Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

[HWCM F&F GB] 70' chevelle... 100% completed......

the 1970 chevelle was use by Vin Diesel in the fast and furious 4...

pic of the original car...

since HW produced this car, i choose to replicate it....
it was quite a straight forward task.. and its easier to deal with compare to the evo7 and the dodge charger...

so firstly, i've de-carded the car.

and here's the final look of the car....

anyway, the car will look more better if the windows are the clear type.... hehe... i'll take some more pic later.... hehe... cheers...

Maybe you detail the front grill & back yoo

nice chevelle danoneisme,if got rubber wheel sure lagi $uperb..

woaahhh...reli straight forward..maybe u can paint flat grey....

nice works... now i'm comparing at my customs, mine not nice.. Sad

rikmun wrote:
the hood looks too high??

if you can do better, please show us Neutral

heytang wrote:
rikmun wrote:
the hood looks too high??

if you can do better, please show us Neutral

action speaks louder than words RazzRazzRazz rkimun, teach us how to modify the hood

dano, the photo of the car seems to be flat grey. I think can be solve by using grey primer with code number 5 (PS Grey)
detail the grill a bit and color the lamps ..it will be perfect. think the hood can be ignore cause i think it's just slightly higher....

@loon & sinclair : hehe... i'll add some details maybe after the dateline for the group built...

@ RGSUKAN : hurm.... sponsor la some rubber wheels... hahaha...

@rikmun : the hood are originally casted like that... nothing much i can do...

@cham2020 : yup... the ori car is flat gray but didn't have flat gray in stock.... haha.. so i think gray should be acceptable...

sand paper make it lower den mai can lo

using sandpaper? you think this is an plastic injection model kit that is easy to sand? the chevelle is a diecast casting!!

you talk alot rikmun, why don't you show us how is it done first as heytang said.

I don't have this car, but you have to check the casting if can sand lower or not. Might end up with a big hole in the hood. silent

cham2020 wrote:

dano, the photo of the car seems to be flat grey. I think can be solve by using grey primer with code number 5 (PS Grey)
detail the grill a bit and color the lamps ..it will be perfect. think the hood can be ignore cause i think it's just slightly higher....

Bro few questions here:

1. Use primer after paint? Or strip the paint and respray with gray primer only?
2. Can use grey primer to 'flatten' any gloss color?
3. The color code, is it Mr.Hobby's or other brand?

Thanks. Smile

rikmun wrote:
i dun have pontiac gto

buy one to prove it then. sand it flat

ahpong,
1)strip paint then primer
2)cannot (what i mean is the grey primer is same with the chevy ss in the movie color)
3)indsutrial color code

nice custom... job well done... if added details will be extra nice... Razz

cham2020 wrote:
rikmun wrote:
i dun have pontiac gto

buy one to prove it then. sand it flat

ahpong,
1)strip paint then primer
2)cannot (what i mean is the grey primer is same with the chevy ss in the movie color)
3)indsutrial color code

Thanks Mr.Cham. BTW, Mr. Danoneism, nice built. I think the hood can be ignored. I dun think u can cut out the hood w/o damaging
the car at this stae now..

rikmun wrote:
im just giving suggestion...=PPP

hey little kid, let me tell you what... you are the most 'kurang ajar' kid i ever met in this forum. if you giving suggestion, please talk in a good manner and not in a rude or sarcastic manner. you ask people to sand using sandpaper, you try before? if you try before , i nothing to say but seems you think doing customs are easy?

cham2020 wrote:
rikmun wrote:

hey little kid, let me tell you what... you are the most 'kurang ajar' kid i ever met in this forum. if you giving suggestion, please talk in a good manner and not in a rude or sarcastic manner. you ask people to sand using sandpaper, you try before? if you try before , i nothing to say but seems you think doing customs are easy?

