Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hokuan

The Insider Exposure Thead

I created this thread for us to discuss about insider, and share information about it. Here we can revealed places infested by insider, and maybe we could discuss how to handle it. And also, some of members here might have insider, so I hope after joining this discussion, these members will undo their doings and switch back to clean hunting.

As to define what is insider, lets make it simple.

First type is those who have contacts with the staff, and the staff will inform him/her when stock arrive. The staff wont display the cards on peg until him/her ransack the boxes.
Second type is those who pay the staff to keep certain types of cars for them.

If you can identify the insider, you can revealed them here too along with their area.
Eg. To identify me, you can post my name, "hokuan", or description of me, "tall, handsome, fit" Razz

Hope this thread will bring healthy discussion Very Happy

Well hokuan, now I really understand solid_snake feels. insiders are everywhere now.
The place that have insider here are:
1) Skudai Taman Universiti JUSCO
2) Skudai Taman Universiti MPH (JUSCO)

Why I dare to say have insider at Skudai? Cause Thunts will be gone even though you see the guys arranging Hotwheels on the racks. I personally know who the insider is and a few of the forummers here also know him. He leaves contact to them and filter the case first...

1) JUSCO Tebrau City(JB) TRU

This place the insider is most unique and he is one of the high profile staff at this TRU branch.He filters the good cars for himself. Alot of people can confirm that.

cham2020 wrote:
Well hokuan, now I really understand solid_snake feels. insiders are everywhere now.
The place that have insider here are:
1) Skudai Taman Universiti JUSCO
2) Skudai Taman Universiti MPH (JUSCO)

Why I dare to say have insider at Skudai? Cause Thunts will be gone even though you see the guys arranging Hotwheels on the racks. I personally know who the insider is and a few of the forummers here also know him. He leaves contact to them and filter the case first...

1) JUSCO Tebrau City(JB) TRU

This place the insider is most unique and he is one of the high profile staff at this TRU branch.He filters the good cars for himself. Alot of people can confirm that.

I really agree with this esp Skudai Taman Universiti JUSCO !! Grrr... Last time i go there, there was promoter still hanging cars to pegs from boxes( got 2 boxes).. i think i lucky enough, but nowhere greens been found.. i ask her, she told there is no green inside both two boxes.. ShockedShocked
Can it be? and i didnt see any high demanded model, such as "burungbiru", and so on.. SuspectSuspect

jhc bro,
i know who filtered them. that wave was the super camaro wave. it got filtered.

At Tmn U Jusco, there's a promoter at toy department, we call her Aunty Chia, she knows about greenies. I did chat with her last time, she tells me many collecters want her to keep the greenies, and she asked me if I want she can keep for me also. So I proceed to ask, if there are so many collectors, how r u going to keep for all of them? Then she say she'll keep the greenies, and give it to the one who come first. I just tell her no need to keep for me, but can you hang everything on peg so that everyone get the same chance? She say she will keep for them..

Jusco Taman Maluri KL

Got 2 layers of insider

(1) Mattel Promoter - Name: Asma. Wear tudung. Small size. Malay girl. She normally will keep THUNT only...

(2) Jusco Toy Dept Staff - Name: Ahmad. Malay Uncle. After the mattel promoter filter the THUNT, then this guy will filter the leftover... means nice model.

I just got to know this last week. Will elaborate this later...

Guys,

To mitigate these, please write in your official "feedback" to respective retailers.

Checkout the official feedback email address or fill in the form in the counter.

Hope this will helps create a cleaner Hot Wheels hunting.

** Hot Wheels for Passion **

I'm going to fill up the feedback form at Jusco, hope management will take some action.

Hmm, if it wont lead to healthy discussion, keep the sarcasm to urself Smile

i think i know which one this aunty chia, Smile
btw bro cham2020, who is the culprit filtering hws there? is it this aunty chia also??

ah_beng wrote:
Jusco Taman Maluri KL

Got 2 layers of insider

(1) Mattel Promoter - Name: Asma. Wear tudung. Small size. Malay girl. She normally will keep THUNT only...

(2) Jusco Toy Dept Staff - Name: Ahmad. Malay Uncle. After the mattel promoter filter the THUNT, then this guy will filter the leftover... means nice model.

I just got to know this last week. Will elaborate this later...

Even Mattel promoter? Any idea how to report this to Mattel?
As for Jusco, tomorrow I will write a complain, lets see what action the management will take.

jhc, the one who filter is not aunty chia,she just offer to keep th, whether really got keep or not, still unknown. The person who filter is a chinese guy that has contact with the staff there, but I'm not sure who contact him when the stock arrive.

netmatrix wrote:
Its probably a repeat of what i posted many moons ago. hahaha.

It's all cool dude. Feel free to write anything you wish to share, collectors opinion differs there's nothing wrong with that. It's flaming that we try to avoid Wink

EXPOSED!

Name: EDDIE or EDDY

Offense: planting insider at almost every Departmental Store (Toy Section) & Toy Outlets in KK

Hunting tactics: wait for insiders to call him & come collect the greens or ransack the cases before pegged. always hunting with parents & sis

Description: chinese, fat, standard height

SanLino wrote:
EXPOSED!

