Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Disney Pixar Cars

So you getting them? I remember that the rubber wheels are mostly installed on those piston cup race cars instead of the regular cars. But there are some with rubber wheels. No matter what it is hard to come by even for US standards.

Also the regular dragon lightning mcqueen is normal paint job.

The other more expensive one with catalog is limited edition. And the color is Ransburge too. So it can count as variant.

netmatrix wrote:
Hell yeah!!! Just what i wanted and at lowest price possible!!

Where dude????? Normal price bit steep...even if got 10% off is great Smile

sinclair wrote:
Nice catch! Are those die-cast?
I also saw for the first time some Cars with Synthetic Rubber tires on the rack yesterday. Are those rare?

Can u show a pic too?

I was collecting the 1st series at the cost of rm12-14 per piece those days but when the price went up, I cut down a hell lot.

Later I'll show u.

sinclair wrote:
Cars with Synthetic Rubber tires on the rack yesterday

These ones?

GET THE McQUEENs IF YOU SEE IT MAN!

Yup those are the ones. There is a complete set that cost USD 3400!!!

Yep, those are the ones, but different models. I think the price was the same as the normal ones.

Sinclair, if the price is the same as regular ones, then its value for money!!!!

sinclair wrote:
Yep, those are the ones, but different models. I think the price was the same as the normal ones.

What ya waitin for? Run over there foooooo!!!!!

Atomkinder wrote:
sinclair wrote:

What ya waitin for? Run over there foooooo!!!!!

How much is the complete Larry, Phil & (whose the other guy?) garage boxed set posted by prabha last time? Well the appeal is towards those NASCAR guys really. Which is why such sets appear. Such set is impossible to sell in Malaysia. USD 3499 x 3.5 = 12246.50 not including shipping yet and this thing would be big and heavy. The craziest i have seen is people paying RM1600 for a 1/8 scale Batmobile last year. Then did you see the Ultimate Buzz Lightyear at TRU lately? RM1xxx!!!! Its really collectors kaw kaw.

Is Mario Andretti rare?

And why some cards got the eyes on the top right and some don't have? I see all got moving eyes on the car.

I dunno if the Mario Andretti is rare or not. But the tampos in real life damn cun. The card is variant for the release and the cars are still lenticular cars. But if i'm not mistaken this considered as 3rd release. The first version is different colorful card, then the second card on the left, then the third card on the right (latest). And here is the problem. All of the 3 release have different cars in each card. That means #1 Mcqueen will have 3 versions of cards!!! Mampus if want to collect.

Oh the pink Chouki is supposed to be hard to find. But dunno la. Did you find any chase cars there?

I didn't see any cards with indication of chase.

What do chase cars look like?

Chase car has a "CHASE!" word printed on the card. The car is metallic color for the latest waves. Last wave has Chase DJ and chase King. Both are metallic but with different shades. Its not like the old models, where they insert piston cup trophy inside the packaging. I do not know this latest one has what car. I thought you might have seen a weird looking one behind the racks, like this.

Thanks for the pic, now I know what the chase looks like.

Haven't seen anything like that yet.

found DARE DEVIL Mc'Q!
is Mega Size so da price oso ME~GA~
RM49.90!

Daredevil come already? Waahhh... But too expensive la. Anyway i almost complete Tokyo Mater series. I just need Mater!!!

tats da 1 i found.
looking da other version with rocket flame though~

That is Disney TV Cars Toons figure. There are some TV short stories shown between TV shows on kids channel. So far i have seen on YouTube. The whole series is called Maters Tall Tales. Go watch them, as they are prety good. I think they will be offered in DVD or maybe packed in as extra for the possible CARS 2 movie.

- Mater the greater (stuntman)
- Rescue Squad Mater (fire rescue)
- Tokyo Mater (tokyo drift)
- El Materdor (bull fighting)
- Unidentified Flying Mater (UFO)

3 toons sets already arrive, just left El Materdor series. The main character on the Cars Toons is Mater and not Mcqueen. So you get more Mater variants than McQueen compared to the regular Cars series. I'm only looking to complete Tokyo Mater. Still cannot see Tokyo Mater, but managed to land the VHTF Yokozo that i showed last time.

Takata - That version of flaming lightning mcqueen seems to only comes with the 4 pack according to some sites. But some sites which have the 2010 collector book shows it as individual card. But the sold version is mega size one not shown in book. So its preety weird.

Anyway came across this,

Look at the background set...... The USD 3500 set!!!! And takata, the bottom right are all custom mcqueens.

