I have:

2006 C6 T-Hunt

2004 GT-03 T-Hunt

2006 Asphalt Assault T-Hunt

Looking for:

2005 67 Camaro T-Hunt

Or the following $uper:
2008 69 Camaro T-Hunt$
2007 Z-28 Tooned Camaro T-Hunt$ (willing to trade 2 of the above for it)
2008 Plymouth Road Runner T-Hunt$
2008 Dodge Funny Car T-Hunt$
2008 Mustang GT T-Hunt$
2008 Buick Riveria T-Hunt$
2008 Hot Bird T-Hunt$
2009 55 Chevy T-Hunt$
And other 2008 and 2007 $uper I don't have. Please help me complete my T-Hunt collection. Thank you for looking.

Also looking for VW Fastbacks. Shoot me an offer.

good luck on ur thread mr solid snake...
i wish i have something to trade with that asphalt assault...
hmm...

zint3000 wrote:
good luck on ur thread mr solid snake...
i wish i have something to trade with that asphalt assault...
hmm...

Thanks for the bump bro zint... what you have for trade? You can shoot me an offer.

kuih_tiow wrote:
i think solid snake is looking for that camaro

opps! how many FB for the Corvette only then..

I'm looking for the camaro folks.... for VW Fastback please offer me through PM. Obviously it takes more than 1 VW Fastback for that C6.

Pls PM me the price for that Corvette. Tnx.

Hi Solid....let me help you out here bit la k Wink...seeing you've been trying quite hard to trade away your THs. Not sure if you got PMs or not from collectors, or no guys willing or have anything in your VERY particularly WHAT you are LOOKING for in trade...Smile

So...i suggest, instead of all the trouble you have to do and keep returning to start new thread and such etc etc ....do consider in future, to be logical and sensible on your own part too.

Example = x1 VW Fastback is not gonna get the C6 TH! SO? tell la at least how many you 'want' for it, at least others who thinks is fair THEN they will PM you, but if everything all go hush hush...then you just make yourself look 'dodgy' in your dealings, even tho you have 10000000000000%%%%% feedback! Smile

Nothing against you or anything...but if you have anything to say to me - ask me here! If Shy PM me! If not happy call me, we meet! Smile

Personally I think he already listed down his has and wishlist which is already sufficient, whether it's tradeable or not we can always wait and see, and he can always improvise it time by time. As for fastbacks i think solid meant that he's willing to consider any offers not necessarily only trade with older hunts like c6. But for other boardies who hardly put any description leaving many question marks to us then please refer to what my homeboi Rayz has said.

undercoverbrother wrote:
Personally I think he already listed down his has and wishlist which is already sufficient, whether it's tradeable or not we can always wait and see, and he can always improvise it time by time. As for fastbacks i think solid meant that he's willing to consider any offers not necessarily only trade with older hunts like c6. But for other boardies who hardly put any description leaving many question marks to us then please refer to what my homeboi Rayz has said.

Exactly my point. My priority is to trade with the T-hunt of my wants. As for the VW Fastback, it is extras. Just pm how many you guys are willing offer for the hunts that I have. It is more fair to the collectors to offer rather than I states the condition of trade. If I say a certain amount of VW Fastbacks, then I'll get bombard with comments like VW Fastback is hard to find, and so on like that. So, if you want the hunt you can just pm me your offers. So anyone who is still unhappy can let me know. I'm open for offers. But so far I only receive one PM from Ones who is willing to trade a HIN dodge. But I'm not looking for that car. Thanks for the offer though bro Ones.

And to emphasize one thing is - it is not for sale!!! Do I make myself looks "dodgy" in my deals? Razz Trade is priority... I know you guys have deep pocket but sorry don't need cash right now. Get the point?

i saw that 67 camaro sell at Times Square at rm 120!!! darn expensive..
btw gud luck in ur trades..

I have 1 piece of the 67 camaro t-hunt... but the blister is bad shape. I'm looking for another in mint condition.

jhc7598 wrote:
i saw that 67 camaro sell at Times Square at rm 120!!! darn expensive..
btw gud luck in ur trades..

I think we have to start a 'Ban TimeSquare Toy Shop for their Hotwheels' thread hahaahaha...anything else they selling are still pretty much affordable, but I assume those THs there - are not the shops! It belongs to many 'those' collectors, who knows that the shop has some 'deeeeeeeep pocket' customers...LOL

undercoverbro & SolidSnake.... scratchSuspectSleep I'm very sure you know where I'm going with the msg Wink.....

