Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

NetMatrix's Acquisitions (Updated Pg.23) 22 Aug '10

Actually the other cartoon car that can fly with such wings is the red M.A.S.K. car hehehe.

netmatrix wrote:
Actually the other cartoon car that can fly with such wings is the red M.A.S.K. car hehehe.

m.a.s.k?? Yup..really miss that cartoon series! Wink

Found this 3 pack at some 7E today. Actually seen it before but didn't buy. But today.... Rolling Eyes

Above Concept Challenger

Above Evo X

Evo X again

Muscle vs modern

At A Tude

At A Tude. The side tampo says "El Segundo Missile" It actually refers to a missile development area!

3 is a gang.

evo spotted~
another nice 3 pack~
haha no more colourful background bro?
Wink

very nice haul bro...congrate...and do more... Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Some crazy fun with photo software. hahaha. I think Ground FX is pretty cool as it is inspired from those cars that do high speed runs in the salt flats in USA.

Bought repeat cars that i want to open up and play. hahaha. A 69 Ford Torino Taladega & Ford 65 Mustang fastback. I wanna do something with these cars. But its not those advertisment things again unfortunately. Wink

wow never imgine that ground fx so cool...i think got black one mmmm thinking to catch the red one... nice pix bro

Got this batch of cars yesterday in PJ and today in KL.

Of them all, the green challenger SRT8 and the coronet super Bee is very hard to find. Only 1 and only 1!!! The Fairlane GT is also hard to get, still 2 more from the many places i spot. When i said 2 more i mean really 2 more. Restock or not, these few cars sure habis very fast because of the attractive colors. Could not spot the green Camaro. No California, no GTR, no tail dragger. If you are in KL, sorry to say no more nice cars since during the week. Because i only start going to places this 2 days. Everywhere there are traces of cars being hauled badly. New wave ones especially.

Dunno what wave la. Can score the cars i want already happy liao. But still some are not showing up. No thanks to....

congrats on your haul netmatrix!!!! me too, went all over the place during weekends but coming home nothings...

I really like the green SRT8. This color is more desirable than the grey one. The orange cuda was also on my wanted list. As is the fairlane and superbee. These 4 cars made my day la. But still looking for a California & tail dragger. GTR can kiss my azz.

Last week haul , i did saw the orange cuda...but didnt grab it! I tought i got it already..but i check back my collection...

Don't worry, just keep looking and the cars will turn up. Nobody can haul everything.

CKH the orange Cuda i found in TRU MV. There should be 2 more since Saturday. I hope no one got it. There are 3 more Fairlanes there as well. Seems like the only place to get Cuda is in TRU. Damn strange as the green one i got 2 months ago was also in TRU.

netmatrix wrote:
CKH the orange Cuda i found in TRU MV. There should be 2 more since Saturday. I hope no one got it. There are 3 more Fairlanes there as well. Seems like the only place to get Cuda is in TRU. Damn strange as the green one i got 2 months ago was also in TRU.

Thanks for the info bro!! Last week got 4 Orange Cuda hanging on the peg!! Will try to get it this weekend! Hopefully it still there!!

Hauled this fellas last Sunday. Could not find many cars. I think all being hauled up. But the good news is the 67 Mustang is aplenty everywhere. Hopefully can end up with nicer cars this week. I'm still short of Plymouth GTX to complete Muscle Mania seires. Anyone knows where to get that? Oh yeah the pink lincoln continental is probably the best colored one yet for that casting.

- Thanks Ckh. Good news is the blue 67 stang is easily available. Thanks to Pydrumerboy for some heads up on where to look. If there were more cars available like California, Tail Dragger, and such i think i would have taken up 30 cars already.

- Thanks py, i hit the place you recommended. It was good to me. Only the Camaro was hauled in Parkson KL.

- Rgsukan, that car is elusive man. The green one earlier also cannot find. Damn lucky to have 1!

yeah..that camaro quite hard to get coz i realised that only got a pcs in a box..lucky you..

Got this 5 packs at Parky and TRU last Sunday. Promo price is nice!!

Graffiti Rides

HW Rods

Holiday Rods @ C4