Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

Gathering Talk [HWCM 1st Gathering]

Recommended Posts

Yesterday's first HWCM gathering was on, and this was what welcomed the collectors when they arrived. (Credits to mutt for bringing them in, literally!) Smile





there were also greens going around (which HWs group will gather without it), trades, some older cars, lots of chit chat, coke (not the drug), fries and i even got to show them my custom Evo X and VII. cheers All in all, good gathering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice....wish i could join the gathering, now so jealous Crying or Very sad , those dd's are nice especially the purple (world's smallest clowns ) cause i also have one hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heytang wrote:
nice....wish i could join the gathering, now so jealous Crying or Very sad , those dd's are nice especially the purple (world's smallest clowns ) cause i also have one hehehe


hey bro! get sanlino, stalk all the KK people in this forum and organize your own gathering there too. cheers

this is my personal haul from yesterday on the left row (thanks Mr. Woo & demonicle!) and pyrdrummerboy's package was collected today (thanks for your Beetle Cup contribution!).



it was the first time i met Mr. Woo, he is a very very nice and respectable man. cheers to you! pirat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep those DD's are great. Special for 1st gathering. I already opened for pics.



Those who could not make it, please try to come for the next gathering. There is always something nice to pick up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
Yep those DD's are great. Special for 1st gathering. I already opened for pics.
Spoiler:
 

Those who could not make it, please try to come for the next gathering. There is always something nice to pick up.

delicious photo! cheers your DD collection must have increased quite a bit. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whoa...
too bad i cant join the gathering...
but i think i know where the place is situated...
hope i can make it next week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heytang wrote:
nice....wish i could join the gathering, now so jealous Crying or Very sad , those dd's are nice especially the purple (world's smallest clowns ) cause i also have one hehehe

i think we should organize our own gathering here heytang.. Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zint3000 wrote:
whoa...
too bad i cant join the gathering...
but i think i know where the place is situated...
hope i can make it next week...


yes do come and make it a riot! rabbit

without the violence la lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully someone can bring a laptop w/ webcam along next week so i can join the gath via video conference.. Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sapu-ed everything but manage to save some for my frens who reserved earlier Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically , i need to thanks to all the ppl that i have come across and approached .. But specifically thanks to elgee for directing the way ,and also the supplement maps ..

Its really nice to meet u guys and had a great time there along the whole section , have the opportunitys to " molest" here and there .. Very Happy
Btw ,
@shakz7 : u still owe me the Nissan Z Smile
@Tkt : my tomica limited and 300'c . Thanks for the brief customizing techniques.. Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're most welcome! your first 2009 nissan gtr is mine as repayment for my good deed. haha just kidding.

glad you had a good experience yesterday! Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jason wrote:
Basically , i need to thanks to all the ppl that i have come across and approached .. But specifically thanks to elgee for directing the way ,and also the supplement maps ..

Its really nice to meet u guys and had a great time there along the whole section , have the opportunitys to " molest" here and there .. Very Happy
Btw ,
@shakz7 : u still owe me the Nissan Z Smile
@Tkt : my tomica limited and 300'c . Thanks for the brief customizing techniques.. Very Happy


Jason : Will do bro the next gath i will bring along... I just realized the Silver 350 Z there is 2 variation on Wheels and also tampo and Decal.

Any Sifo's have seen this? mind enlightening more on the Variation of 350 Z silver.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the silver 350 z has two variations
also same for the gold top secret fairlady.

one is malaysian base n the other is thailand base

the obvious difference will be the wheels and the scoop at the hood.

the malaysia base was considered to be hard to find. but our markets were flooded wit them when the viper waves hit 7-11s

i am yet to find a carded malaysia based gold 350z.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
desmond - Thank for the info bro.. yeah the silver I have Both and gold only Thailand based.

Silver Malaysian base have the Nissan logo 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

next time i will spy shot gath pics. then u all can see that demonicle in real life is juz the same with his avatar, scary.. What a Face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subang SS15 is too far for me. Crying or Very sad
Next round can be arrage at SS2 or some where near PJ??
Hope to join you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@elgee : maybe 2nd GTR 2009 will be alright .. BUT its not definite yet... Laughing

@shakz7 : ok then .. pass it to me on nx gathering .. Try my best present on nx gathering.
@mutt : i share yr sentiment.. haha LaughingLaughing jst kidding , DEMON..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
demonicle wrote:
the silver 350 z has two variations
also same for the gold top secret fairlady.

one is malaysian base n the other is thailand base

the obvious difference will be the wheels and the scoop at the hood.

the malaysia base was considered to be hard to find. but our markets were flooded wit them when the viper waves hit 7-11s

i am yet to find a carded malaysia based gold 350z.......


For the gold one, I've noticed that there is also a PR5 version. The one released in Malaysia was only the FTE. Dem, one more to collect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hotwheels wrote:
wah hope i can go too:( hmmm my brother got go ???


i think your bro bz with his work. he didnt turn up.. next friday sure i'll force him to come Twisted Evil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mutt wrote:
Hotwheels wrote:
wah hope i can go too:( hmmm my brother got go ???


i think your bro bz with his work. he didnt turn up.. next friday sure i'll force him to come Twisted Evil


hmmm next friday chinese new year... ahahaha balik kampung.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
in future, if any1 book anything from me.
plz remind + remind me b4 we meet ya....
i'm imsonia person(coz i never b normal, b'z-ing on outter space business).

jason>da 300C + TL Evo-X is urs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@TKT : Ok, I'll surely remind u b4 that .... So u'll be coming for nx gathering right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hotwheels wrote:
mutt wrote:
Hotwheels wrote:
wah hope i can go too:( hmmm my brother got go ???


i think your bro bz with his work. he didnt turn up.. next friday sure i'll force him to come Twisted Evil


hmmm next friday chinese new year... ahahaha balik kampung.


Well, not quite CNY yet, but I guess many people would start their balik kampung journey on Friday after work.

Who will be travelling? My kampung is here, so I'll still be around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.