THink been seeing here and there that Rocket McQueen...flame or not didn't notice...saw the Yokozo, punk hair DJ...that Chuki also...some at C4, Tesco, Parkson but few only now...later see sure berlambak again lol

Rayz-HWC wrote:
THink been seeing here and there that Rocket McQueen...flame or not didn't notice...saw the Yokozo, punk hair DJ...that Chuki also...some at C4, Tesco, Parkson but few only now...later see sure berlambak again lol

It is true that it will come sooner or later. But the problem is, i think these Cars Toons will not be repeated. Unlike the regular CARS. So there is a possibility there won't be variant packaging. I have read somewhere one of the CARS limited edition piston cup cars is so hard to find and get, the goreng price for it reached USD70! Then 2 years later, the official one came out and it cost USD 9.99.

Yokoza is supposed to be VHTF now. But because the price is RM31.90, still a lot i guess? You would not believe the "goreng" price for that. If these reach TRU sure gone fast because of specific group of people with spending power there. But i have never seen them in Parkson or C4. I got mine from Tesco. In fact it is strange that when i bought the few earlier, the next 2 days all gone. Not even a sign of the unpopular model. And now it pops up RM31.90 or RM27.90 i assume. Anyway there is no chase car for Cars Toons series. But only some variant cars in 4 packs. Or mega sized ones. Still waiting for Tokyo Mater.

aiyark..... faint... keracunan tahap maksimum....
i want that gold mia n tia, blue ransburg, gold mcquenn...

matbear82 wrote:
i want that gold mia n tia, blue ransburg, gold mcquenn...

The gold ones was sold at retail year ago...Smile

Gold Tia and Mia is in 3 pack only. Blue Ransburg aka Blue Ray Mcqueen is super exclusive as it is a Blu ray mail in order only. There are 15000 units around the world. But at Ebay, its goreng price also. Gold cruisin Mcqueen is available in DVD/ Blue Ray pack like the one i bought. But the rarest of them all.

Quote :
Red Rangsburg Lightning McQueen has not been offered to consumers...at least yet—

only 50 cars were produced and distributed at an offsite brainstorming meeting held at

Palm Springs in early October of 2007.

Aiyaaa.... actually quite discouraging to see their huge collection. While ours is small potato only. hahaha.

Ok some corrections on the pistom cup racers set. It actually cost USD299.99. The USD 3400 price is goreng price. Its only sold to Hot Wheels Red Line Club members only.

If there is only one set you can buy with all your life savings.......... but there is only 1 in existence and its owned by someone from an auction.

found this cars at tru here

but did not recognize between chase and deluxe Sad

Looks like a lot there. But don't ask me what is good, I don't know either. Embarassed

kuih_tiow : The Toons range seems to be the same as Malaysia one. But the regular range got Hummer!!! And bessie!!! Bessie!!!! I want Bessie!!!!! The last yellow one!!! I want that!!! seriously never seen that in Malaysian market before!

The 7.99 hummer supposed to have mega sized print on it. The regular ones don't. But its strange u play of packaging by mattel. Chase car is like the picture i posted last time. There should be a word "CHASE" on the card.

What country u in now?

i cincai-cincai collect pon already 20 Mc'Q variation.
these not including exclusive version yet~

I'm guessing Mattel are offering more McQueen variant for each release. Can expect for more especially when Cars 2 movie scheduled for 2011. Smile

sinclair wrote:
KT is in UK I think.

UK! Like that the price difference is not much. Save a few bucks only compared to Malaysian price. But in US is cheap after conversion. Commmonwealth word is really shared commonwealth so is the price..... . I wonder how is China & Russia communism republic price?

aphong2681 wrote:
I'm guessing Mattel are offering more McQueen variant for each release. Can expect for more especially when Cars 2 movie scheduled for 2011. Smile

That is why after so long consideration, i think its not good for me to keep those variants. For me its better to get the big difference McQueens, like Radiator Springs McQueen, Cruisin McQueen and Lightning McQueen. The short scene versions like dirt track, muddy, blah, blah, is just milking the cow.

Erk! I noticed that soak mcqueen vs burnt mcqueen is almost the same. the only noticeable diff is the bubbles painted on soak mcqueen.

burnt Mc'Q got 2 variation in local market.
single carded & 3in1 box set, both diff mouth style~

takata wrote:
burnt Mc'Q got 2 variation in local market.
single carded & 3in1 box set, both diff mouth style~

Ya, lucky the McQueen in Dinoco box set is same as in single carded. Found chase Ramone today, similar color as hydraulic Ramone. But hydraulic Ramone looks like in metalflakes with lenticular eyes, whilst the chase version is not.