Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Share your hw hunting stories..

hassan wrote:
whoa..wondered what u would've scored if grandma took a dump on you... RazzRazzRazz ... j.k...j.k... good deed begets good returns..congrats man.... clapclapclap

I also wondering what the hell is freaky looking thing in your avatar? KY Gel for Manginal?

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
just wana share my hunt story..

location- JJ maluri

date n time- a few days back n evening..

in the afternoon, while lepak with jackdy, i got a call from my soon to be wife to help her to fetch her grandma from HUKM as there was no one that can help her carrying her paralyzed grandma into the car..it was a very hot day n i rode my bike from damansara perdana to HUKM..after helping her i realized that i smelled like pee..her grandma peed when i carry her into the car n i was like "damn..now i have to go back ASAP". but i dun really mind though as my intention was to help her.. then suddenly my gf asked me to JJ to eat..."ooohhh crap!" i just followed her..when i arrived there, ngam we parked below the toy section n i asked her to let me try my luck there..n guess what..i got myself 2 reg th buick n 3 hw racing 69 mustang...i smiled n thinks.."maybe that was the reward when you be kind to people without hoping for any return". yes maybe i smelled like pee but hey..it was worth it... cheers

and with that "perfume water" you get the regular. if color sticky " perfume clay " that will be $$$ find

haha joke aside yer bro

wildspirit wrote:

and with that "perfume water" you get the regular. if color sticky " perfume clay " that will be $$$ find

haha joke aside yer bro

hahaha..not sure..n dare to bet on it..heheheh

wildspirit wrote:

pheww mesti penat sweatsweat

Can be said so. Now hunting for Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera.

jay8393 wrote:

Can be said so. Now hunting for Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera.

there are so many superleggera bro..im sure its easy fo u to find it

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:

there are so many superleggera bro..im sure its easy fo u to find it

Well, as a fellow collector once said before: it all depends on luck whether you'll find it or not. I agree with him. If we don't have the luck we still won't find the cars we want no matter how hard we hunt for it. Speaking of my Evo X story, it is quite interesting.

This was back in 2009. I was at a Wal-Mart when I spotted the HW section selling cars for a dollar each. Walked over to look for my Evo and any interesting models. No sight of the Evo because most of them are American muscles, but managed to find a few white Nissan GT-Rs which I grabbed one as well as a Dodge Viper SRT/10, 2010 Ford Mustang and Datsun 510 Bluebird. As I was about to walk off, I saw a staff pushing a trolley with two boxes of HW to re-stock. So I hang around until he was done re-stocking. Walked forward to the rack, brush aside some cars and VOILA!! There was my Evo!! Very Happy

sinclair wrote:
Interesting story. Any greenies from those boxes? alien

No idea. Wasn't hunting for TH at all, because never interested in them. Razz

At a TRU,
1) There was a raided box with un-arranged cars near the peg. I just touched the top layer. Then, the Supervisor turned back and talked at me loud "Do you know that you cannot touch the cars?"
I replied, "Oh...cannot touch ar, ok, sorry ya."
Wow...cannot touch also, I see.

2) After buying few cars and making the payment at the counter, I asked the staff if I can take the folded HW boxes. She helped me to check with her Supervisor (the same staff as in the first scenario).
Then, the Supervisor was upset and talked at the staff loud that the boxes cannot be given to Customer.
I interrupted the conversation, I told the Supervisor, "That's fine. Thank you" and left.
What a good customer service and management shown.
Pity the helpful staff.

chee keng hong wrote:
u wear the "yellow" colour shirt that day?? laugh1

Happened during lunch just now. I wear white, hahaha.

bet ur undies turned yellow tho..ahahahaha...j.k...j.k.... pale

musclemania wrote:
At a TRU,
1) There was a raided box with un-arranged cars near the peg. I just touched the top layer. Then, the Supervisor turned back and talked at me loud "Do you know that you cannot touch the cars?"
I replied, "Oh...cannot touch ar, ok, sorry ya."
Wow...cannot touch also, I see.

2) After buying few cars and making the payment at the counter, I asked the staff if I can take the folded HW boxes. She helped me to check with her Supervisor (the same staff as in the first scenario).
Then, the Supervisor was upset and talked at the staff loud that the boxes cannot be given to Customer.
I interrupted the conversation, I told the Supervisor, "That's fine. Thank you" and left.
What a good customer service and management shown.
Pity the helpful staff.

You should vote this staff to be employee of the month. Very Happy

hassan wrote:
bet ur undies turned yellow tho..ahahahaha...j.k...j.k.... pale

Alamak, how you knew? Wakakaka.

sahama wrote:

You should vote this staff to be employee of the month. Very Happy

If only I could and at the same time, adding vote for "THE WORST EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH" to the Supervisor, hehehe.

Passed by a Petronas this morning.
Wow...I thought I found an error!
2010 HW Premiere model, Spider Rider with "error" wheels.
I saw OR5SP which I think is the original wheels where the "error" is with the big OH5SP.
Tried calling a member to confirm but he did not pick up the call.
Hmm...to buy or not to buy...hmm...
Wait...I have my notebook and broadband with me...after few mins set-up and check on website...
Oh...wheels variant, hahaha. Luckily I did not buy at the first place, hahaha.

seem that nowdays hauling..we need not only the money BUT the hi-tech gadget too!! Can check on the spot for the info!! he heh!!
Get urself "IPAD 2" ..musclemania! laugh1

If only those outlets have WIFI, basically I can utilize my iPOD, hahaha. No need to the extent of iPAD.

