Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cooolman

cooolman's Haul[18.02.2009]

The hunting season is just begin.

Today i spend quite a lot......actually is out of my budget already, but what to do? when you spot some things really nice,sure will sapu one, right? So am I!!! rabbit

1.Taman Maluri Jaya Jusco
Nothing new, but i don't want leave there with nothing, so i just grap some., am i stupid? pig

2.Taman Maluri Carrefour (Jalan Peel)
No new wave for HW & MB, but spoted some thing interesting, i never seen it before, do you guys seen this before??

There are still some more other car models, but i only grap this one,because of the price-----RM16.90. pale

3.Cheras Taman Midah Tesco

No new wave at all, but grap something with unexpected.

Yup! Another "Laju Belakang". Very Happy

4.Sungai Wang Plaza Packson: Nothing new.
5.Bukit Bintang Plaza Metro Jaya : Nothing New,damn boring!
6.Sungai Wang Plaza Litt Tak Shop: Some new wave arrived, will upload those picture at "Other Hobbies".

7.KL Sogo: This place make my wallet empty liao!

2008 Wave with new models/ colour/ pattern????

VW Bettle.

Some thing wrong with the front paint.

Here come the new wave:

That's all for today.

once i saw....i keep on WAAAAAAAAAAAA.......WAAAAAAAAAA........WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

thanks to all of you, tomorrow i will sambung my hunting around Sri Petaling ,Puchong and PJ area, hope the "ONG" with me, wa ha ha ha! Very Happy

cooolman, do u go to work? lol why so free everyday go hunting , so much money T_T

nice hauls !

wah im surprised ur wallet nvr empty r? hehehe
gd luck for tomoro! cheers

oh yea may i know wut other color shifter model u spotted other than viper? Very Happy

liette wrote:
cooolman, do u go to work? lol why so free everyday go hunting , so much money T_T

nice hauls !

Yes, of course i have to work.I am in service line,have to travel a lot of places all the time,that is why i able to shop every day and plus i am riding a bike,easy to park,no jam problem and save petro.ha ! cheers

kurz wrote:
wah im surprised ur wallet nvr empty r? hehehe
gd luck for tomoro! cheers

oh yea may i know wut other color shifter model u spotted other than viper? Very Happy

yup! that are still have around 6~7 models, you can go there and have a look,i think not much ppl feel interested with them. Smile