Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

[discussion] another group built???

guys... how bout we organise our 2nd group built.... since a group built isnt called a group built if im the only one doing it so i hope other customizer will join in... so as a start-up any idea on what THEME would it be this time?????..... any ideas??? hurm.. maybe superheros cars?? or custom haulers?? or anything... hehe.. gave ur suggestion and we'll discuss it here.....

i think it's ok.....make a something different... afro

ill join this time! ill be free after the 23rd of june, since my exams end after that. Smile

but as for theme, how about a specific make? like all of us will custom one car instead of a theme. it should be something easy to get, like buick grand national or something Smile

nice ideae bro elgee.. but either i'll join or not, depending on type of cars and time, coz last time i finished (and some still doesnt finish yet, Embarassed ) so late.. fellt very guilty la..

yeah we can have a choice of a few cars so its not limited to one only. it will also take less time for people to hunt for the car Smile

hehe... i think the one that everyone of us can get easily is the blimp.... hahah... how bout a blimp showdown... we can get fun and also at the same time help HW finish their stock.... hehe....

bro cham... dragtor base is metal if im not mistaken so quite hard la to open unless have a drill...hehe

i think evo x will be an interesting casting to custom... after i saw mr. cham's custom evos... i think rally cars is not a bad idea... and as mr. hokuan said... the evo blue is easy to find...

blimp is a good idea.. everybody have no problem finding it, SmileSmile

OK...how about this idea
we fix a theme.......like JDM... and all of us will just custom JDM cars ?

acutually evo x is not so easy to find... ive only got 1 carded evo x.. so sayang to open it up.. hehe... but if we use the blimp everyone can get it almost everywhere..... hehehe... no problem at all on getting it... u can get as many as u want.... hehhe

JDM theme as suggested by bro cham is also a nice idea... but i think its easier if we use tomica since most of their cars are JDM haha.....

let me propose a few titles
1) JDM cars
2) Ferrari
3) American Muscle
4) Hotwheels Original Designs
5) Volkswagen Customs

Hmm, or we can use Blimp and Dragtor ? Help to clear market ma..And it's something fresh Smile

cham2020 wrote:
let me propose a few titles
1) JDM cars
2) Ferrari
3) American Muscle
4) Hotwheels Original Designs
5) Volkswagen Customs

this is a good shortlist of titles, we should take a vote on one of these title. Smile anyone got any other suggestions?

and believe it or not, its pretty hard to find dragtor or blimp here. i can get loads of brit speed tho haha!

Oh din know Aussie collects blimp and dragtor, should suggest ship ours to there... Very Happy

haha i dunno if they like it or not, i just dont see them thats all Razz

Hmm, I'm still interested in customizing blimp Razz

hehe... the best way is to vote.... so i think i go for the blimp...!~

so its 1vote now for the blimp.... anyone?

Well, choosing blimp will help the stores clear their stocks and then bring in new waves, hehe.

ok so now our vote is....

blimp-----------------1 vote
HW original------------1 vote

neway bro hokuan & sinclair... can i count ur statements as a vote?? hehe...

I prefer JDM, Blimp mostly made by plastic, i afraid that normal spay will melt it. Crying or Very sad

latest vote update.....

JDM -----------------1vote
blimp-----------------1 vote
HW original-----------1 vote

i vote for Blimps since so many in stores Laughing load of them at Tesco everywehre... also like to suggest VW beetle customs

Suggestion

How about picking a theme like....for instance we all vote and pick a few castings...from muscle to on-the-road to exotics to roadsters Smile then once we finalise on say final x3 castings...then all participants will go and get these x3 castings and custom their best. So each member picks their own theme to say maybe represent something....say brands (any), own personal theme (like putting your own signature logo or HWCM id logo)...so at the end the x3 castings are a group from a same designer with a twist on each car but still have their signature on it Wink....

So for instance I take our member...hmmm...eight Smile
- he likes certain castings (we'll have to vote) and he usually goes for certain theme (so far done a couple brands eg. Adidas, Coke, Scooby Doo aka W.I.P., cars with lights or he can use his skull-with-flame signature logo)...
- or for instance couple of you guys like Japanese theme ones - example I can think of like say a Drift Team (still depends on vote of casting) *wink* or Japanese Tuner Brands (HKS, Veilside, Jun etc)

- for muscle cars you can go for the color coded theme customs - retro, blingx2, dragster look etc)

...but stupid la my idea at the end...it's won't be a custom group built-off liao...it'll be more like individual custom contest Razz...heheheh

How to custom a blimp? I already bought one......

The tail can rotate and reveal the "Sky Swami" Fortune teller answer....

There's "Yes" answer, and "No" answer....

cham2020 wrote:
blimp?
confirm ?

huhu..
so we can get rid of those blimps on pegs.. LaughingLaughing

if its blimp, sorry bros im out. looking forward to see your group builds! Smile

i still vote for hotwheels original.........cause hotwheels have alots of their own designs.......and easy to find also.......don't just restrict to blimps la

Agree with CHam, HW Originals give more variety Smile I will still use a blimp..Haha..Other cars like deora, dragtor, urban agent can be used too Smile How is it?