...just assuming to lay down a marginal 'rules of engagement' in Hotwheels term...for those who are OBLIVIOUS!

...but then again hor Solid Snake...would you have layan me if I didn't offer enough VW Fastback to you? And how many times I have to offer (with x1 added on every freaking PM) and yet you won't have enough.

FOR EXAMPLE - a newbie member may have hit a MOTHER LOAD, say he wanna trade with you. Now - instinctly (FACE IT K) when you meet such person - every and I MEANT EVERY FREAKING IDIOT will take him for granted - let him keep offering until you satisfy your hunger. first he offer x2 maybe, then you reply not enough, then he offer x3, then you not enough, then offer x4, then you say not enough, on and on and on and on....who knows such things happening or not Rolling Eyes ..members may and have EVERY rights to deny...

Some you may agree...who cares? Why I care? Why should it bother anyone else? Then I ask you one thing lor - Can You Live With Yourself ah?

This is the only reason for my posting! - To at Least be FRANK. Let others KNOW! How many of the freaking VW Fastback for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR THs! Get it?

Look....even jhc7598 felt it la, saw the price at the store - he too freaked outt, maybe having 2nd tots of getting from you, thinking maybe your 'ideal' for the 67 Camaro can't go too far at least not RM120!....or else you think he won't offer you meh if he got...

...so....advise to sit on it and ponder a while than come back, calculate however/whatever you need to rabbit

Smile I get your point bro Rayz... but the fact is no one PMs me offer other than bro Ones. I'm not looking for many VW fastbacks. I know the VW fastback is hard to own. But I've given a hint that it'll takes more than 1. If someone PM me that he/she is offering 2 VW Fastbacks + another mainline car, I'll go on with the trade. But so far, no ones offering? So, why I bother to get into details? Seems like everyone wants to buy it. No one is willing to trade. Get my point?

And I'm not as greedy as you think. Any offer to my I'll consider and I'll PM back. I never ignore ppls offer. And so far I only received offer from 1 person. And that makes me "dodgy" right? I'm surprised.

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Look....even jhc7598 felt it la, saw the price at the store - he too freaked outt, maybe having 2nd tots of getting from you, thinking maybe your 'ideal' for the 67 Camaro can't go too far at least not RM120!....or else you think he won't offer you meh if he got...

...so....advise to sit on it and ponder a while than come back, calculate however/whatever you need to rabbit

Wow.... now you are judging me from a price that is put up by a toy store. Bravo... Ask anyone that traded with me before.... I never ask for anything that is unfair. Sorry, but I have to say this.... your comments really gets into my nerves..... If you are not offering anything, why bother to post and police ppl around? Did I violate any rules and regulations of the forum?

And still with the VW Fastback thing.... I've already mention that my purpose is to trade with the T-hunts that I've listed. And for those who doesn't have T-hunts or not willing to part with it can offer me VW Fastbacks. if anyone have spare 2 or 3 VW Fastbacks that they are willing to trade away, they can offer me. Say 2 or maybe 3. I'll see what we can deal from there. I did not say I need 10 VW Fastbacks.... that's why I give a hint more than 1 VW Fastbacks.... just to clear things up.... I don't want something like last time happened where I got offer on 1 VW Fastback for my Ultra Hot 55 Chevy Panel. I just wants a fair trade. I got low ball that time but I'm OK with it. I can tolerate things like that.... they can always offer but if it is not fair for me, I will reject the offer....

So, you still think that I'm wrong cos I didn't put up how many VW Fastbacks for those hunt? Well, I still say PM me offers... I will reply accordingly.

solid snake wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

Wow.... now you are judging me from a price that is put up by a toy store. Bravo... Ask anyone that traded with me before.... I never ask for anything that is unfair. Sorry, but I have to say this.... your comments really gets into my nerves..... If you are not offering anything, why bother to post and police ppl around? Did I violate any rules and regulations of the forum?

The above is an example I'm trying to let you IMAGINE! When jhc7598 found out the price, brings him to think maybe yours or others 67 Camaro TH may float around same price point, so he said thanks and hope you get what you needing. Then again...(read on then you'll understand bit more what I'm trying to convey)

Yay! cheers ...x2 VW Fastback + any mainline for any x1 of the THs...ok wo..fair ma!

