Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geronimo 888

Silent Haul

</A>Since i already been very not active in HW. but sikit sikit still got tangan gatal to haul. Below are few cars that i got in month of June. Twisted Evil

pydrumerboy wrote:
A few???? Shocked

ya what to do PY u also know QB berlambak everywhere. more over i am on semi-retiretment mood on HW.

Ya, actually you say you are in semi retirement because your place don't have much restock or for whatever reason....but from the looks of it you are not....Your hauls shows it...haha....good haul Smile, and wait till your place have massive restocks, then see whether your tangan suddenly grab like hungry ghost haha.....jkjk

Wow, although you call it "a few", but then it's a strong haul man, 5 TH you have, congrat and great job! Very Happy

kurz wrote:
a super?? Shocked

yub bro but it was gift given by my old class mate. when he was in Aussie for buss tript. according to him got a from a UK store in Aussie. that is y its short card. Very Happy

cooolman wrote:
Wow, although you call it "a few", but then it's a strong haul man, 5 TH you have, congrat and great job! Very Happy

cool i long time never go hunting leh. somore melaka got limited hunting ground. stock pun tak banyak.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Ya, actually you say you are in semi retirement because your place don't have much restock or for whatever reason....but from the looks of it you are not....Your hauls shows it...haha....good haul Smile, and wait till your place have massive restocks, then see whether your tangan suddenly grab like hungry ghost haha.....jkjk

no prob PY. ya melaka stock are very slow. but like u said memang some time like storm they order stock berlambak. yes like hungry gost. Very Happy

whoa cool silent but deadly haul
mr gero
hehe
hope u will not retired bro~
me pray melaka to restock kaw2
Wink

if this is semi retired haul, imagine if it's full time haul... Razz

wow... this is massive.. great haul la ni dude.. SmileSmile
nice la that chevy SC $uper, congrats

dlm silent pon, manage to haul thunt, burung biru and civic........ Shocked

congrats......