Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geronimo 888

Found some junk from Jusco-Malacca(26/2/09)

Myself and VTECH was in Jusco at 12.oo noon. but to late as there was a Chinese guy from Rembau-N.Sembilan already sapu almost RM 200 worth of cars. i now managed to get this few junk.I was told the next shipment will 1st apr. Hope it wont be an apr-full again Sad </A>

that guy must be visited that jj so frequent until ppl also know him from rembau. =D

btw, nice haul. next time make sure you are earlier than the rembau guy. =)

Wah... got green sticker. 10% discount.

Nice haul, especially the fallali...hehehehe

Heheh the guy sapu when i was there.... its just i was looking thru the rack of old cards 1st b4 i was going thru new one's so he sapu all 09 card and look like a scalper... Shocked

Luckly i left behind some or else gerenimo and VTECH marah...

But wonder how come when i was there the staff was tagging the 09 cards price at RM 3.90 oni... then change to RM 6.50 Question

Nway nice haul dude...

26th???
around 12noon???

i think it might b jason....
coz he called me around tat time 2 confirm wat i wan 4 MB.
he grab a lot 4 me!

*donno he's from Rembau @ not...hehehe~

shakz7 wrote:
Heheh the guy sapu when i was there.... its just i was looking thru the rack of old cards 1st b4 i was going thru new one's so he sapu all 09 card and look like a scalper... Shocked

But wonder how come when i was there the staff was tagging the 09 cards price at RM 3.90 oni... then change to RM 6.50 Question

Nway nice haul dude...

By right i think those new card only can sell at RM6.50 not RM3.90.. RM3.90 is for them to clear all the Junk Hotwheels.....

shakz7 wrote:

Nway nice haul dude...

Bro i think da promoter was confuse.btw i got some info that the toys dept manager are also collector Evil or Very Mad .so memang u wont get any 'green' there.

takata wrote:
26th???
around 12noon???

i think it might b jason....
coz he called me around tat time 2 confirm wat i wan 4 MB.
he grab a lot 4 me!

*donno he's from Rembau @ not...hehehe~

I think i kena 'kon' by the promoterlah. So he Jason lah.but da cashier told me it a Chinese guy:(

kukubeh wrote:
that guy must be visited that jj so frequent until ppl also know him from rembau. =D

btw, nice haul. next time make sure you are earlier than the rembau guy. =)

I was in jj at 10am the promoter asked me to return at 5pm. then i went back home 4 a while. later at noon i went back for luch cari again.but at that time i saw VTEC. both of us only got few cards. Evil or Very Mad

^ no luck bro. btw i can see u hunt from melaka to seremban. very hardworking eh!

kukubeh wrote:
^ no luck bro. btw i can see u hunt from melaka to seremban. very hardworking eh!

yalah kukubeh. this due to the 'racun' from HWC malaysia members Laughing