Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geronimo 888

Very funny wave

I just think this wave is very funny because usually chevy wave should't have such cars. Are Mattel changing the wave. I did spot dodge viper, deora 2, buzz bomb.thanks for watching stars </A>

Yup I saw these cars as well along with the chevy wave. So its nothing wrong there. Good haul bro...

You are welcome. There are two different assortment of cars for the chevy. So this is the most current one but I wish they would just put a different thunt in there.

pydrumerboy wrote:
You are welcome. There are two different assortment of cars for the chevy. So this is the most current one but I wish they would just put a different thunt in there.

Yes PY- i do agree with you they should just but anothert-hunt there. Asyek the same t-hunt dam boring pale

Ya la. This will set us back a few weeks even months. And its gonna be August soon and we only have 3 thunt waves so far. This is so not exciting. Well anyway Nice haul yah Smile

pydrumerboy wrote:
Ya la. This will set us back a few weeks even months. And its gonna be August soon and we only have 3 thunt waves so far. This is so not exciting. Well anyway Nice haul yah Smile

Next T-Hunt?? Py..u mean this TH??

This is wat i mean special!!.He he he!! Jangan marah kalau tak special ye!! god

If we did not skp a wave or two, by right the enxt thunt is that purple chevy 53 with the transparent hood....but perhaps we have skipped that.

oh crap dun tell we'll miss the plymouth fury wave here!

btw nice haul the bro.

oh mann...
hope we're not skipping plymouth fury...
and what more the custom chevy...
skipping a wave is bad...what more skippping two waves...
haizZz

i realise u guys skipped 2 thunts, the custom chevy and the merc ... we still dun have the street neaters here ... i think i have to cross my fingers for them to get DD .....