I no offer cos myself got extra same items as you, but not looking for same thing as you ma Smile...but now your offer above sounds so much more positive and looking good for other newer members who comes and joins us, reads your 'real' offer and who knows...in no time I'll have to close this thread cos it's a DONE DEAL! Habis StoK! Very Happy

...not getting 'in' your nerves, think it 'strucked' a certain nerve on the DoT! Razz hehehe...kena jolted. At the end I just want to hear you say your 'real' offer - x2 Fastbacks + any x1 Mainline, trade for any x1 TH (or name the specific TH you wanna offer since you have x2 carded)

...Fastback for your Panel that time, was just a 'pulling-your-leg' i reckon same thing as my feedback here just not so 'sounding' lol...members here tolerate also...so no PM lo...everyone do their own things, while you keep fishing. It's cool but just not very condusive for yourself lor...tot i light it up with a match, and see how big this fire goes Shocked

My initial plan was to help you by trying to get you say out a straight forward deal...to let others see what exactly you're after, then guess it got out of proportion. I apologise on that part, but someone's got to be the 'bad' person or 'police' if you wanna call it. I'll do it - hate me if you want to, but someone got to do it.

..my 'job' here is done and hope the msg got across the board. No one said it's easy to deal with issues like this....so relax, the grey cloud is starting to clear...sun's coming up, birds a chirping, put on your sunnies Cool and aim for the sky drunken

Rayz-HWC wrote:

The above is an example I'm trying to let you IMAGINE! When jhc7598 found out the price, brings him to think maybe yours or others 67 Camaro TH may float around same price point, so he said thanks and hope you get what you needing.

Yo bro... if I'm looking for something that is same price as that the 67 Camaro sells, I would just sell it. Not trade it. I'm giving chances to trade where as collectors found at retail price where I also found those hunts at retail price. I'm sure that most of you guys can find Hunts at retail price. If I wanna sell I've already stated there PM me for price. But please don't jump to conclusion that I would look for something that sells for RM120. If I wanna sell those I'll sell RM200 a piece. affraid Ya... now you can judge me.

I never say you asking for that price for your THs also, I also never assumed your items are over-priced, dude don't stray la from the 'topic' i'm getting to stress Wink....Razz....

Rayz, not fair la if you bombard his thread like this, any dispute can solve at other thread right?

Solidsnake did nothing wrong in searching for trade here.

aiya, rayz-hwc, why you attacking solid_snake? as hokuan said, he's only looking for a fair trade what? don't see anything wrong here. of course this trade will take sometime because the thing he's offering are rare items and hard to obtain. and

rayz-hwc, you are a moderator here. you shouldn't be spamming at his thread leh.. you should set a good example to forummers. yes, i know you will say i did spammed danoeism customs thread before. you did told me that's enough and it's my turn now to say it's enough of bombarding this trade thread...

No la, no attack ah...no spam spam...just getting msg across. Now it's out there, hope advice being taken constructively...Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:
I never say you asking for that price for your THs also, I also never assumed your items are over-priced, dude don't stray la from the 'topic' i'm getting to stress Wink....Razz....

You never assume.... but you judge me as if I'm wanting something in return with the same price. You said it yourself in your post. x1 VW FB, x2, x3, x4 and so on.... that clearly showed that you are branding me a greedy person. I never did ask for any of that amount. I just give a hint more than 1.... so, it's up to the collectors to offer whatever he thinks it's fair. Then, we can discuss from there... but your comment really surprise me.... seems like I step on your tail somewhere, or did I? Laughing

both rayz and solid snakes have made valid points.

solid snake is not looking for gold but rather trying to look for a fair trade. he never asked for anything that i wud assume is unfair.

rayz on the other hand is jus trying to mention to solid snake that if he cud be a little clearer with his wants, deals cud be made easier. and it also gives newbies a better perception on our HWCM community.

as far as i'm concerened, this thread has gone way off topic. so, solid snake wud u pls copy n open a new thread?

moderators pls lock this thread once he has created a new one.

and TO ALL, matters like this SHUD be discussed openly. this is a new thing that we r doing, so we have to learn from one another. any input from anyone is appreciated, but pls try to channel ur inputs in the correct manner. pls OPEN UR OWN THREADS!

MODERATORS PLS BE AWARE OF THIS..

thx for ur co-operation..

happy trading
Twisted Evil

a gentle reminder, pls read the post from solid n rayz from rayz point of view as well as solid's point of view.

i believe that none of them actually were accusing of one another but instead FELT like they were being accused..

READ CAREFULLY

OK. Fair enough... But I don't feel like creating a new thread for the trade. Mod can delete this thread anytime since I'm not getting any offer also. Will put up another thread next time but not so soon. Hope the new thread will get constant bump as this one. Smile Anyone interested can still PM me offers.