Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lELOUCH089

Selling Some Rare Items

Recommended Posts

Just got myself playing again Pet Society Shortage of Coins hope you find some items you like

♥️♥️♥️ Rare Items♥️♥️♥️

Gold Foil Window x3
Luminous Brooklyn Bridge view Window x3
Paris View Window x7
Gold Foil Door x4
Art Deco Lamp x6
Bamboo Leaf Lamp x5
Starry Night Lamp x7
Classroom Chalkboard x7
Premier Night Wallpaper x2
Luminous Sweetheart Makeup table x5
Princess Garden Table x4
Yellow Checkered Table x6
Carnival Decoration x10
Potion Shelf Decor x3
Premiere Red Rope x10
Forest Aquarium x1
Dante Statue x3
Dinosaur Skeleton x5
Fish in a Jar x7
Floral Wooden Cat Decor x4
Golden Cup x5
Knitting Basket x5
Luminous City Subway Lamp x6
Makeup Assortment x6
Merpet Statue x1
Pet Tiki Statue x3
Pet's Orb Decor x3
Peter Pan Statue x1
Pet Atlas x2
Phonograph Decor x3
Pink Sewing Machine Decor x3
Purple Surfboard Decor x2
Red Phone Box x2
Rosy Cute Lamp x10
Wonderland Flower Decor x1
Dragon Boat Bench x1
Black Cyclops Couch x1
Ice Throne x2
Red Dragon Bench x3
Queens Throne x3
Santa Throne x2
Summer Sofa x5
Princess Swing Seat x1
Monster Couch x1
Treasure Map Poster x3
Wau Bulan x5
Old Ship Clock x3
Ferocious Fly Trap x1
Rose Pot Plant x3
Moulin Rouge Miniture x3
Fan x5
White Luxury Hi-Fi x1
Royal Chandelier x1
Bunny Wreath x1
Lucky Cat x5
City GIrl Makeup Table
Cute Book Case x2


♥️♥️♥️ Rare Plushies ♥️♥️♥️


Black Cat Doll x2
Baby Seal Doll x3
Aborginila Teddy x2
Bear Princess Plushie x2
Bulldog Doll x1
Blood Bunny Plushie x1
Cactus Baby x1
Cute Tiger Plushie x1
Galo De Barcelos x5
Hotel City Plushie x25
Mummy Doll x2
Piggy x5
Pink Monkey Plushie x5
Pink Snail x5
Statue of Liberty Plushie x5




]color=cyan]♥️♥️♥️ Clothes/Wigs ♥️♥️♥️[/color]

Tinker Bell Wig x5
Liberty Pet Crown x5
Merlins' Hat x3
Pirate Tricorn x5
Silver Viking Helmet x5
Blue/Orange Pet Pixel Mask x3
Gold Trimmed Eye Mask x5
Pink Earphone x3
Bali Dancer Headdress x2
Volcano Mask x1
Gold Trimmed Bathrobe x2
Red Queen Set (opened already) x1

♥️♥️♥️ Giftable Cash Items (only tradable for secret rooms and other cash items) ♥️♥️♥️

WWF Monarch Butterflies Garden x1
WWF Monarch Butterfly x2
Jaguar Plushie x1
Polar Bear Poster x1
Penguin Poster x1
WWF Tiger Poster x1
Hippo Pond x1
Giant Panda Plushie x1
Panda Babyu Plushie x2
Panda wall Emblem x2
Polar Bear Chalk Board x1
Large Snow Leopard Plushie x1
Snow Leopard Baby Plushie x2
Small Penguin Plushie x1
Large Penguin Plushie x1
Penguin Balloon x1
WWF Adult Tiger Plushie x1
WWF Tiger Cub Plushie x1
Polar Bear Plushie x1
Polar Bear Mug x1
Mountain Gorilla Plushie x1
Forest Elephant Plushie x1
Leatherback Turtle Plushie x1
Shapeshifting Bouncy Plushie x2
Bouncy Red/Yellow/Green Gummi x1 each
Bouncy Mochi x1
Bouncy Hairball x1
Bouncy Star x1
Tiger Costume set x1
Penguin Baby x1
Toucan x1
Scarlet Macaw x1
Snow Leopard Cap x1
I love WWF T-shirt x1




Cyan = Please Give me the best price you can give at that items

Accepting 999 5999 or some cash items or rare items that i dont have

Thanks for looking at my Shop

Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Cup
Pet's Orb Decor
Princess Swing Seat
Bulldog Doll

no idea how much these costs...please let me know i have lots of rares to offer, maybe i have the items u were looking for, i can offer also 5999,3333 and 999..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
Hi! How much for 1 Dante Statue?


