Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elgee

HWC Sneak Peeks

delicious looking racing Ford GT! affraiddrunken :woohoo:

HOLY GOD!!greatest ford gt!..i bet it will look hotter with black wheels or flat black paint!

wow! i like........ n i want... :coolpics:

definitely on my next hauling list!!!!!!!!!! drool hehe... thanks for sharing!

OH NOOOOOOOOessss. I thought finished already collected all 3 colors, now got this exclusive set - 4th color! :headbanger: (Got an exclusive Pass n Gasser car in the set!) Look at all those nice cars! Set will be available next month.

Summore, got the Larry Wood's Winter in Summer collection, how to catch up..... Evil or Very Madcry

Link : Click here

set looks awesome, but to me its another money making scheme by mattel. ill pass Smile

A few more cars revealed. 3rd color for Mach 1 and Super Bee, and new model Pedal de Metal??? Tiny wheels. :doh:

pedal de metal??LOL.it looks like a plastic more than metal..LMAO

Pedal de Metal it looks like a Saltflat Racer. tiny wheels more grip on those surfaces than normal tyres. should be a decent contender on the Hot Wheels track. brows

rikmun wrote:
pedal de metal??LOL.it looks like a plastic more than metal..LMAO

:LOL!:

These are the sneak peek pictures of the 2010 Dream Garage posted in HWC.com. Those wheels look very interesting don't they? But what does it mean? Mainline other than TH will have rubber tires in 2010?? TH will become out of fashion.

See more here.

thank sincalir for the pics...pheew sweat cannot wait for 2010,very interesting...i'm wondering...hmmmm hmm

wow great news but are you sure that its the basic cars dream garage???

omg, really?? now even the reg th havent got rubber..
if this are true, looks like dream garage become rare la after this, become like TH also laa...

hope so laa...maybe it will become a special series?..if it is so..that mean toooo bad...

wow!! Not yet finish the 2009...now the 2010 poison come out d!!
Rubber tyre ?? All members...get ready ur bullet and reload bullet pack..for the next 2010 haul!

LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!

wow nice! BTW, is that Camaro w/ orange stripes on Co-Mold 5 Spoke wheels? looks like it. i thought that particular wheels was discontinued.

SanLino wrote:
wow nice! BTW, is that Camaro w/ orange stripes on Co-Mold 5 Spoke wheels? looks like it. i thought that particular wheels was discontinued.

now continue laa...

now this it what i call 'hotwheels'. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

thanks for the pic sinclair.

wow...
all rubber...
am i dreamin...ehhh 2010...
im still in the early 2009...still with 55 chevy the latest here...
sweat

2 new variants to be released - Ferrari 512M and Custom V-8 Vega third color. The colors look nice.

Spoiler:

i believe a seperate release .. u think mattel is that stupid?

yeah it is a separate series look closely on the Dream garage series it's a TM trade mark i don't think that its the mainline dream garage

Raymond wrote:
yeah it is a separate series look closely on the Dream garage series it's a TM trade mark i don't think that its the mainline dream garage

Dude, have you seen the 2009 HW poster yet? You do know that the Dream garage range is one of the 10 series in the Mainline cars for 2009? The TM mark appears there too.

At the moment, there is no news that the Dream Garage will break away from the mainline in 2010 (unless someone has news of this, pls post). Yet, it would be unlikely that mainline will have rubber wheel cars. So, we are just guessing now. While we would love to have rubber wheel mainline (other than TH), enyo is right to say that Mattel wouldn't put this into mainline. But this is based on our past experience and past releases. Who knows what crazy ideas Mattel are drumming up in the future to boost their sales. We have already heard rumours of other plans they have to ensure that stock is not stuck on the peg. They might go crazy.

Meanwhile, while you ponder on that, also continue to salivate on other sneak peeks released for 2010 Dream Garage : (purple passion woodie!! drool )

Spoiler:

maybe a new series for 2010 hope we can get it here...

hmm This is listed in HWC.com as 2010 new models - '67 Shelby GT 500 but don't we already have a '67 Shelby GT 500? stars

wow 1st time i feel so poisoned by a boneshaker! drool