Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

VW fastbacks

Yes I have..Hehe..
It created a fuss because everyone here wants it, some could score multiple, some couldn't find. Just like TH creating fuss Razz

PS: For those who don't have fast back, check out Trading section, demonicle is willing to trade Smile

1)I have several....
2)5 and the rest for trade
3)There are rumors that they're going to be a short run like the '55 Chevy Panel & Karmann Ghia from 2006. So if you see it, grab it.

Quote :
Hi bro zieck.... thanks for the info on the TRU. But the stock that we get in TRU KK is new stock. The worker there told me that he saw someone who is close with the manager grab all the green stripe and VW fastback.... guess KK is not a safe hunting ground anymore with all these ppl lurking around. That's what happen when you have a lot of new collectors with "agenda" in mind. They all greedy for green. All that trouble for the green stripe. kudos for them to take the fun away. I still support and respect shithappen as he is one of the originals (the pioneer that introduce the HWs hobby to me). At least we know the ugly side of them for just a mere RM6-7 car. Shame on them.

taken from toyniama forum.. sighh~

no la they take GREEN. its all because of green!!! lolz! fastback is only for short period green will always be agenda... lucky i not die hard fan of green Smile

Hehe, scoring green is really fun, and like shadoxicated told us many times, u can still score green even there are insiders. Most important thing is you can get the car you want, and how far would u go to get it.

for me getting MUSTANG is fun and very exciting!!! MUSTANG!!!!!!

Aiks bro... that statement is not meant for you la bro.... I know there are still other collectors in KK.

solid snake wrote:
Aiks bro... that statement is not meant for you la bro.... I know there are still other collectors in KK.

ohh ok.. settled then.. sorry.. =]

solid snake wrote:

bro.. read in toyniama.. you said you know the guy who did it.. who laa? afro

demonicle wrote:
first off, do u have a vw fastback?
secondly, how many wud u want to have?
thirdly, why is there such a fuss on this car?

1-yes 1fastback
2-2 more would be nice
3-heavy machine Laughing

I demonicle, I just got 2 more from Tesco at Curve yesterday, apparingly they are having some promotion, 2 for Rm 10, also got another Evolution 7 too... so all together i got 4 of WV fastback

1-expected to have 1...hehe
2-1 more to be kept mint in card
3-openable body...huhu
bouncebouncebounce

1. yes, 3 pieces..
2. as many as can find? (who doesn't want this?)
3. weight & openable body..

Very Happy

Yes.... my wife hauled me 2 fastback. So my belakang is a bit laju now with 3 fastback at my back. Laughing

heytang wrote:
congrats ss for getting the fback at last.

Thanks bro... the fastback is just awesome. The flame is superbly done. I like this casting so much.

Here's the difference between US card and International card. Let us spot the differences

This is the most awesome casting in year 2008. Can you spot the differences? Cool

1- not yet have
2- one wud b enuff
3- cuz kukubeh said fastback is like cash for hw Laughing