Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
humaizyharmy

How to remove price tag/sticker on the card?

Hi guys,

Since this year's wave has the exact picture of the car on the card, i was wondering how to remove the price tags/stickers that are usually on the picture itself, without damaging the cards?

Almost all my 2009 cards has some sort of stickers on it, and they dont look nice lah...

Use nail polish remover on the back of the card where the price tag is. Soak the part of the card (use cotton to apply) and wait for complete dry. Price tag will then easily peel off. If not, repeat process.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Be sure to complete dry before peel off.

basahkan kain (sikit jer)..pastu lap kat price tag 2...sure hilang..
tp jgn sental kuat sgt...buat slow2..
(aku keje kat 7e,slalu r wat bende cam nie..hehe)

Thanks for the tips guys...
was planning to remove some price tags
too...
now where can i find a nail polish remover
haha

also can use sticker removal spray.. sold at Daiso for only RM5.. look for it at the Stationery section.. =]

Lighter fluid works wonders and it evaporates too. Get it from the next pasar malam you go...get it for RM5 per bottle Smile...

i use the same style as toyscarsmy...i learn from his blog too...best trick

Wow, use fire! affraid

Better have a bucket of water nearby, hehe.

heloo clown! i think i know you somewhere in Friendster.. hehee.. =P

i use lighter fluid. squeeze sum on the pricetag to wet it and peel it off while its wet. later just wipe off with clean cloth...

...ya ya...but must use a cotton bud so won't have to much flammable residue on the card Wink...hehehe

No special technique, just peel off slowly. My experience is take it off soon you bought it, the longer you wait the more difficult to peel it off. Idea

I tried the flame technique, and the price tag caught fire and the card got burned too. geek

Lucky was testing on one of my own cards that I was going to open anyway. After bakar, the price tag still dun wan to come out. Mad

sinclair wrote:
I tried the flame technique, and the price tag caught fire and the card got burned too. geek

Lucky was testing on one of my own cards that I was going to open anyway. After bakar, the price tag still dun wan to come out. Mad

hahaa , price tag caught fire ar Shocked .... Sinclair , i think u burn it a bit too long. ... ... I think u need to heat it up only ..... .. I uses a Knife after the heating up ... to peel the Sticker / Price Tag & Pull it out... So far it works la ... But i think cannot use for 5 Pack or 3 pack ... since got Plastic cover ... Very Happy

Try WD 40, that comes if the form of a pen, similar to the liquid paper eraser. The product packing clearly stipulates it can be used to remove stickers. If can't find WD40 in the form of a pen the bottle type with extended nozzle also jadi-lah. Apply WD40 at one corner of the price tag and peel it off little by little as you keep on applying WD40 onto the underside of the price tag. The entire price tag comes off eventually leaving behind a clean and smooth surface as if the price tag wasn't there in the first place, but will need to be very careful when you first peel the price tag at the corner so as not to leave behind scratch marks. Tried 2 new cards already and no problem. CAUTION : This technique only applies to NEW cards not price tag left on blister for a long time. Will the fire method works on old blister cards??? Anyone has tried that before??? Kindly feedback Tnx.