Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

HWCMalaysia.com exclusive give-away-car

On behalf of the HWCMalaysia.com board committee, i would like to thank u all for the support given to this effort that we put together.

HWCMalaysia.com was set up to unite collectors from around the country and also cyberspace to one common platform to share knowledge and experience.

The team was expecting a total number of 50 registered members within 14 days of it's launch. but it was achieved in only 2 days.
This overwhelming support is a vote of confidence to the committee and would like to reward the first 50 members!

The first 50 registered members will receive a free HWCMalaysia.com give away car!

the cars come from various committee members and also registered members.

due to this sudden number of registered users, the committee is unable to distribute the cars immediately as we are still in the process of collecting 50pcs. custom works on the cars have already begun.

we would welcome any contribution on this project. for any inquiries pls PM me.

due to the amazing response. we have decided to increase the number of the first ever HWCM give-away car!

we would like to request any members tat have extra beetle cups to donate a some if able to!

eh come on la...response and feedback ma...that's what we here for right...to accomodate all members as best possible way lo...

how to send to you? pm me the address lah ... will poslaju to u

demonicle wrote:
i will post an address up tonight for everyone to send in your beetle cups.

How many you still need?

Update!

In hand collected 47 Beetle Cups. Committee try to pool up as many...until dateline. As these have to be done pretty soon. Thanks to all contributors Smile keep em coming Wink

Those who registered late and have member number 50 and above, if you want to have a club car, you better start mailing at least one beetle if you haven't already cause the deadline is in 10 days time...haha....just a gentle push since we only have 47 cars at hand....

I found another 2 more today. Will pass to demon together when hokuan's arrive at my place.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Those who registered late and have member number 50 and above, if you want to have a club car, you better start mailing at least one beetle if you haven't already cause the deadline is in 10 days time...haha....just a gentle push since we only have 47 cars at hand....

that's a good one! haha!

Well its true, those who are registered 50 and above better do something so that the number of beetles reach at least their registered number.....I mean its a custom, its worth it...haha