I have to agree with cham here. Suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome, but please try to base them on your own experience. If its a theory which you think will work, prove it first. And guys play nice, let's keep this forum as a happy place. Smile

And btw bro danone, I also think that a bit of detailing will go a long way to making the custom look better. Nevertheless I like your paintjob, it is very smooth! Smile

cham2020 wrote:
rikmun wrote:

im just askin isit the hood looks abit higher??den u at here SS....dono hu kurang ajar 1st....

fine fine...im sorryy....im wrong im wrong..sorry bro cham.....

ok rikmun, i been damn piss off with your attitude now. it's facts, i read MOST OF YOUR POSTINGS AT the custom section. you been so arrogant. you act like you are an expert in doing diorama's and customs. thats the problem with people like you , thinking they are the top of the cream and nobody can touch them as they are invisible. LaughingLaughing

you not happy with me ? rate me all negative. WHO HAD BEEN ARROGANT FIRST by laughing DANOEISM at the first place about his DAMD styling effect lancer that took time to complete. if you continue your arrogancy, it will not get you anywhere. you said i am kurang ajar, yes i am. you never show respect to people, why should i show you respect?

sorry dano,i am just so piss off. lets back to your topic Twisted Evil

danone.. maybe after this if matte silver is available u can repaint it & i see the interior of the real Chevelle is black.. u can paint the interior as well..

aiyarr~ rikmun.. don't just simply suggest this & that if u haven't tried it out urself.. danone is doing a splendid job customizing.. not everyone is pro & all still learning.. esp. the evo 7.. not easy making bodykit from scratch with that much detail put into it..

since when i laugh at the evo7??how i act like a expert in doing custom n dios?im juz want to get more comments to improve....i tried to use a sand paper to sand a diecast
a dodge charger.side exhaust

you said : so long only this complete meh?
that one is not acting pro? then call what? ask people for feedbacks,
but did you utilize the inputs given by them ? no , you didn't. you
just do the thing your way and expect people to say : WOW ! it's
beautiful !

once people give a negative criticism, you will just keep quiet or OK. i will improve. But i don't see any improvement at all.

using sandpaper to sand ? what's the purpose? removing mould lines?
smoothen the body ? or use for polishing? i dare you to take one 70 chevelle SS and sand the hood for us to see since you love to giving suggestions that you never tried before

huhu... dont gado2 la guys... but maybe rikmun u should at least show us first how to do it.. or maybe post it on the Customizing Tips section then all of us can shave off all the unwanted things... i know that the chevelle hood is a bit high and also the evo7 project supposed to be without the roof scoop and the spoiler but ive tried to remove it before but unless its plastic i bet i will never go out... but who knows maybe u got ur own method doing it... anyway... dont fight2 la... all be happy customizing..

danoneism wrote:
huhu... dont gado2 la guys... but maybe rikmun u should at least show us first how to do it.. or maybe post it on the Customizing Tips section then all of us can shave off all the unwanted things... i know that the chevelle hood is a bit high and also the evo7 project supposed to be without the roof scoop and the spoiler but ive tried to remove it before but unless its plastic i bet i will never go out... but who knows maybe u got ur own method doing it... anyway... dont fight2 la... all be happy customizing..

exactly what i mean. he should prove it first before giving silly ideas to people. dano, i respect all your customizings skill which is far better than mine cause i only build oob cars but this little kid never show you respect. anyway, happy customizing too ! lol!

since when i din show respect??i just give one suggestion that i never tried b4 den this fella say i tok much...but he tok more than me....dono hu din give respect 1st...and i already said sorry...wad u wan me to do now??

since when you show respect to other peopl's custom? since the day you comdemn danoeism for building his evo slowly, i am already so piss off with you.if your are professional customizer i can accept, but you know nuts about customizing.

i know you are an expert in customizing, so we are all noobs here. you check back your postings and ask people, who 'kurang ajar' and didn't show respect to other forummers custom first. one suggestion? OK , that's fine. but you talk too much, comment alot but yourself also can't accept constructive critisms. so whats the point..if you continue your arrogant attitude, sooner or later you will suffer in the real world. i am sick of arguing with a spoiled kid like you. you think sorry can restore everything to point zero? what a shallow thinking....

another point as i said, you kurang ajar first with people, you deserve to be treated the same way too. so why should i show respect to you when you talk so much in a sarcastic and rude way. eat back your own words.

this is my last reply to you . whatever you want to do in the future is your problem, customizer god.

