Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

Gathering Talk [HWCM 1st Gathering]

Yesterday's first HWCM gathering was on, and this was what welcomed the collectors when they arrived. (Credits to mutt for bringing them in, literally!) Smile

there were also greens going around (which HWs group will gather without it), trades, some older cars, lots of chit chat, coke (not the drug), fries and i even got to show them my custom Evo X and VII. cheers All in all, good gathering.

nice....wish i could join the gathering, now so jealous Crying or Very sad , those dd's are nice especially the purple (world's smallest clowns ) cause i also have one hehehe

heytang wrote:
nice....wish i could join the gathering, now so jealous Crying or Very sad , those dd's are nice especially the purple (world's smallest clowns ) cause i also have one hehehe

hey bro! get sanlino, stalk all the KK people in this forum and organize your own gathering there too. cheers

this is my personal haul from yesterday on the left row (thanks Mr. Woo & demonicle!) and pyrdrummerboy's package was collected today (thanks for your Beetle Cup contribution!).

it was the first time i met Mr. Woo, he is a very very nice and respectable man. cheers to you! pirat

Yep those DD's are great. Special for 1st gathering. I already opened for pics.

Those who could not make it, please try to come for the next gathering. There is always something nice to pick up.

sinclair wrote:
Yep those DD's are great. Special for 1st gathering. I already opened for pics.
Spoiler:

Those who could not make it, please try to come for the next gathering. There is always something nice to pick up.

delicious photo! cheers your DD collection must have increased quite a bit. Smile

whoa...
too bad i cant join the gathering...
but i think i know where the place is situated...
hope i can make it next week...

heytang wrote:

i think we should organize our own gathering here heytang.. Cool

zint3000 wrote:
whoa...
too bad i cant join the gathering...
but i think i know where the place is situated...
hope i can make it next week...

yes do come and make it a riot! rabbit

without the violence la lol!

hopefully someone can bring a laptop w/ webcam along next week so i can join the gath via video conference.. Cool

sapu-ed everything but manage to save some for my frens who reserved earlier Cool

Basically , i need to thanks to all the ppl that i have come across and approached .. But specifically thanks to elgee for directing the way ,and also the supplement maps ..

Its really nice to meet u guys and had a great time there along the whole section , have the opportunitys to " molest" here and there .. Very Happy
Btw ,
@shakz7 : u still owe me the Nissan Z Smile
@Tkt : my tomica limited and 300'c . Thanks for the brief customizing techniques.. Very Happy

you're most welcome! your first 2009 nissan gtr is mine as repayment for my good deed. haha just kidding.

glad you had a good experience yesterday! Smile

jason wrote:
Basically , i need to thanks to all the ppl that i have come across and approached .. But specifically thanks to elgee for directing the way ,and also the supplement maps ..

Its really nice to meet u guys and had a great time there along the whole section , have the opportunitys to " molest" here and there .. Very Happy
Btw ,
@shakz7 : u still owe me the Nissan Z Smile
@Tkt : my tomica limited and 300'c . Thanks for the brief customizing techniques.. Very Happy

Jason : Will do bro the next gath i will bring along... I just realized the Silver 350 Z there is 2 variation on Wheels and also tampo and Decal.

Any Sifo's have seen this? mind enlightening more on the Variation of 350 Z silver.

Cheers!

the silver 350 z has two variations
also same for the gold top secret fairlady.

one is malaysian base n the other is thailand base

the obvious difference will be the wheels and the scoop at the hood.

the malaysia base was considered to be hard to find. but our markets were flooded wit them when the viper waves hit 7-11s

i am yet to find a carded malaysia based gold 350z.......

desmond - Thank for the info bro.. yeah the silver I have Both and gold only Thailand based.

Silver Malaysian base have the Nissan logo 2.

next time i will spy shot gath pics. then u all can see that demonicle in real life is juz the same with his avatar, scary.. What a Face

Subang SS15 is too far for me. Crying or Very sad
Next round can be arrage at SS2 or some where near PJ??
Hope to join you guys.

@elgee : maybe 2nd GTR 2009 will be alright .. BUT its not definite yet... Laughing

@shakz7 : ok then .. pass it to me on nx gathering .. Try my best present on nx gathering.
@mutt : i share yr sentiment.. haha LaughingLaughing jst kidding , DEMON..

demonicle wrote:
the silver 350 z has two variations
also same for the gold top secret fairlady.

one is malaysian base n the other is thailand base

the obvious difference will be the wheels and the scoop at the hood.

the malaysia base was considered to be hard to find. but our markets were flooded wit them when the viper waves hit 7-11s

i am yet to find a carded malaysia based gold 350z.......

For the gold one, I've noticed that there is also a PR5 version. The one released in Malaysia was only the FTE. Dem, one more to collect.

Hotwheels wrote:
wah hope i can go too:( hmmm my brother got go ???

i think your bro bz with his work. he didnt turn up.. next friday sure i'll force him to come Twisted Evil

mutt wrote:
Hotwheels wrote:

i think your bro bz with his work. he didnt turn up.. next friday sure i'll force him to come Twisted Evil

hmmm next friday chinese new year... ahahaha balik kampung.

in future, if any1 book anything from me.
plz remind + remind me b4 we meet ya....
i'm imsonia person(coz i never b normal, b'z-ing on outter space business).

jason>da 300C + TL Evo-X is urs.

@TKT : Ok, I'll surely remind u b4 that .... So u'll be coming for nx gathering right?

Hotwheels wrote:
mutt wrote:
Hotwheels wrote:

hmmm next friday chinese new year... ahahaha balik kampung.

Well, not quite CNY yet, but I guess many people would start their balik kampung journey on Friday after work.

Who will be travelling? My kampung is here, so I'll still be around.