Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

[HWCM F&F group built] HW lancer evolution 7 DAMD (update 01.12.10 @ pg5)

i must agree with everyone... there is some many things to consider doing a custom... the most important is the MOOD... to get good result... if rush... end up not so happy with the final product... if no mood better not to anything then force your self to do something... just leave it... take you time & enjoy... taking about MOOD... i still havent done anything yet for the F&F group build... alamak where is my mood gone... faster come to me.... Razz

hahaha... come on faster la bro eight... before 21st must complete.... haha

ok will try my best... 1 more week... wish me luck... Smile

owh no.. 21st must complete?? i have a lot work to do~.. Smile

have to withdraw from the project.. my work wont allow me to legpark..dengg

hurm.... if most have work so do u guys wanna extend the date???

although i'm already behind my schedule, but i think we dun have to extend it.. cant wait to see mystery samsung box la, RazzRazzRazz

haha.... mystery samsung box have to withdraw la bro... not enough time.... hehe... not focusing on the cars first..... hehe... actually the idea of the samsung box is to replicate the han's garage in the tokyo drift... i've gather some pic of the garage and started about 5% of it... but i guess i will be not completed in time...

garage is easier than customization....for me la

lorr... really really interested in samsung box.. looks like i gonna wait for more time la..

@ rikmun : yup... but most of the time used to customize the three cars for the GB... so have to sacrifice 1 project la... hehe...

@jhc7598 : hehe... i'll still do the project but maybe not for this 21st may...

guys... ive got a problem on getting the same colour as the car used in the movie.... i think they use a customize color.... huhu.... any idea on what color are similar to the original car??

hye guys... since my other car are complete i bet u guys must thinking of the compeled evo 7... but............... till tonight i just got this far....

i try color the car with silver to identified which part need to be alter.... seems to me the front part still need a lot of puttying and sanding....... huhu...

nice.. i havent finish anything yet.. huhu.. sorry guys..

hehe... post some progress la bro... they can share what r u up to...

okies.. tmrw will borrow camera from my fren, and dun laugh at my customs, huhu..

huhu... nah nobody will laugh... anyway we all are still learning.. not some custom sifuu... hehe

dano i think its time to update ur progress table chart under your posts.....i think u sand the front lip..it looks uneven...

i think danone has reached a remarkable achievement by doing custom bodykits.. not easy to do esp. with details like this.. just a few rough patches here & there to be dealt with then it's awesome! hope to see more progress.. very nice..

rikmun wrote:
soooo long only this completed??curious to noe laaa

u can do custom bodykit from scratch arr rikmun? it's not easy.. u do ur own.. we'll see how long the duration of yours to finish.. people not all day long at home custom.. people got other business to attend to..

danoneism wrote:
hye guys... since my other car are complete i bet u guys must thinking of the compeled evo 7... but............... till tonight i just got this far....

i try color the car with silver to identified which part need to be alter.... seems to me the front part still need a lot of puttying and sanding....... huhu...

Wow, this one look really nice after putting colour, i also want to try it out, just only one thing want to find out with you, what kind of puttying you are using? I know you are using Tamiya one, right? But as i saw there are many type of Tamiya puttying, included low range,middle range and high range, can you advice which one i should take?(Hopefully not the high range one,cost a lot lah! Razz )

hurm... actually bro coolman, im not using tamiya putty.. thats explain the uneven surface.. haha.. the one i use is actually putty for wall crack... the texture of the putty are different... anyway for best result i recommend to use tamiya's putty because it was made specially for modelling.. hehe... well as for the cost, tmy one cost rm25-rm29 for a small tube.. well that's why i use the wall putty, only cost rm6-rm10.. haha...

danoneism wrote:
hurm... actually bro coolman, im not using tamiya putty.. thats explain the uneven surface.. haha.. the one i use is actually putty for wall crack... the texture of the putty are different... anyway for best result i recommend to use tamiya's putty because it was made specially for modelling.. hehe... well as for the cost, tmy one cost rm25-rm29 for a small tube.. well that's why i use the wall putty, only cost rm6-rm10.. haha...

Then i better look for wall putty, safe a lot of money, ha ha ha ha! Thanks bro! Very Happy

For the Tamiya putty, actually i already bought one, it's a low range putty, cost me at RM12.90 for a small tube , will try with it very soon.
Any where how, thank you for your advice and really appreciated. cheers

cham2020 wrote:
coolman sudah gila custom !Razz

Yalah! I memang gila with custom, it's fun, ha ha ha! Very Happy

hurm... i was bored at home in front of facebook.. then i took a look inside my unfinished custom box.. and i spotted this guy... hahaha... a long time ago custom attempt which is still far from complete.... honestly i also forget how does the actually car look like... then i search in google.. amazingly that my pic that i post came out as the 1st pic.. huhu.. yup.. most traffic on my blog are people directed from google when there search damd evo 7..... hehe...

so.. i took a look.. then i saw the spoiler was a gt-wing not the ori one.. so i decided to saw off the spoiler... which will be installed with a custom gt-wing later on.....

here's some pic of it....

evo 7 spoiler anyone???.. hehe..

here's the car without the spoiler... looks like an ordinary sedan.. aha

then i take another look on the actual car pic.. and saw that it doesnt came with a roof scoop.. huhu... yup HW done it because its a rally version but street version cars doesnt need that....

so... i decided to saw it off.... huhu.. took me about half an hour to saw this thing off.... wish i have a dremel.....

here's a pic with the roof scoop removed...

well thats my lil update... maybe u guys have to wait another year for it to complete.. haha.. since this one started a year ago.. april 2009.. now its december 2010 but still far from complete....

anyway, happy customizing
cheers..

danoneism..

hehe.. anyway.. who wants to do this... evo x damd... haha.. maybe cham, rikmun or danielh can try it on.. or anyone.. hehe then maybe can pair with my evo7 damd later on....

just sharing.. cheers....

aha... be patient guys... hehe.... i'll try to finish this before end of this year.. haha...

the project evo 7 DAMD revived!!!!
hope to see the finish job, it will be awesome!

as for the evo X DAMD, it looks cool. maybe i'll try on it or on this one...

japan fastest evo, it might look simple in black and white but it would take a lot of serious work building those modded kits around it.