Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New items on PS wheel!!

This sounds ace!!!! anything to do with rainbow stuff is ace in my book congratulations

Fantastic, I was getting tired of petling biscuits and black shoes. I did actually end up with seven or eight perfumes so I'm good for a change.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Fantastic, I was getting tired of petling biscuits and black shoes. I did actually end up with seven or eight perfumes so I'm good for a change.

so do i cant wait

yay! at last! their getting the wheel refreshed with new items!

ohhhh, nice!! finally something new! i hope it's not glitchy but regardless i can't wait to start collecting some butterflies!

Buh-buh-buh-buh BUTTERFLIES! A little overexcited but I love Butterflies and Stained glass.

i got the old lottery Sad what do we get??????????????

i got a pink butterfly i think!!!! but its cute!

Oh, butterflies! I can't wait to get my first one! They will be so pretty in Sasha's garden!

got today the pink one small but like them...love pf

What I don't get is how some people already have the wings. I have seen two pets with them. Have the hackers managed to ruin this too? Sad

yes... i also visit someone that already have the wings... even though i get my first butterfly... it really bugs me to see hackers that have something already and not out of waiting ...

I have several neighbors with the wings, too. Thought maybe they were in the boutique or boxes so went looking. But no butterflies or wings. Anyway, Sasha will hope to get one of each kind a day at a time.

I am frosted, I had three different butterflies, and now one of my butterflies is gone. Instead of having four (for Thursday, Friday, Saturaday, and today) I only have three. I am not happy. The game is swiping my butterflies. This is no fun.

Guest Guest

I love the new little butterflies! They are so cute fluttering around everywhere in my house!

I'm sorry you lost one of your butterflies Yvette... maybe Tiddly Winks left the window open and it flew away?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
What I don't get is how some people already have the wings. I have seen two pets with them. Have the hackers managed to ruin this too? Sad

its true! hackers managed to have this wings..i actually have 5, a gift from a PS friend. she sent 1 each for my 2 girls, then i sent her message asking where she get it, then she sent me one too. i didnt know that it if u completed the 5 butterflies u will have this as a completion reward. im thinking maybe its from teh boxes or digging items..but sorry to say that it was hacked too. Sad

I like the butterflies too! But it's frustrating because I have only to get the blue butterfly to get the wings and I've been trying for a few days, I'm sure it will take me ages to get it!

I have been trying for days to get the red one. What bummed me out was the fact that I had actually had a red butterfly and that was the one that disappeared. Sad

That is so stink! I will keep trying for that elusive blue one, to buy them with ccs is just waaaay too expensive!