Not high tech but to save cost actually, cannot simply buy without knowing the fact, hahaha.

More high tech is, you do no need to hunt but you know when the new case will arrive What a Face

Went to an outlet, no restock. The staff asked if I could leave my contact number so that I can be contacted next time if there is restock. Just thanked the staff without leaving my contact number.
The staff was curious and pursued to ask reason of not leaving my contact number...I was wondering why... then, the staff told me that few customers did so. The staff told me how the customers look like, hahaha ... You know who you are, hahaha.

Went to another outlet. The staff asked me if I'm looking for green / TH.
I just returned with a smile because I was looking at MBX peg at that time indeed. I was controling my laughter (hahaha) ... Pandai boleh, janganlah pandai-pandai.

Another outlet, after checking the peg, met the staff there. Had a quick chat with the staff and I was told that there was a case where a customer was intimidating the staff with money. The customer further demanded the staff to keep TH and offerred the staff money.
The staff ignored the customer although the customer insisted several times but till the end, the customer left without successfully getting the assistance from the staff.
The staff told me how the "so-called rich" customer looks like ... you know who you are, hahahaha.

last friday,before prayers i went to a giant spermarket. i saw the same 2 box still on the floor(i have raid a few cars the nite bfore). i picked it up and 'korek2' just wondering if there any good cars left. then a girl staff stare at me with her 'garang' face, like trying to say, 'who the hell is this dude want to 'korek' the boxes'. i just keep on doing my business until she came back when i was searching in the 2nd box. then....
staff: yg ni xboleh ambik...
me: kenapa pulak?? (muka x puas hati)
staff: stok utk promotion nanti...
me: tp semalam kotak ni da ade kt situ terbukak lg (somebody else had korek before me, i think thats why no green inside)
staff: x bolehlaa...
me: tp giant lain, staff siap bg pinjam pisau lg utk bukak kotak baru kt atas rak....kenapa yg ni xbleh?
staff:........haa, ambiklaa, ambik.....
me:(keep on korek until saw a fiesta, grabbed it)...yg ni boleh ambik?(muka donnow)
staff: ambikk lahh.....(mad)
me: tq.....(n cepat2 pegi bayar kt kaunter)....
worth the argue but i know i could have searched thoroughly for other good models....~

musclemania wrote:
Went to an outlet, no restock. The staff asked if I could leave my contact number so that I can be contacted next time if there is restock. Just thanked the staff without leaving my contact number.
The staff was curious and pursued to ask reason of not leaving my contact number...I was wondering why... then, the staff told me that few customers did so. The staff told me how the customers look like, hahaha ... You know who you are, hahaha.

Bagi je ur number, you won't lose anything.

Musclemaniam, customer tu 'sopan-santun' tak, hahahaha...

On the other hand i can definitely tell playaz who truly believe phone call give them advantage stand to hurt their chance to score even more. Can just take me myself who had quite number of 'insiders' contacts as an example. In the end phone call from fellow playaz juga yang paling crucial to catch the restock.

undercoverbrother wrote:

Bagi je ur number, you won't lose anything.

Musclemaniam, customer tu 'sopan-santun' tak, hahahaha...

On the other hand i can definitely tell playaz who truly believe phone call give them advantage stand to hurt their chance to score even more. Can just take me myself who had quite number of 'insiders' contacts as an example. In the end phone call from fellow playaz juga yang paling crucial to catch the restock.

Hi, USB port (cucuk orang atau kena cucuk? Razz )...oopppsss, UCB idea
Staff mentioned "kacak jugak" customer tu, wakakaka.

Sudah lah...nak give contact number ke, nak give tips ke, "co-operate" with the staff ke, bla bla bla, definitely not Musclemania's style.
Oh...by the way, without above "ways", I just opened few boxes today, yipppeee...

My stories goes almost same like u......musclemania!! But the thing different here is that that scalper is NOT kacak or handsome ..at all!! muahahaha!! laugh1

He bribe the insider by saying will give him "tambahan" ....duit koipilah tu!! @#$%^&*(!! .The insider ady keep the the green for HIM ...and after some talk..he go and take out the greenies and show me!!

and i have a long coversation with the promoter...BUT malas to write the long essay here..so

to the scalper who pasang kaki there..and "U KNOW WHO U ARE"....PLS...PLS ....dont trying to bribe them..again!!!

and this POS pics special dedicated to u!!! cool

and i get ur share..too

leave the regular '59 chevy there for u to go and take and POS ur latest haul here!! muahahahah~~

True story

Once upon a time, a season hot wheels collector walks into a hypermarket and went through
about 10 - 12 cases of hot wheels.
After searching for a long time, he realizes that, there was no greens, no Thunt$.
Properly dead case, he thinks.
So, he took all the Ken Blocks, Skylines and Civics.

Minutes later another collector came, he went through the same cases again.
THREE SUPER BEE found.

So, what did we learned from this story?

just to let the JB collectors know that i know who buys TH from staff. and i know which staff you buy from. also you i know another collector who is offering higher than what you offer.

so...

you both fight la.
clap

demonicle wrote:
just to let the JB collectors know that i know who buys TH from staff. and i know which staff you buy from. also you i know another collector who is offering higher than what you offer.

so...

you both fight la.
clap

+A thumbsup

demonicle wrote:

so...

you both fight la.
clap

You means that why not many recent pics izit? Wonder... Rolling Eyes