Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

Disney Pixar Cars

Wow.. bro Rayz collecting card variation too?!

BTW, I found 2x chase DJ, 2x Dragon Lightning McQueen with Oil Stains (not the exclusive color), 2x Kabuto, 1x Yakoza, a few Ito San at Tesco Rawang tonight. I took 1x each except Ito San.

So those looking for these, can get it there.

aphong2681 wrote:

BTW, I found 2x chase DJ, 2x Dragon Lightning McQueen with Oil Stains (not the exclusive color), 2x Kabuto, 1x Yakoza, a few Ito San at Tesco Rawang tonight. I took 1x each except Ito San.

Same like me. How much did you pay for it?

netmatrix wrote:
aphong2681 wrote:

Same like me. How much did you pay for it?

Normal price, since it is the only place I found it, so I took it w/o 2nd thought. The normal Dragon McQueen got slightly diff grin compared with the exclusive one too.

Normal price RM31.90!!! Urgh!!! I paid RM22.90 for them 2 weeks ago. That also the hassle of arguing with them the RM27.90 price and the RM22.90 price on the promo area, because when the scan there is no price!

Wow, so nice to get it during the promo. I was not aware abt it.

I paid RM31.90 for chase DJ only. Cars Toon was at RM27.90. They almost charge me RM44.90 Cars Toon, coz no staff update the barcode into the system & d assistance took the wrong display price to the cashier.

Wah! They nearly charge you Mega Size version price. I also didn't know got promo because i was shopping for sundries then. Just went to see at the regular rack and saw one mcqueen. Took it and went to find if the Tokyo mater is released or not. But found those instead. Still waiting for tokyo mater to complete. But in the tokyo mater range got more cars la.

Saw that chase van on the rack today. But doesn't really look attractive to me at all. They should have picked a better car.

The van are one of the many obscure characters that are littered around the CARS world. Its appeal is only to those wanting to have every model in the movie. But really how much screen time that character have in CARS that warrants a release as a toy? I doubt kids want an MPV rather than a sports car. But knowing Mattel suits ........

At least FRED the rusty car that have at least 1 minute of screen time with dialog warrants to be a chase car. Whatever the case, those who wants to collect them should know where they stand. From what i see here, a lot are going the McQueen route, which is getting all the variants. I'm going the main character route. That just complete all the main character and no more. Unless something really attractive comes along!

NETMATRIX>>> UR TWIN PACK ALREADY COVERED BY VOLCANO DUST FROM ICELAND!

Oh Sorry Takata!!!! I will call you tonight to set a date!!! How forgetful i am!! Pit Stop!!!!

takata wrote:
NETMATRIX>>> UR TWIN PACK ALREADY COVERED BY VOLCANO DUST FROM ICELAND!

Haha, nice hint.

Btw, I found another chase van today. Looked like the rack was just filled. Pity, if it was the King chase, I might be tempted to get it.

King chase would look great in metallic! Gotta agreed that nothing special on chase van wit sticker. It was suppose to be the lost travellers. I expect it would comes with the bumper sticker but sadly that not the case. In fact, I can't find any sticker on Van with sticker chase. Saw it in TRU KLCC on Friday night. It probably still there Razz

Yeah i saw the van this afternoon. The paint is not ransburg. And there is no bumper sticker as it should have been. Some sites complained about them also.

netmatrix wrote:
kuih_tiow : The Toons range seems to be the same as Malaysia one. But the regular range got Hummer!!! And bessie!!! Bessie!!!! I want Bessie!!!!! The last yellow one!!! I want that!!! seriously never seen that in Malaysian market before!

The 7.99 hummer supposed to have mega sized print on it. The regular ones don't. But its strange u play of packaging by mattel. Chase car is like the picture i posted last time. There should be a word "CHASE" on the card.

What country u in now?

which one is Bessie?i *blur2* oredi...let me know which 1 is bessie n try to visit tru again...
as sinclair answered , im in uk...but going home sooner.
Chase car is like TH for hotwheels is it?

kuih_tiow wrote:
netmatrix wrote:
kuih_tiow : The Toons range seems to be the same as Malaysia one. But the regular range got Hummer!!! And bessie!!! Bessie!!!! I want Bessie!!!!! The last yellow one!!! I want that!!! seriously never seen that in Malaysian market before!

The 7.99 hummer supposed to have mega sized print on it. The regular ones don't. But its strange u play of packaging by mattel. Chase car is like the picture i posted last time. There should be a word "CHASE" on the card.

What country u in now?

which one is Bessie?i *blur2* oredi...let me know which 1 is bessie n try to visit tru again...
as sinclair answered , im in uk...but going home sooner.
Chase car is like TH for hotwheels is it?

Bessie is the road tar paving machine that is pulled by Mcqueen when he got caught. Its quite hard to get. Chase cars is like T-hunts. Depends how you look at it.

Bessie is the road tar paving machine that is pulled by Mcqueen - Noted!!

