Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kokonee

Careful with the Clothing Bundles!

This week's clothing bundles: The Underworld and The Heavenly bundles are switched!!!
In other words; when you buy an Underworld bundle you will be receiving the Heavenly bundle and visa versa.

Chaplain Kokonee was not wanting to buy two Underworld bundles when she went shopping. She wanted two Heavenly bundles; one for Tiddly Winks and one for herself. She was shocked when she got home and discovered the error!

Oh no! Now I'm afraid to buy one! Sasha wants the Heavenly bundle. I hope they get this fixed soon!

I noticed it too Sad and the wigs have been moved around in the chest, they are now in alphabetical order

I bought one Devil Costume and when i opened it... oh yes... i've got what i bought... i think they patch it ...

i noticed that in the girls departmente, but if you buy them in the boys department (are the same outfits) they are correct
you can notice that buy clicking to buy them without having to buy them actually

the bundles are mixed up in the girls department, but in the boys department they are not.
expample: if you buy a heavenly whatever outfit in the girls department you will get the underground outfit
but
if you go to the boys department and buy a heavenly outfit you will get the heavenly outfit

the mistake is only in the girls part of the shop

get it?

Yeah xD. It happened to me at first I thought I made the mistake, I bought another one and realized it was an error.

I just bought one of each so I would get the heavenly one. Kokonee had already messaged me about the mess up.

I read this and I made the mistake either way. I need to sleep more Laughing

Ah, thanks! I kept getting the wrong one and I thought maybe it was just randomly giving me one and that if I bought enough I would get the one I wanted!