Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spooky

Boring Dreamy Room

Am I the only one regreting a little for buying this unfamous bundle?

the bundle ad

The room in Spooky's home
 22813511.jpg

On the other hand if I remember well I got 211 level points for buying it.sweeeettt

it was... peculiar.. It was a let down for it's money.. it should worth 2.000 at most.. only very few thing are nice or usefull in my opinion..

I wasn't impressed either. I stuck with the pink one myself. Some things about this week are cool like the pink wig and the makeup kit or the fox costumes but they're all for pet cash. That's kinda lame. Sad

yep... the color isn't really impressive ... but its a LE item ... for me its only for collection... i won't use it often...

Amina Salam wrote:
yeah true. but it's worth a try

Hello Smile

Could you please add a valid facebook link as it's not permited to post without one?

Thank you,

Lucky Strike
Forum Moderator

I bought it even though I probably won't use it. I don't think it's that bad though.

It's okay, but only one curtain and one window? Kind of lame. Also with that carpet and wallpaper my eyes kind of hurt from the blandness. I used a patterned wallpaper and wood floor and it looks much better.

It's kinda strange they put it for a LE item...yeah, it wasn't that impressive, lol. I think 4800 coins were a little too much for such simple looking items ^^
But I didn't ''hate'' it either...it's just OK.

I like the wig, though! Yeah too bad it's for CC. ^^

Hahaha...but from NOWHERE does it look like a DREAMY room!

Guest Guest
I want more mats and curtains. :/ i wish we can just buy them separately..

yeah actually it is I cant wait for the blog update to see what the new items will be

agree...a bit on the dull side...but still my ocd-ness to buy all things PS caused me to buy 3 of them...all of which i have not opened and even if i did, i don't have any more spare rooms to put them in! Laughing