KT>>>plz help me & Netmatrix get Bessie~ i wanna pair it wif TAR Mc'Q though ^.^

takata wrote:
KT>>>plz help me & Netmatrix get Bessie~ i wanna pair it wif TAR Mc'Q though ^.^

ok.will hav a visit to the same tru end of tis week.

[quote="sinclair"]Something unique! but dunno if can roll.[/quote

Definitely can. It was reviewed by a website already.

I dunno is UK import Bessie is worth it or not. I mean if it shows up here for RM49.90, UK delivery going to be horror.

NM>>>IMO Bessie will be RM49.90 here as <MEGA SIZE> pack. then....i'll suggest buy 1st regret later! hohoho! just calculate da diff as 'int shipping' loh~so u wan KT help u? i confirm wan 1pc loh~ thanks in advanve KT!

What is it with that chase van? After you guys highlighted it, I just keep seeing it. Another 3 today, oh boy.

Also saw for the first time that cannonball mater with helmet, looks cute.

sinclair wrote:
What is it with that chase van? After you guys highlighted it, I just keep seeing it. Another 3 today, oh boy.

Also saw for the first time that cannonball mater with helmet, looks cute.

Hahaha its like T-hunt, but you won't buy it because there are too many of them. Unfortunately this chase car is probably the fail one because the there is supposed to be stickers on the rear bumper. But there isn't as stated on the car details. It could be a mistake by Mattel or probably the sticker might cause parents to complain. Its something of a pun sticker. Pause the movie screen and you can see.

Yeah the cannonball mater is really cool too. But i'm not collecting the range. I just landed a chase Ramone!

Here is the chase Ramone i got. The regular Ramone has spectraflame paintjob. The chase ramone has Ransburg paintjob. The difference is the regular one has metallic flakes on the paint, while Ransburg is chromed color. Its not candy color as some may imply. The most interesting thing about this Ramone is the Tampos. Its like floating 3D effect. This happens on both regular and chase. It seems like this is the only casting with such effect. When i'm free i'll upload my chase boost. And something i collected from Takata minus the volcano ash.

I've seen the reg Ramone before but didn't look close enough to see that effect. I'll have a closer look if I find it again.

In fact Ramone is the only one with the most lavish paintjob. I have ghostlight ramone too. Its metallic paintjob with cool pinstriping.

Chase DJ

Chase Ramone

Chase Ramone closeup. Its as far as my old camera can go. The effects are better than what my cam can make out of.

And Luigi and Guido Ferrari Fans!

Prepare to launch Guido! Get Michael Schumacher's autograph for me!

Net, I bet Luigi & Guido hated MS so much for leaving Ferrari this season

aphong2681 wrote:
Net, I bet Luigi & Guido hated MS so much for leaving Ferrari this season

Well its none of my concern, i'm not earning money from either party. But as far as storyline goes, of course i bet both of them would label MS a traitor! But in real life we all know that MS is German and not Italian. hahahaha. I saw a few more cars i really want. But RM31.90....... crap damn expensive to pay for royalties. Some more those Piston cup cars are making their way in. If manage to collect all mean about 30 piston cup cars. If cannot find at discounted places..... RM957!!!! Holy crap!!! Thats not including the Tokyo Mater that i want to complete!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That would be about 5-6 Tokyo Mater have yet to reach our market yet.
It would be nice to complete the Piston Cup cars but RM31.90x30=RM957 then.. ErRK!

Dunno la want to start the cup racers or not. I have 1 piston cup car. And that one cheap at RM16.90 was in December last year. Some more those race car hauler trucks are so damn tempting. But at Rm89.90, top up a little can buy 3 basic cars. Maybe i'll get just one. Yeah..... this is how it starts. Then the next and the next and the next. Unless i stop collecting HW altogether and start just CARS alone. Roughly if follow CARS every wave, basic range would be about 6 new cars per wave. Not including Mater Tall Tales series which is also the same. In fact i'm only 4 more cars short of completing the cast of CARS. Mater, Red, Lizzie and Mack.

With Mack, i'm still undecided to get the big Mack truck or the regular Mack truck. I should have bought Flo's V8 Cafe last time. Really want that.

aphong2681 wrote:
Mater should be easy to get. I've found a few in Isetan KLCC.

Saw a few places have already. But probably i'm waiting for lower price. I dunno la.

takata wrote:
NM>>>IMO Bessie will be RM49.90 here as pack. then....i'll suggest buy 1st regret later! hohoho! just calculate da diff as 'int shipping' loh~so u wan KT help u? i confirm wan 1pc loh~ thanks in advanve KT!

u confirm want rite takata?im going to visit the tru tis weekend Smile

Like he is eating something. hahaha

Anyway here is a pic of Bessie up close.

Spotted wave same as spotted in UK earlier.

Wow, Bessie looks big and no. 114 is a much better chase than the van.

Bessie is not that big. Last pic posted, the size is somewhat in the range of those hummer cars. And last i heard its not die cast some more. And the deluxe size marking will indicate a RM49.90 just like Frank. Sigh........