Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netmatrix

NetMatrix's Acquisitions (Updated Pg.23) 22 Aug '10

Danielh, I want muscle cars like what some people are scoring for the new wave. Only managed Firebird T/A & Firebird 400. Even managed a firebird from Maisto today. hahaha. Burung terbakar yesterday and today. I think its because of the weather. Furai is so so only la, got or not doesn't matter.

If confirm Furai is hard to get next few weeks, then would release 2 for people. hehehe.

wah u hauled a lot of SM too
what is that green carpet thing?

Green carpet thing? I have been hunting high and low for this. Its actually diorama grass. Cannot find static grass kit around KL. (Maybe i'm not searching hard enough). I'll find some way to make it a little better later. At the moment i think it looks ok.

This one really expensive. I got it from Art Friend in Gardens. It cost RM29.90 for a sheet that is about 1.5 times A4 paper. The sheet is not fully green as there are some yellow strands. But its too little to show on camera. But you can see how it looks like real grass. There are 2 colors to choose from. There is also a micro diorama grass sheet that has great color patches. But there is no 3D grass blades.

Anyway no one noticed the drag car and plane? Dunno why?

Also before i kena for hating SM, but yet still buys them. It is because of the car body. Cannot get basic XJ220 & GT3. The Ford GT-LM because i don't have the blue one. The 575GTC because i have only 1 from Fezza Racer series. The Saleen because the basic one i have is seriously messed up with flames. hahaha.

i love all your picture esp with the green grass diorama netmatrix!!

later can i tiru your style?

Sinclair, i do not think i haul a lot. Sure like 10 cars, but not like some where they take in 20 or more at one time.

Kuih tiow, i even told you where i buy the grass pad. Go ahead and tiru la.

wow so that's what it is..it looks like golf park grass..hehehe

hmmm i still couldnt get what u trying to show with the drag car n plane..
though i like the plane pic...heheh

great haul bro..love those cars and ur background theme...i do like it the plane surrounding with coin it so creative...also the green carpet..heheh congratz on ur haul..

The plane and the car have one thing in common. Mad and Mad. But in the end its somewhat a graphical thinking.

Both have mad in their name. Mad Fast & Mad Propz. Mad mad mad mad.

Mad fast. I buy because i like the design. Then its faster to buy more cars. Faster and faster until i complain not enough cars to buy.

Then came Mad Propz. Why the coins? Its showing how money flys. And you are left with loose change after you fly with RM75 on the wings.

Ahh.... after visiting art gallery i'm always like that.

woot! nice saleen, torino and dodge charger! i lub anything with racing tempos!

nice haul~!!! that lincoln continetal has a very striking flames tempo on it!

Lincoln got quite a few in IOI. I hope there are more left for everyone.

Got these last week from Jusco & C4 MV last Saturday.

Is the K&N Challenger SRT 8 out yet?

nice catches..
btw the K&N challenger already out, but now in just few places only..

wat wave is this K&N challenger? issit Ratbomb t-hunt bro @jhc7598?
congrats on the recent haul.. nice nice cars all u got there @netmatrix

@matchboxclub : i believe its dead case.. the ratbomb wave got no k&n charger i think.. maybe someone can confirm it..

nice hauls.... some cars with new rims kan? oooooo

Thanks everyone. The new rims only available on muscle mania series this year. I quite like the maverick grabber.

jhc7598 wrote:
@matchboxclub : i believe its dead case.. the ratbomb wave got no k&n charger i think.. maybe someone can confirm it..

ratbomb wave do come with K&N. Smile

kukubeh wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

ratbomb wave do come with K&N. Smile

oh really??
thanks bro kukubeh for clearing the doubt!!

jhc7598 wrote:
kukubeh wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

ratbomb wave do come with K&N.

oh really??
thanks bro kukubeh for clearing the doubt!!

wahhhh..well, ratbomb wave really got so many nice stuff...ratbomb itself sudah da bomb...kebabooooo

miraburuk got already. But seems like going to be hard to find now. Must wait la if want it cheap. But hope not going over RM7, because then have to stop liao.

Just came back from hunting this afternoon.

Spoiler:

BTW is the corvette grand sport metal base? The bottom chrome is weird blueish tint and the side exhaust seems to indicate it is metal. Its almost similar in weight to the metal based mini. The last version grand sport was plastic base.

yah.. i also wan say that daneil, stil can find mini ahh? where to find ah? nice lunch haul netmatrix Smile the highway hauler can fit in hotwheels cars?? looks awesome!!

whoa.. nice hauls bro.. still can find mini.. awesome..

Wow, major haul plus still can find mini, great!

That highway hauler is nice, I got one too. Can fit 3 cars easily and about the same scale.

Thanks guys.

I got the 3 of the haulers hehehe. I have 2 yellow bought long ago and 1 blue (the current one). I saw someone have red one. Now i saw Sinclair one is black! Anyway the price increased for the hauler la. RM16.90. Last time RM14.90 is ok price.

You guys did not notice the picture by Sinclair is taken from the pages of The Fast & Furious? 3 black civic and 1 truck? Only the loot is tuned card instead of DVD.

So the Corvette grand sport confirm metal base or not? I think it is, but the shade of the chrome is pretty weird to confirm. Only the weight is a giveway.

hassan wrote:
i got black n blue haulers..

You actually mean you got blue and black from your wife from hauling too much is it?