAN PAY WITH ITEMS THAT I NEED FOR 99 PROJECTS AND THIS IS BETTER PAYMENT FOR ME

I NEED THIS:

Wild Mushrooms Decor
Piggy
Small Valentine Bear
Cupid Pet Doll(purple one)
Valentine's Teddy

There will be 3 categories :

~Cheap
~Expensive
~Free

congratulations LOL congratulations

are you curiose right now congratulations wait a little more before i open this shop congratulations need to do some graphics and will be finished soon congratulations

CHEAP AREA

first10.jpg
 second10.jpg

EXPENSIVE AREA

Luminous Brain Jar only 3*999 SOLD

Dracula Bed only 4*999 SOLD

Cute Pink Penguin only 5*999

Dark Queen Bed only 6*999 SOLD

FREE AREA

If you buy something in my shop you will get 3 random food items ( in store, not in store, mystery , homegrown , etc ) congratulations

LOOK AT SECOND POST FOR GAMES WHERE YOU CAN WIN AMAZING PRIZES congratulations

GAME TIME congratulations

If you buy SPECIAL items (that is the item that Dixy has chose from our shop and named it like SPECIAL) you will win specail prize congratulations

Bat Ears Headband

Good Luck Everyone

heheheheheh thank you congratulations well it's going to be something that will help a lot to this who looking for cheap and interesting offers and amazing for me to clear chest congratulations

MY SHOP IS OPENED NOW and you can start ordering LOL congratulations it isn't finished jet congratulations i need to add a lot of more items and sets but this is just for start congratulations

hehehehe congratulations well Lucky it is expensive if you look at my another prices LOL congratulations

hmm, I think I have only send 4*999.. I got kicked while sending my payments.. well, I'll send you the other 2*999 after my PS loads again..

EDIT: I have sent u the other 2*999... Smile
Tnx

I'll send you the 6*999 a bit later.. I need to run some errands now.. see u later guys..

I would like a set of the Christmas poos, please. I'm leaving right now, but will send payment when I get home again.

I also have some extra wild mushroom decor, so will send them to you when I get back.

I would like the Warning Zombies for 1*999, but I have 2 Wild Mushrooms Decor?

Guest Guest
I would like to get the warning zombies signs.
Let me know if you still have at least one.

Guest Guest
Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

Nancy yes i have them and they are sent congratulations

I've sent the payment. Item has been received!
Rep added for the great swap!

can i have pink blender and pink microwave hun ????????? and also the mummy and the bloody mat?????????

Can I get the following bundles please:
  • Sheriff's Office Decor & Sheriff's Badge Decor
  • Blood Mat & Mummy Doll
  • 2 White Cyclops Couches
  • 3 Wooden Troughs

I have a few of the items you need for your 99 project if you still accept them as payment : )

Can i have the Cute pink penguin? i`ve got 5*999 and both the swirly rugs for 1*999 i can send first

Can i please get the mummy doll please with the bloody mat? thanks!

hi pedja! i'd like to buy the bundle with the floating ghost decor.... i would pay in 999s (so that would be 6*999)

i'll send it to you when i open pet society...

Hi Pedja, I m first time here, I would like to trade for the blood mat + mummy doll, but I don't know how, is it I have to add you as my fren in pet society then send you the 999 item then you will send me the 2 items I mentioned above. Thanks.

I want to buy the yellow umbrella with the pink stripped mat.. I'll send you payment once my P.S is loading.