offer please of how much you can give

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chay wrote:
Golden Cup
Pet's Orb Decor
Princess Swing Seat
Bulldog Doll

no idea how much these costs...please let me know i have lots of rares to offer, maybe i have the items u were looking for, i can offer also 5999,3333 and 999..



well i don't really know offer please of how much you can give with that all please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
um... i'm not good at prices ... is 8*999 too less for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
um... i'm not good at prices ... is 8*999 too less for it?



yep sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lELOUCH089 wrote:
earon09 wrote:
um... i'm not good at prices ... is 8*999 too less for it?



yep sorry


aw... what LE do you need? I can give you a Buzzing Bee Outfit and an Underworld Baby Bat as an additional...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
lELOUCH089 wrote:
earon09 wrote:
um... i'm not good at prices ... is 8*999 too less for it?



yep sorry


aw... what LE do you need? I can give you a Buzzing Bee Outfit and an Underworld Baby Bat as an additional...


well ... ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi Lelouch! i'll add you up ... and once you accept it i'll send the items... ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
hi Lelouch! i'll add you up ... and once you accept it i'll send the items... ^_^


confirmed waiting for the items i'll send it to you after i received the payment thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lELOUCH089 wrote:
earon09 wrote:
hi Lelouch! i'll add you up ... and once you accept it i'll send the items... ^_^


confirmed waiting for the items i'll send it to you after i received the payment thx


items sent ... sorry for the delay ... i should have send it to you earlier but i have some internet disruptions ... SadSad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
earon09 wrote:
lELOUCH089 wrote:
earon09 wrote:
hi Lelouch! i'll add you up ... and once you accept it i'll send the items... ^_^


confirmed waiting for the items i'll send it to you after i received the payment thx


items sent ... sorry for the delay ... i should have send it to you earlier but i have some internet disruptions ... SadSad


it's ok by the way i've changed my facebook link here to my other account but nothing else will change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

about the cash items, can i pay in 5999s pleas/ congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mano wrote:
about the cash items, can i pay in 5999s pleas/ congratulations



well.. it depends on the item and payment you will give but im not preety sure cause i really need more rooms and cash items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lELOUCH089 wrote:
chay wrote:
Golden Cup
Pet's Orb Decor
Princess Swing Seat
Bulldog Doll

no idea how much these costs...please let me know i have lots of rares to offer, maybe i have the items u were looking for, i can offer also 5999,3333 and 999..



well i don't really know offer please of how much you can give with that all please


is 5x5999 enough for these 4 items? let me know if its fair or not..or let me know if u r looking for some previous stuffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chay wrote:
lELOUCH089 wrote:
chay wrote:
Golden Cup
Pet's Orb Decor
Princess Swing Seat
Bulldog Doll

no idea how much these costs...please let me know i have lots of rares to offer, maybe i have the items u were looking for, i can offer also 5999,3333 and 999..



well i don't really know offer please of how much you can give with that all please


is 5x5999 enough for these 4 items? let me know if its fair or not..or let me know if u r looking for some previous stuffs


uhmm can you make it 7x5999 if you do then you got a deal Ashamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
statue of liberty plushie!!!! sounds cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much for it, please Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elfinshadow wrote:
statue of liberty plushie!!!! sounds cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much for it, please Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10*999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lELOUCH089 wrote:
chay wrote:
lELOUCH089 wrote:
chay wrote:
Golden Cup
Pet's Orb Decor
Princess Swing Seat
Bulldog Doll

no idea how much these costs...please let me know i have lots of rares to offer, maybe i have the items u were looking for, i can offer also 5999,3333 and 999..



well i don't really know offer please of how much you can give with that all please


is 5x5999 enough for these 4 items? let me know if its fair or not..or let me know if u r looking for some previous stuffs


uhmm can you make it 7x5999 if you do then you got a deal Ashamed


ok then deal!!! will send u f/r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lELOUCH089 wrote:
elfinshadow wrote:
statue of liberty plushie!!!! sounds cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much for it, please Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10*999


Hey thanks, but I got one from another person1 Smile

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shapeshifting Bouncy Plushie
WWF Monarch Butterflies Garden x1
WWF Monarch Butterfly x1
Bouncy Red/Yellow/Green Gummi x1 each
Bouncy Mochi x1
Bouncy Hairball x1
Bouncy Star x1
Tiger Costume set x1
-----------------------------------
please let me know how much you want for all ... congratulations thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi, I want the Merpet Statue - is 4*5999 fine?No clue at all.. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi lELOUCH089

I would like the
golden cup
Pet orb
red telephone booth
makeup assortment

Is 4x 5999 ok for that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.