Name: EDDIE or EDDY

Offense: planting insider at almost every Departmental Store (Toy Section) & Toy Outlets in KK

Hunting tactics: wait for insiders to call him & come collect the greens or ransack the cases before pegged. always hunting with parents & sis

Description: chinese, fat, standard height

That mean young chap only la....still with parents and sis....

pydrumerboy wrote:

That mean young chap only la....still with parents and sis....

i think around same age as me.. i think he brings his parents because "moving bank".. xD

lol...moving bank...
em im still in search of whether my place got insider or not...
hope not...
Neutral

hokuan wrote:
jhc, the one who filter is not aunty chia,she just offer to keep th, whether really got keep or not, still unknown. The person who filter is a chinese guy that has contact with the staff there, but I'm not sure who contact him when the stock arrive.

i think aunty chia got keep lah. to me she's quite OK , a friendly old lady. talk to her few times. like hokuan said, she also ask if i want to keep greenies. i say no need lah..cause i don't fancy much about greenies and healthy competition..

but jhc, the one u saw when they hang the stocks and no greenies is because the chinese guy already filtered them in the case cause he knew person there... even aunty chia is also in the blur state...cause heard it's a malay girl that open the case

Hmm, san, this eddy guy got pay those insider? If he didnt, maybe can try to talk to those promoter that such act is not right, may cause them their job Razz

Cham, we must tell aunty chia to help us stop insider already..

hokuan wrote:
Hmm, san, this eddy guy got pay those insider? If he didnt, maybe can try to talk to those promoter that such act is not right, may cause them their job Razz

maybe.. will dig in more soon..

I've submitted a feedback at Jusco Tmn U, lets wait for reply Smile

Hmm, you don't like what we're doing ah mr demon Razz ?

i wud prefer if names weren't mentioned. cuz as u know. there r two sides to every story.
so if u dun mind, pls 'censor' all the names that have been posted and also stop posting anymore names

Hmm, nothing wrong with names mentioned, we're not framing anyone, be responsible of what you did right? Berani buat berani tanggung.

yes. but its not good to throw names around unless u have proof.....
dun go around accusing jus cuz some staff mentioned a name to u guys. the staff cud have mentioned any name! when in fact the staff cud be a collector himself! u have to consider all these possibilities when u wanna mention someones name.

example : there is a guy working at a store who gives me a call whenever they receive new waves. i never pay him anything. but he still calls me everytime. does that make me an insider?

If he waits until you come to check the box, then only the stock go up on display, then yes, you r an insider.

I didnt see any accusion going around. All we've said was exactly what the mentioned names did. Nothing added. I can't understand why we need to hide the names.

Sanlino mentioning the name eddy? Nothing wrong, suits the purpose of this thread to identify insider.

yeah.. so back to my question
example : there is a guy working at a store who gives me a call
whenever they receive new waves. i never pay him anything. but he still
calls me everytime. does that make me an insider?

Sure, but nothing will be added. If I know he calls you , then I'll say he calls you. I wont say he waited for you to check the box.

others will think
'oh, demonicle pays these guys to inform him about new stocks n hold the box for him'?

or will they think
'oh demonicle, only receives calls about new stocks cuz he is frens wit the guy that works there. infact the guy hangs up the stuff on the pegs but doesn't reserve anything for demonicle'?

which will they be thinking? A or B?

If scare of what people will think, then stop doing the insider stuff..

If demonicle is against insider, demonicle will tell his fren, you can inform me, but no need to keep for me.
And then there will be nobody mentioning demonicle as an insider.
Get my point?

well put.
keep up the hunt for insiders hokuan Twisted Evil

as for me. i've gotten fed up with ppl COMPLAINING about insiders rather than the insiders themselves.

so i've put my die cast cars collection on hold for the past month. and for the months to come. i'm still collecting hot wheels tho.

hw posters, 3d cards, colouring books and etc.
i'll leave the hunts and HOT models to u insiders and their head hunters

Well, we're hoping to solve this insider issue, someone has to start something somewhere. Everybody has a part to play here. Start writing feedbacks to department store, and if mattel workers are involved, inform mattel through their website.

jus so u know :
i was accused of having insider in every 7Eleven outlet in klang valley. that includes kl.
yup.
thats rite. i have about 600 insiders in 7elevens. even i didn't know
that. it's come to a point that some ppl are telling me that i have
scored $uper! and when i tell them that i've not been hunting for ages
now, they tell ME that I am lying. so... i jus let ppl tell me what i
scored and where i scored it. Twisted Evil
rather than having to score it myself.

The One U TRU incident had been cleared long time ago. It has nothing to do with insider.

stop complaining about insider, I did that before but now I realize even without insider I can't get any hunts too. Yes, no kidding, this is sux but facts as well, being an unlucky person, this is the thing I must accept. So the way I do is work hard for $$$ and spend to ebay. You can get whatever there, what is the matter to support scalper. They did their jobs and they deserve the the earns, you save time and effort for those cars you want, this is a win-win situation, so, rather than stopping them, why don we just relax and let them hunt for us.