Topics are for discussions. Not slamming, nor Slamming Back & Forth. It's no one's fault, it's just individualistic mind set. People will come to terms once all come to an agreement in the same subject, but may differ on other subjects.

I suggest....

rikmun.....guess cham2020 wanna challenge you, so show some sportsmanship lo and custom on your own and show to us. I don't need prove, but really...sharing is what it's all about Smile

cham2020....dude you got to learn to discipline that 'temper' la Wink...hehehe...cool it ya....

to both of you...Grow Up!! LOL..hahahaha lol! and you know how people categorise people...calling 'NATO' --> No Action Talk Only!

So it's just like an art class we're attending Very Happy...wrongs...rights...who cares as long ALL shared some fun while it lasts and maybe learn a thing or two about things, or even better mates while we're at it...

It's typically a common problem faced by many other forums. So many different people of variety of Race, Color, Culture, Language and many more la to name...I think sometimes I really will have to sit down and write a BOOK!! LOL...on my opinion and views of Humanity in the Now!

i know rayz-hwc, i shouldn't started this mess here.just cannot tahan when you do something, people come and condemn and laugh at you but he can't do it. you can delete every irrelevant post Smile

peace....

...oi but he not laffing at you ma...Razz....give him a break. Maybe rikmun is personally like that, maybe he's a cool chap when you meet up with him. Cause if you both keep like on here, and never get to know or meet one another, how you know you both don't click! Wink...

Honestly...when i read your first few posts you 'sound' like - you-know-it-all...but after a while, you begin to show your mature side and sporting-ness Smile...guess you're alright...AND I'm not saying you're not COOL 'Rikmun' Razz...I meant everyBODY in here are just as cool as the other!!! Just don't bring 'personal' issues into the scene....

i din even laugh at dano and he go create grandfather stories and nick names for me...if he is pissed off...what he wanna do???i oso dowan argue wit the fella....

Ok, guys, let's close this issue and get back to topic.

Just remember to be sensitive to fellow members when saying something. Words typed can be read differently by the other end compared to talking face to face, so be careful how you phrase your sentence. If you're joking, make sure you say so immediately.

Now, let's get back to customizing our cars!

I like ur thought bro rayz... Wink
maybe u shud write a book on it later on~

em to rikmun and cham2020 i hope u guys can settle in the most harmonious ways...its sad to see fellow collectors argue...honestly i always think hwcm and all its member as a big family...so lets keep it a happy and harmonious (i dunno why i love this word) Embarassed social group~

and to bro danoneism...congratz on finishing the chevelle...truly a nice piece~
cheers

danone....wanna see my 80% finished Chevelle in matte grey! Wink...hehehe

* Razz can't show/load...cos silly IT guy go block our access to photobucket

i wan settle....i said sorry but he still say stuffs

wow.. i been away from this forum for a weeks and a lot things happen..
i think now we should stop this arguing stuff..
and peace..
sorry for disturbing but in my humble opinion, we cant go anywhere if we always say about these things..
peace to all!!

nice custom mr. dano, your customs always amaze me especially the 2f2f evo and myvi hehehe my own buick fnf4 only 30percent completion because so busy with my work Evil or Very Mad .

to bro cham2020, jangan marah2 lagi bah bro, i think he already learned his lesson after you scold him like that....after all he still a kid bah, still got lot to learn about "adab berforum" hehehe

next time give a "kritikan membina" instead of "kritikan kosong" ok bro rikmun Wink , do respect other people works/opinion........................ if you want respect, you have to give respect (quote from a movie which i've forgotten the title hehehe Embarassed ).

enjoy collecting/custom mod/taking pics/playing/displaying your hotwheels, ain't that suppose why we're here........

nice advice bro heytang.. really agree with him..

BTW, i think i'll post my finished and unfinished customs tonite..
but dun laugh, huhu~~