Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Do you remember your first PS week?

When I joined the week with King items started. And the newest feature were gardens. Do you remember yours?

Not a chance..

I can't remember when i opened it.. It stayed closed for 1-2 months and then all i remember is a race in the stadium.. Laughing(I haven't had one since the gold trophy)

Lucky Strike wrote:
Not a chance..

I can't remember when i opened it.. It stayed closed for 1-2 months and then all i remember is a race in the stadium.. Laughing(I haven't had one since the gold trophy)

I agree with the tiny letters.

I remember my first really active week...it was the Chinese New Year from 2009. I couldn't see the clothing shop at all because of the 9-year-old computer I was using. I nicknamed it Sloth and told my husband we had to get a new computer so I could play it right.

The good thing about Sloth was getting my frisbee, ball, and jumping rope trophies. congratulations

Mine was somewhere around Halloween 2008 ..but can't remember exactly when or what was in the shops ..apart from the original black cat and mummy doll which at the time I didn't have enough coins to buy Smile

I don't remember specifically what the items were, but it was early July 2009. I remember running through the trees, just trying to collect enough coins to buy something to furnish Sasha's house. Had 1 friend - my daughter - til I was brave enough to add a few new people. She walked me through the process.

My son used my faster computer to do some things on, so I got the frisbee, ball, and jump rope trophies using his much-slower one.

Fire (fighters) and ice (creams)!

was my first week congratulationsSmile When the dark lollita dress and fireman outfit has been added as TWS items but I havn't bought any cause I didn't had enought coins Sadcongratulations xD but now I have both congratulations xD both first week when I joined to forrum was when snow leopards was last week in shop and I wanted to get one congratulations xD

wow, we've been playing for a long time! LOL!!

my first week was chinese new years when the green dragon first came out! i think it was the january after PS first started...

That was the same week I really started being active. The dragon was 2500 coins in the Luxury shop.

The first week I seriously began playing...I don't know...it was around the Rock band theme? lol When I joined PSFC! I have such a terrible memory, really! :'(

i do cause i was seeking more soap at the shop and remember the red jacuzzi

I began to play everyday on Valentine week back in 2010, petlings appear on those days, dogs and cats, I remember perfectly I couldnt afford all the items I wanted so I decided to play everyday to save and save

Can't remember what r the items when I joined P.S but when I joined the forum its Halloween week last year... ^_^

something like chinese new year or valentines day...have a bad memory, hihihi