Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

My latest teddy bear and dress.

Thought I would share my latest teddy bear with you. He's designed after my favorite Monkee, Peter Tork.

And the day of my 40.5 birthday. The dress is hard to see, but it turned out wonderfully.

the bear is soo cute with the little guitar with him and your dress is totally cool, its like a summer dress which i saw recently in one boutique here named Monsoon, very light and comfortable dress, not that very clear but are u wearing shawl/cardigan? very nice for summer, another great job yvette!!

I love the teddy with the guitar!!!!!!!! And lovely dress, like the one you showed before!! You have so much talent, I wish I could borrow some!

aww the teddy bear is so cute!! ROCK ON! lol and the dress is gorgeous hun congratulations

I really wish my fingers worked well enough to be able to make things like you do hun. I used to love cross stitch but cant even do that anymore Sad

You have a real talent there x

You are so talented! The teddy bear is wonderful and the dress looks absolutely beautiful!

Instead of starting a new thread, here's my newest creation. It's actually copied from a Build a Bear dress because of the similar fabric. I used a separate top and bottom for it. That is the top had a different skirt and the bottom was a skirt.

You and Hi-Jinx look very cute together! I love the dress and you did a great job combining the patterns.

Thanks. I was really surprised by how well it came out. My sewing teacher really did most of the designing on this one, so she really deserves a lot of credit. It only took three and a half two hour classes to make this dress. Pretty amazing.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Instead of starting a new thread, here's my newest creation. It's actually copied from a Build a Bear dress because of the similar fabric. I used a separate top and bottom for it. That is the top had a different skirt and the bottom was a skirt.

Yvette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty dress!! And teddy! Wonderful idea! XD AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Hehe, sorry, just felt like going AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I envy your talent!!!!!

yvette im so in love with ur teddy!!!!! u r so talented